PDA

View Full Version : How do you find an asian girlfriend?

RogerDoger
12-15-2010, 09:16 AM
Alright, i am 18 years old living in Australia (Melbourne). i am fully white, both parents are Australian, and have European grandparents, i have just finished school and never had an official girlfriend before. but, i find myself hardly attracted to white girls, but VERY attracted to asian girls, ive been like this for quite some time, but recently the 'yellow-fever' has been increasing.
my issue is this, i have finished school (there were no asians in my year), and am doing a course in computer programming (highly doubt there will be any females there). All my friends are white except for 1 chinese guy im mates with but he is currently in china on holidays. i literally dont know any asian girls, and dont know how to go about meeting them. There is a suburb called box hill which i frequently go to, to play Dance dance revolution with my mate at the arcade. box hill consists of about 80% + asians, and one time 2 asian girls were watching us play DDR and i started talking to them and got their numbers (nothing happened afterwards though and it was a VERY rare situational thing). I am an average looking guy, and have been told i am socially outgoing which i found surprising to be honest because i never go out to parties, the only social activity i do is going to the arcade to play DDR lolol.

my question is: how should i go about meeting asian girls? (i have a particular interest in korea and its culture so koreans would be a preference)

Stallion
12-15-2010, 10:34 AM
There is just something about asian girls I also find really sexy, not sure what it is though :rolleyes:

Not sure what advice anyone here can give you though, if there are no asian girls in your arena then theres not much we can help you with.

Have you tried online dating sites like plentyoffish.com? or some of the others?

Other then dating sites or you moving away to an area with more asian girls theres not much I can think of.

Fine Asian Guy
12-15-2010, 10:50 AM
Hell yeah, Korean girls are awesome! Scratch that, Koreans in general are awesome :P.

Your question was "How do you go about meeting Asian girls?" So are you asking for places where Asian girls would be at?

DDR at the arcade isn't a bad idea..but be forewarned, from what I've experienced, a majority of the Asian girls that go to arcades are pretty fobby. That's not to say you won't find one that's hot, cause I've chatted with some pretty Fine Asian Gals at arcades, but there are only a few of em, and they're usually there with their boyfriend.

You said you're 18; if you're in college, take a yoga or tai-chi class if they offer it. If they don't, you should look into BADMINTON. Not only do very few guys do this sport, it's a mixed gender sport FILLED with Asian girls. I actually got with my ex (cute Chinese girl) through badminton in high school, lol.

And I really don't know if Australia has this, but search for some Korean BBQ restaurants. This would be a gold mine for you. I go there once a week with my family and there are tons of tables with groups of Asian (KOREAN) girls.

Go check out some karaoke places too. Koreans especially love this, and as an added bonus, it's a high-energy, great comfort-building date idea.

Good luck bro.

RogerDoger
12-15-2010, 11:07 AM
theres a korean BBQ restaurant i know of, i was thinking it would be a good idea to just eat there every now and then. would it be best to go solo? and how would i go about meeting people there considering that most would be there eating with a friend or something already? any ideas/suggestions for openers in this kind of situation?
cheers

Stallion
12-15-2010, 11:10 AM
theres a korean BBQ restaurant i know of, i was thinking it would be a good idea to just eat there every now and then.
Sounds like a plan.

would it be best to go solo? and how would i go about meeting people there considering that most would be there eating with a friend or something already? any ideas/suggestions for openers in this kind of situation?
cheers
Whats your game like at the moment? have you done much day game already if not then maybe Daytime dating (http://www.lovesystems.com/daytime-dating/index.html?campaign=TAF) might be worth looking into, or do you have any friends you could go with?

[edit] Possible openers could be something simple like "hey i'm new to korean food what can you recommend for someone like me" to a girl or set then go from there.

RogerDoger
12-15-2010, 11:17 AM
im rather inexperienced at the moment, although the one time i tried an approach i got 2/2 numbers lol, but as i said in my op that was very situational, it wasnt just a completely random approach. apart from that i havent really made any real approaches, although i am currently starting to learn korean, i know basic greetings etc so maybe i could use that aswell for a surprising conversation starter

Stallion
12-15-2010, 11:24 AM
Maybe you should try finding someone to wing with using the 'meet ups, wings and venues' section of the forum, there is a section just for Australia here - http://www.theattractionforums.com/australia/ as your in Melbourne you shouldn't have too much trouble finding someone else in the area.

