PDA

View Full Version : How Often Do Chicks Approach You?

adamm411
06-07-2006, 10:38 PM
First of all, there are three types of chick approaches:
1) a girl *physically* approaches you (moves towards you) AND initiates conversation or kino
2) a girl physically moves towards you but does not initiate conversation or kino (aka "proximity alert")
3) approach invitations, i.e., a girl does not physically move towards you but attempts to initiate interaction by staring and/or smiling at you in an obvious way
On some nights, I am not approached at all by chicks, but sometimes I am approached several times within the course of minutes. Also, I am excellent at picking up AI's that my wings receive, but not as adept as picking up AI's for myself, even though I try to be pretty vigilant about it. What about you guys?
Adamm
PS: Please don't chime in: 'it doesn't matter, approach anyway.' I already know that, and I do my best. But brother, let me tell ya, getting the AI makes things that much smoother, he he.

copasetic
06-07-2006, 11:04 PM
I'd say more than most. The problem is that when they do I feel rather unprepared, and their frame dominates mine because of it. I feel its one of my main SP's

TrueStory
06-07-2006, 11:47 PM
The better i get with my game the more i get approached.
I used to get maybe one or two AI a week. (i sarge 2-3 days/week)
Now almost every night i am out i get approached. Most of the time i get compliments on my peacocked gear.
A lot of times, it's due to my body language and my subcommunication. I can walk in the bar wearing bright pink shirt that says: "Stop Lion" with a cute little lion on it with dark dennim and white studded belt and girls by the bouncer will say " I like your shirt.."
The more you peacock the easier it is to open sets. When girls see you dressed in something that only confident men could wear, they automatically assume attraction. (Of course, this borderlines with ridiculous)
Also, showing up with cool people helps too.

actives
06-08-2006, 04:06 AM
I'd say once or twice when I'm out. It seems to be completely random, though. However, it does happen more when there are less people around me. If I can recall the three times I was approached recently:
1) I was a wallflower and watching my buddies dance. No distinct body language. I was approached by some sort of waitress of that joint.
2) I was sitting at a table minding my own business. I had purposely portayed alpha body language. I was approached by a girl who left her group to come talk to me.
3) I was actually having dinner with a friend, and two women were staring at my food and asked what I was eating. I guess this is where it helps that you go to more eclectic places to eat, instead of your local McDonalds.
My vibe was totally different each of these cases (well.. at least how I felt. I don't know what people around me thought). However, I like walking around with a half smile, drink at my side, and no other closed off body language. feet apart, taking up room, leaning back, chest up, head tilted, arms at the side, slow and relaxed movements

imonfire
06-08-2006, 04:34 AM
Tell me - I have the mindset that a man will find a woman more "valuable" if he does the approaching because he had to "pick" her, get the nerve to approach and then get her to like him. It's too easy when the woman approaches for him to be super interested.
I've had luck both ways. What do you think?

Paradox121
06-08-2006, 04:36 AM
The best chances of being approached or having 'weird' stuff happen is to:
- Have fashionable well fitting clothes and shoes
- Be alone (sitting best, in an open area)
- Powerful/Open body language
- Project a friendly vide
- Peacock yourself
It's happening more and more to me, which is great if your new to sarging.
:D
- oh the best thing is usually good looking girls will approach, as they think they have a good chance of seducing you.

layers
06-08-2006, 06:26 AM
A few days ago I was sitting on the steps at Union Square and a girl sat down right next to and asked if it was OK for her to smoke a cigarette. That's a chick pick-up line if I've ever heard one :) I busted her balls for wanting to blow smoke in my face.
I #closed her 5 minutes later.

Eight
06-08-2006, 06:43 AM
As long as you are having fun, people are around you, people are coming towards you, you're entertaining, women will come to you.
Last Saturday I went out with some friends to a night club. We were having fun in the line, talking to everyone we possibly could. I wasn't there to get any numbers or whatever, just to relax and forget about daily problems.
Anyways, while just having fun I saw two girls come to where we were in the line all the way from the back. Then they just stopped about 10 feet away and kept on looking in and trying to listen in.
I wasn't in the frame to sarge but a good idea came to my head. Next time if this happens, I'll have somekind of a prop in my pocket. Lint, a leaf, a little branch, anything. Since the girls were already interested in us, I indicate to one to come over, put my hand by her hair and pretend I'm pulling out my prop from her hair. Then with a smile take out my hand, so she would give me hers, I would put the prop in her hand, close it, turn her around and indicate to her to go back to her friend.
This would be a great DHV not only to the girl, but everyone around you. Like come on! You just told a hot girl to go away! Everybody would be like, "Who the hell is that guy for turning that hottie away?!"
So moral of the story, hehe, just have a shitload of fun and women will start approaching you! Works great in lineups to a club.

