PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Care

imonfire
06-08-2006, 05:37 PM
One night I was out drinking (on little sleep and probably no SUPPER) so I was totalled. Anyway, I met this guy and there were very odd circumstances surrounding our meeting which made our new "relationship" inappropriate or awkward. We weren't related but I dated his twin brother.
Anyway, I'm talking to this guy and he's different than his brother, very cool guy and seemed nice. (and SEXY) So I start with the shit tests, although I didn't realize the terminology for shit test at the time.
Me: What if I only like you because I liked your brother.
HPOA: (hot piece of ass) I don't care
Me: Why don't you care?
HPOA: Because it doesn't matter
Me: If you don't care that I dated your brother then you must not be interested in me because that's fucked up
HPOA: no it isn't, you can't help who you dated before.
and on and on
He never actually said that he liked me (he was very enamored with my derierre though) but everytime I said "what about" he'd say I don't care. He'd smile. I'd smile.
fun fun

TrueStory
06-08-2006, 07:14 PM
soooo... what are you asking here? how to make him say: "Hey I like you" ?
or you just want to know if he is PUA, because ..you never know ..he might be :rolleyes:

imonfire
06-09-2006, 05:02 AM
No, I'm not asking a question. I'm telling you that when a chick is giving you excuses you can just brush them off by smiling and saying I don't care and it works.

Face
06-09-2006, 05:09 AM
Careful...too much IOD and you lose the target.
"I don't care" can be simmered down to "No big deal" and followed by a hoop for the targte to jump through.
Don't have a pissing contest. Have a conversation.

imonfire
06-09-2006, 05:32 AM
Well, I assumed that he didn't care because he was so charmed by me that nothing could keep us apart. :p

Face
06-09-2006, 05:52 AM
Imonfire: Besides a mad typist--what are you?
HB...6? 7? 8?
Be honest, pumpkin.

imonfire
06-09-2006, 06:02 AM
I'm probably a 7 or so. I have a magnetic personality though! :D

Face
06-09-2006, 06:08 AM
You certianly do.
Welcome to the board. You win the award for 'Most Posts in 48 hour Period'
Despite being a Canadian, I hope you can provide some good female insight.

imonfire
06-09-2006, 06:10 AM
You certianly do.
Welcome to the board. You win the award for 'Most Posts in 48 hour Period'
Despite being a Canadian, I hope you can provide some good female insight.
Stop negging me. I am immune to your tactics!

Yozhno
06-09-2006, 06:17 AM
I can vouch based on looks alone she is a 7 she posted pics somewhere before. I wonder if she ever sleeps?
If you do show too much disintrest you lose the target. This has happened to me before. Maybe not quite the circumstances but I figured it was a hoop. But now reflecting on it she wanted me to make the move.
And what Face gave you was a put down not a neg. Negs are much more subtle than that.
P.S. Canada created a country and noone came ;)

imonfire
06-09-2006, 06:20 AM
I can vouch based on looks alone she is a 7 she posted pics somewhere before. I wonder if she ever sleeps?

I have to sit in front of a computer AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL day.

Face
06-09-2006, 06:21 AM
If you do show too much disintrest you lose the target. This has happened to me before. Maybe not quite the circumstances but I figured it was a hoop. But now reflecting on it she wanted me to make the move
Exactly. IODs are powerful tools to gain attraction. Once you do, start thinking more along the lines of rewarding the target.

LIBERTARIAN
06-09-2006, 06:26 AM
Ever seen at a circus how the entertainers line up about 10 hoops and the lion jumps through all of them??!
This is an anaology...
This is a neg...
How does this feel...?
Post a picture of yourself and prove to me your a 7 hunny.
That would be so intresting! however...i actually don't care. :)
LIBERTARIAN

imonfire
06-09-2006, 06:30 AM
haha, I've already posted them a couple of times. I'm a generic little blonde, you'll probably see one that looks just like me when you go outside today.

LIBERTARIAN
06-09-2006, 06:43 AM
haha, I've already posted them a couple of times. I'm a generic little blonde, you'll probably see one that looks just like me when you go outside today.
Its too hot in Dubai to go out in the day time. Im more of a night person actually. Ever been to one of those beach parties? exept the one im going to tonight is a bar sunk into the beach, its open all night long! the long islands are sweet. Fucking awesome right?
I think you attractive in a post modern way. have fun hunny.
LIBERTARIAN

Zordon
06-09-2006, 08:28 AM
Stop negging me. I am immune to your tactics!
LOL
That's not true - Even though you know a person is doing the "tactics" on you, you're still gonna be attracted to it.
It's like a girl with a hot piece of ass (HPOA) bending in front of you in a G-string *drooling as we speak*, a guy can fight it off, but he's still going to be attracted to it.
I love your humor - keep it up, a lot of guys are trying to build a playful personality like yours - anyways, this rare neg free comment was brought to you by; guys that don't really care ;)

imonfire
06-09-2006, 09:38 AM
I've actually developed a new acronym for men: SMF = Sexy MuthaFucka for the hardcore types and Stylin Male Friend for the more PG group.
HPOA is unisex.

Face
06-09-2006, 09:54 AM
Imonfire:
Please:
Stop sending me dirty pix of you and your girls
And No, I can't fly to Calgary this weekend
No, I'm not changing my name from FACE to SMF
But I'm flattered--really.

imonfire
06-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Face - I don't live in Calgary, I just told you to go there because I won't be there. :)

Face
06-09-2006, 10:21 AM
3 to 1 says I'll spot you sniffing my undies or hiding in the back of my car...
The FACE Fan Club/website is officially "under construction". I will contact you when I am accepting new members.
thanks again, dollface.