PDA

View Full Version : spilled the beans, lost my cool, any hope?

hellasmania
12-22-2010, 12:02 AM
history:
i have been for years on top of my game, with no problems in meeting new people, closing, dating, or the such... but there is one girl that is just getting the best of me.

we met 1 1/2 years ago and actually dated for a few months (dates, sex, etc). the long distance and our jobs (she worked nights, i worked days) pretty much killed our relationship.

fast forward to now...we see each other out and had a rekindling of attraction, desire, and emotions. we met for or first recent date 1 month ago and everything went great.

we have been trying to see each other again since and this is how it goes. we plan to hang out, she flakes, i go cold, she begins the "i miss yous", "i want to see yous", she tells her friends to throw hints at me that she wants me, and stuff like that. and then we start planning when to meet again...

my rule is to drop girls like this, but i just couldnt.

most our convos are via text now. do i need to change my strategy or use different text approaches? or do i just drop her completely?

I have recently told her how i feel about this BS and have stopped responding to her texts.

any advice or reality checks appreciated

shwnd
12-23-2010, 09:42 PM
She is probably just trying to see if she can still have you or not. If you have no real interest in seeing her anymore then just drop her and save yourself the headache. If you do have some feeling for her then you might aswell game her, nothing to lose right?

hellasmania
12-25-2010, 10:40 AM
yeah you are right...nothing to lose.

happy holidays to all