PDA

View Full Version : The Worlds Most Confusing Girl

Naptown
12-13-2010, 10:03 PM
There's this girl that I like alot. Were both seniors in High School at the moment just you know the age background.

I have known this girl for awhile but about 6-7 months ago at the end of 11th grade. I decided to tell her how I felt about her and ask her out. She rejected me and said "I think it would be better if we were just friends". I took this hard but I moved on and pretty much ignored her for the rest of the school year and all summer. She would contact me every once in awhile through face-book or txt but nothing big.

Since my Senior year started and I rarely see this girl in school or out of school anymore (I have a partial schedule) but just recently (2 weeks ago) she started calling me late at night just to talk.

We have been having pretty casual conservations for the last few weeks but she has said some weird things such as "I hope prom night is the best night of my life"(Shes a virgin) and she asked me who I was going to prom with but besides that we have just had random talk. BUT our conversations always start the same way, I NEVER call or text her, she always contacts me.

Well tonight it got really weird, she calls me and as soon as I answer the phone she starts randomly talking about all these other boys shes talks to and how "annoying" they are. She talks about these boys as if they are candidates for her next boyfriend or something...I found this odd....she also talked about how Valentine's Day is coming soon and that she needs a "Boo". I sorta acted like I didn't care..and the conversation sort of ended quicker than usual.

Is this girl trying to make me jealous?

or

Does she just see me as a good friend that she can discuss her problems with?

Alpha Electro
12-13-2010, 10:15 PM
She is playing you.

You can either play back, or ignore her.

She is simply feeling horny late at nights (most likely), and is calling up random guys in her phone book.

You would benefit from deleting her number and moving on.

Naptown
12-13-2010, 10:22 PM
She is playing you.

You can either play back, or ignore her.

She is simply feeling horny late at nights (most likely), and is calling up random guys in her phone book.

You would benefit from deleting her number and moving on.

Yeah probably, but we talk for about an hour - 2 hours every-time she calls and its usually about 3-4 nights a week (for the past 2 weeks)

So I think it may be a bit more than random...

Alpha Electro
12-13-2010, 10:34 PM
Girls don't talk to their lovers (aka. guys who fuck their pussies silly) for hours.

(You seem to be getting 2 hours of 'talk time' on average every time, and zero hours of 'fuck time').

Therefore, you are just being played, and she is simply using you to get validated and to fulfill her ego.

Rdawg
12-14-2010, 01:29 AM
Girls don't talk to their lovers (aka. guys who fuck their pussies silly) for hours.

(You seem to be getting 2 hours on average every time).

Therefore, you are just being played, and she is simply using you to get validated and to fulfill her ego.

Pretty much this, she knows you will care(because you cared before and it didn't end badly) so she just goes to you easily, the most you'll get is a drunken hookup at this rate

either start playing the same games with her like it was said above, or move on bro, start talking to 10 other cute girls and see if you still care about this one.

Vapor
12-14-2010, 09:57 AM
I have known this girl for awhile but about 6-7 months ago at the end of 11th grade. I decided to tell her how I felt about her and ask her out.
Never do this with a girl you've never dated. It's always a disaster.

Since my Senior year started and I rarely see this girl in school or out of school anymore (I have a partial schedule) but just recently (2 weeks ago) she started calling me late at night just to talk....

Does she just see me as a good friend that she can discuss her problems with?[/B]
It's impossible to say. Why don't you try to meet up with her and see what happens.

stormy
12-14-2010, 10:26 AM
next time she calls u only talk for a min or two then tell her that u met this other girl at the mall, at a concert or wherever is on the other line and that u will call her back later and then dont call her back.and when she asks just say u forgot. shes taking for granit that u will always be there for her and until some other guy comes along she gonna use u and probably not gonna give u any...dude move on, if she calls just always be real busy but talk for a sec , if she thinks u have better things to do then be her little bitch shes gonna start being needy and qualifying...or shell bounce either way u have to be willing to risk the prize in order to get it

Naptown
12-14-2010, 01:51 PM
Thanks alot for the help guys