Theres a 15 page thread just for people looking for wings in Melbourne http://www.theattractionforums.com/australia/1381-melbourne-aus-wingman-contact-details.html

Fine Asian Guy
12-15-2010, 08:13 PM
Also, don't go by yourself. I've NEVER seen anyone go to a Korean BBQ restaurant by him/herself. At least bring a guy friend with you; a close girl friend would be even better though.

soothsayer
12-16-2010, 01:48 PM
I'd have to go with social circle game man. Try to just be friendly to the people you see when you're playing DDR and suggest a hangout like Fine Asian Guy said then just pick a target isolate and you're set

JIron
12-25-2010, 10:55 PM
Bubble tea, asian bars, karaoke bars, sushi, asian restaurants. Not really hard. Plus next to Asian guys, white guys are preferred for asian girls.

Alpha Electro
12-26-2010, 06:51 AM
Colleges, libraries, and universities to add to the list as well...

RogerDoger
12-28-2010, 01:28 AM
alright, so ive ventured into a korean restaurant and quite enjoyed the food there to be honest, i went with a friend of mine (male). but every girl there was either with a boyfriend or with a group of friends, and i was unsure about what to do. Should i just approach a group of them and ask a random question about some of the food there or? and also, the suburb has plenty of asian girls walking around shopping, but in a similar case to the restaurant just about all of them are with boyfriends or grouped. Any tips on how exactly to go about meeting them without it being a random and possibly creepy mess?

melody_choo
05-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Colleges, libraries, and universities to add to the list as well...

I have to tell you, it is such a bad idea to approach them and ask a random question about some of the food...when Asian people hang out, they don't like to be interrupted by strangers. If you don't want to make things awkward, I suggest you approach Asian girls in university libraries.

boston_019
05-04-2012, 05:29 PM
The karaoke bar suggestion is brilliant. Also, try taking bio and chem courses if you can work it into your program. Lots of Asian girls in those. The most efficient method would probably be online, though.

P.S. I love Koreans (regardless of gender). I really dig their culture, I worked for a Korean family some time ago, fantastic people. I'd marry one if there weren't religious differences.

Tunedog
05-05-2012, 11:31 PM
Go to university, there are fuckloads and they are easy when they are drunk. I just walked up to one and stuck my tongue down her throat, it was awesome.

diesel10
05-08-2012, 02:01 AM
From the sounds of it, I would try an online dating site. This can cut down a lot of your search time. Also, if you are socially outgoing, then chatting over the net before meeting may be a way to get her more comfortable with you anyways.

and yes, hot Asian girls are every white guys weakness.

Wheels88
05-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Just how Stallion said it "There is just something about asian girls I also find really sexy, not sure what it is though" I totally agree as I really like asian girls too. I know here in Canada especially my city, in the summer we have a two week festival of cultures. try looking/going to a culture event especially the asian ones and hopefully there you can meet a asian girl. aside from that try asian restaurants. or even ask your friend to introduce you to some asian girls.
hope it helps

pumpingandhumping
05-11-2012, 03:49 PM
lol im a student over at UCLA, trust me we dont lack asians over here...im kinda sick of them now, theyre too bubbly, and they tend to like ugly dudes, like really low value guys, like the type of guys who are on the bicycle while they hold there girlfriends hand who by the way is walking while hes on his bike lol. you have to see it

cman
05-12-2012, 12:23 AM
lol im a student over at UCLA, trust me we dont lack asians over here...im kinda sick of them now, theyre too bubbly, and they tend to like ugly dudes, like really low value guys, like the type of guys who are on the bicycle while they hold there girlfriends hand who by the way is walking while hes on his bike lol. you have to see it

Maybe there are not many guys with game round there and the bicycle is a dhv!

Conejitto
05-12-2012, 07:08 PM
Don't worry buddy I completely feel your pain. I don't even look at white chicks (unless they are well endowed) Luckily for you I may have a solution. I recently got out of the military, but before I did I went on a deployment to S.E. Asia. Needless to say I fulfilled every boyhood fantasy I've ever had since the age of 15! We had a stop in singapore where I met plenty of dudes from Austrailia (friendly people by the way!) It seems if you look around enough, I can't remember the companies exactly, but a lot of these austrailian guys got jobs that would bring them to singapore for a few months or so at a time. Look into that. Prostitution is legal there, if you're not into that the women there are just as into you as you are into them. If I didn't have to be on ship an hour later I was about to pull 2 chinese girls! I was making out with the both of them in the club. Find a way to get a job that lands you in singapore and I promise you that you will have your fill!