PDA

View Full Version : Zea's Do I look Gay opener

Zea
06-09-2006, 12:55 AM
Yes, I very well know that there is a version of this, but I wasn't a fan of it until the following happened to me at work. Remembering vaguely the orginal opener I decided to field test my version. Worked like a charm. Here we go:
Zea: Quick Question, Do I look gay?
HB: [Ussually No, occasainally get a smart ass who'll say yes, or once ina blue moon, why are you asking me this anyways the answer is unimportant]
Zea: Well, 'cause I was at work the other day, and this old guy, gotta be at least 75 comes up to me, throws his arm over my soulder, and goes "So where we going baby?" A nd he starts to drag me with him! So I kinda freaked out, so I'm like, I dunno 'bout you but I'm going back to work." I then drop to one knee and cassually stroll off in the opisate direction. [Seauge into another routine or shit like that here]

Satyre
06-12-2006, 07:02 PM
It's been posted before, and it's a huge DLV.

Zea
06-12-2006, 07:07 PM
It's been posted before, and it's a huge DLV.
Yea, I know there have been varitons of it, but I'm a fan of personal things blown up and exagerated and what not. And is it? I mean I could see how it potentially could be a DLV, but I don't see that as a deffinate.

Trebor
06-13-2006, 01:53 AM
I agree that your story is DLVing, since that 75yr-old kind of AMOGed you.
I like gay opinion openers though, I use them when I am out shopping.
Choose an item in the shop which would look obviously gay on you (last time I took a pink skirt), then approach some girls ans ask them with a straight face if they think that this would look gay on you...they will laugh, you are in!
Try it!

bad_religion_au
06-13-2006, 10:33 AM
this was my first ever opener...
shame my 3rd time i used it, a dude standing within earshot of the set without thinking goes "yep" and starts dry humping me from behind.
my frame wasn't that strong after that