PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Pre-selection

Confidence
06-08-2006, 12:04 AM
I'm just curious if there is a good guide for this somewhere online or if anyone has any good idea's on how to flip this switch.

Scotty
06-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Develop your alpha, and get lots of female friends that love you.

Confidence
06-08-2006, 12:19 AM
Develop your alpha, and get lots of female friends that love you.
Haha I was THE AFC in high school way back when. I have plenty of female friends, I gues I just need to develop my Alpha. Not to mention refine my A2 and A3 a lot more.

Scotty
06-08-2006, 12:51 AM
Use the female friends as follows: (This is from Will Daddy)
Get your female friends to help you out.
When your making your way into a venue, have your female friends already there. Tell them when your gonna be there. When you make your entrance you stop and point at someone in the distance as if you know them. Then your female friends run up to you as if your the biggest deal ever.
You play it cool as if it never happened.
If you invite all your female friends to a venue (they don't have to all know each other) and you turn up with a couple of them (They have to appear to think your the best guy ever) you will appear to be preselected by the amounts of woman that are coming up to talk to you.
Imagine this.... you have 10 female friends - over a 10 minnute period they all find you and are in a group talking to you.
Girls are gonna be "Who the hell is THAT guy?"
The trick is to get your female friends to help you out. Say to them "Hey you guys are going to help me pick up girls, won't that be fun?"

Malibu
06-08-2006, 03:39 PM
use simple one liners....i find they are the best....for example....if a girl you are sarging is really quiet and then you ask for her opinion on something or whatever...whatever she replies with....throw in..."Alot of shy girls say that to me"...
simple oneliners like this dont seem like much...but they do suggest preselection...Im sure you can think of tonnes of lines that do the same thing...

bad_religion_au
06-08-2006, 08:38 PM
a hint of female perfume/ some smeered lipstick ;) DHV stories that include "chicks you were seeing"

Confidence
06-09-2006, 08:34 AM
Thanks that's actually really helpful.

Jester
06-10-2006, 03:16 AM
In a nut shell - SOCIAL PROOF. By both other girls (doesnt matter if they are hot or not) and also other ALPHA males, as they say birds of a feather flock together.