PDA

View Full Version : Dazed, Confused and Embarrased.

randomweights
06-08-2006, 11:03 PM
God, this is so embarassing but here goes. :o :o
Long story short. Two different girls on separate occassions over the last couple of weeks. (one just an hour ago) Ran my routines right through to comfort. IOI's appeared to be there. Both were impressed as hell by the cube and the palm reading. One girl said, "that is so amazing I have tingles running up and down my body" Kino'ed where possible. (palm reading, touching shoulder etc), but this was difficult because we were having coffee.
On departure, I pointed to my cheek and said "kiss, goodbye now" and got total blowoffs both times. "What??! Are you serious?? was a reply from one girl. "No!!!!" was the other.
Granted these chicks were young, (19), but a kiss goodbye isn't a big deal at the best of times in this culture. I kiss aquaintances I just met "goodbye" for god's sake!!
I can't back turn and punish because we're leaving anyway.
What would you say or do in this situation?
Cheers :o

ware_ru
06-08-2006, 11:26 PM
Are you sure you were saying it playfully, smiling, and having fun?
Were their Buying Temperatures up?
Also, depending on the girl and who else was around, maybe it was ASD (though this is improbable).
Hard to tell without being there.

Hatman
06-09-2006, 06:33 AM
God, this is so embarassing but here goes. :o :o
Long story short. Two different girls on separate occassions over the last couple of weeks. (one just an hour ago) Ran my routines right through to comfort. IOI's appeared to be there. Both were impressed as hell by the cube and the palm reading. One girl said, "that is so amazing I have tingles running up and down my body" Kino'ed where possible. (palm reading, touching shoulder etc), but this was difficult because we were having coffee.
On departure, I pointed to my cheek and said "kiss, goodbye now" and got total blowoffs both times. "What??! Are you serious?? was a reply from one girl. "No!!!!" was the other.
Granted these chicks were young, (19), but a kiss goodbye isn't a big deal at the best of times in this culture. I kiss aquaintances I just met "goodbye" for god's sake!!
I can't back turn and punish because we're leaving anyway.
What would you say or do in this situation?
Cheers :o
I can't give you an adequate prescription if i dont properly know your symptoms.
1. how long did you spend in the attract stage? if its short, it may be inadequate. Also, if its too short, it might be too adequate meaning you cant kiss in comfort.
2. what was your kino escalation like?
3. you maybe came off too arrogant when you said kiss on cheek
4. what were your IOIs in attract?
regards

Zonkytonkman
06-09-2006, 07:03 AM
Why are you embarrassed man? Can't make an omlette without kicking a few pregnant chickens in the stomach, right?

randomweights
06-10-2006, 04:54 AM
I can't give you an adequate prescription if i dont properly know your symptoms.
1. how long did you spend in the attract stage? if its short, it may be inadequate. Also, if its too short, it might be too adequate meaning you cant kiss in comfort.
2. what was your kino escalation like?
3. you maybe came off too arrogant when you said kiss on cheek
4. what were your IOIs in attract?
regards
Hey Hatman
My routine went like this. She was sitting across from the computer as me at school. The library was all but empty so I said, "Hey, looks like we're the only ones crazy enough to be here on a Friday morning" She agreed, and I negged her saying that her eyes looked nice, and asked if they were contact lenses (which I could tell they were). She said "yes" and I replied that...they were still...nice.
Asked if she had any ink and stacked into the Tatoo routine. From there rolled into Mystery's DHV story about "my niece getting with a boy".
She started asking me a bunch of questions at this point. "What was I studying" etc. And I said that I was going to go get a coffee did she want to come with. She said yes.
Played the 5 questions game as we walked to get coffee. Got some big laughs and a punch from her. Once at the cafe, went into eye accessing cues and how you can figure out someones learning style by studying their eye movements. She totally got into this and told me how she wanted to be a teacher, and she was figuring on quitting her law degree and doing education instead (this is what I'm studying btw). Told her all teachers had to have an "angry face" when disciplining kids, and told her to show me her "angry face", Commented on how "scary" she looked when she was angry.
Moved into A3 from here. What kind of friend are you? Would you bring me soup routine. What are you passionate about?
Moved into comfort.
Did the cube and palm reading. (my cube is very good IMO as I have basically memorised the book and coordinated my cold reading with some information I had already gleaned about her) Her reply was as stated above, "that is so amazing I have tingles running up and down my body" (she told me a few very personal details while I did the cube and I knew that I had made a connection here)
Had to split at this point. Number closed and set up a time bridge to meet after the exams. When I said, "goodbye kiss", pointed my cheek at her, and...cue needle across the record.
It was probably the best routine I had run since starting this, and so the ending was kind of a kick in the nuts...especially since this is twice in as many weeks. Not getting the kiss really didn't phase me....it was not having anything cool to say when I got shot down I was pissed off about. Even though I tried to remain unaffected, I felt kinda dumb.

randomweights
06-13-2006, 01:59 AM
Bumping this up for more advice.

Scotty
06-13-2006, 02:10 AM
Hey was this in a public place?
You never want to force a woman into a position where she demonstrates to the room that she's attracted to you. If she does it herself then fine, but don't force it.
Also by telling her to kiss you, your making her do the escalation. She has to make the move across to kiss you.

Sinergy
06-13-2006, 08:20 AM
Well, whatever you're doing is coming across as incongruent. The "goodbye kiss" obviously throwing her for a loop. I suspect you're not being physical enough and/or being in comfort too long.
Maybe you could try more kino. Sit next to her instead of across the table. Put your arm around her as you walk out. Play games to get her more excited right before you split. Try going for a long intimate hug and then asking for the kiss.
Mix it up until you figure out what's going wrong. Don't keep trying the same thing because "it should work."