Fader
06-08-2006, 08:15 AM
Obligatory Joke:
Not ENOUGH :rolleyes:

Hatman
06-08-2006, 08:54 AM
First of all, there are three types of chick approaches:
1) a girl *physically* approaches you (moves towards you) AND initiates conversation or kino
2) a girl physically moves towards you but does not initiate conversation or kino (aka "proximity alert")
3) approach invitations, i.e., a girl does not physically move towards you but attempts to initiate interaction by staring and/or smiling at you in an obvious way
On some nights, I am not approached at all by chicks, but sometimes I am approached several times within the course of minutes. Also, I am excellent at picking up AI's that my wings receive, but not as adept as picking up AI's for myself, even though I try to be pretty vigilant about it. What about you guys?
Adamm
PS: Please don't chime in: 'it doesn't matter, approach anyway.' I already know that, and I do my best. But brother, let me tell ya, getting the AI makes things that much smoother, he he.
in my whole life, i've probably only been approached with the girl initiating conversation about 6-7 times. Thats not to say they arent attracted though.
Proximity Alert: Only confident women give me this and theres not many of them around. Maybe twice a week as far as im aware
AI's: Maybe about 5 per week as far as im aware
Thats from sarging 3-4 times per week
regards

MojoRising
06-08-2006, 10:37 AM
It's too easy when the woman approaches for him to be super interested.
Yeh but raises social proof and cofidence........so go out there and approach every AFC you see, see it as a good deed of the day. If you really want to make them feel better about themselves you can always...........!!! followed by.............!!!! and finally end with.............:eek:
I get approached regularly due to peacocking, social proof and the fact that im one kewl mother fucker. You hear what im saying, fo shizzle me nizzle on the grizzle rasta cla, booya
Can anyone actually translate what i just said?!?! ik hear it all thetime down Brixton, South London

Starman
06-08-2006, 10:51 AM
Tell me - I have the mindset that a man will find a woman more "valuable" if he does the approaching because he had to "pick" her, get the nerve to approach and then get her to like him. It's too easy when the woman approaches for him to be super interested.
I've had luck both ways. What do you think?
You're right. The more invested in someone, the more valuable. And a man will likely pick his tastes and you may not fit them when you approach.
ON THE OTHER HAND...
A decent-looking woman or better will open guys 100% of the time, and the fact that they're stepping outside of traditional boundries will be very attractive for certain guys. Finally, the guys here who have posted about being very cool and fun, and peacocked in particular do expect to get opened by women. The PUA is going to qualify those who approach, and those who get approached, both, and the opening investment need not be large enough to outweigh this.
If a woman is approaching with confidence and true interest, every guy would be in favor of that all the time. I'd suggest against women approaching out of drunkeness and desperation, which you do see sometimes.

Bombardier
06-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Of all the girls I've approached (30+) and asked out (20+) the only ones I've managed to get out on a date were 3 girls who approached me first. They were pretty cute (7's, the last girl an 8) but they lost interest usually after 2 or 3 dates. I've been approached by 4 other girls, also reasonably attractive, but with the first 2, I was still afraid of asking girls out at that point, and the last 2, I got numbers from them, but they wouldn't set up dates when I called them (buyer's remorse?) All in all, I'd say I get appraoched maybe once every month, month and a half maybe.

Malibu
06-08-2006, 03:16 PM
In terms of percentages...which is probably the best way to describe it...

probably occurs 10-15% of the time im out....usually happens when I am peacocked the most...my hats and berets is a huge hook....draws them every time.

90%....girls are always coming within your proximity....it happens even when Im walking to a venue from the carpark...they often use little subtleties...guys just dont pay enough attentin sometimes!!!

probably 5-10%....its difficult for girls to do this without feeling like she is chasing a guy...a.k.a... a slut....its not as bad as that but most girls feel it is not right to approach a guy or indicate that they are interested....thats why they use more subtle techniques...like body language etc...
at the end of the day...it also depends on the girls, the venue and the like.

imonfire
06-08-2006, 05:19 PM
I could and would approach AFCs but I don't want them following me around all night or calling me. Good deed punished and then they'll find this website, won't know who I am and ask me for advice on how to win me over and then I will reply after sexual relations with an empty headed underwear model who has to wear extra large in the front.

Medley
06-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Theres something fuckin sexy about a girl who's not affraid to approach a guy. If it works, or doesn't, whatever, the confidence is sexy.

Hypnovibe
06-09-2006, 07:10 AM
if I go into a public setting for any prolonged period of time 1-3 hours I will usually get approached by 1-3 girls and given a clear green light to talk to about 5 girls. The problem is that the girls that approach usually pop out from no where and have some kind of a teasy or sassy thing to say...usually it will be about some peacocking item or something like "you look familiar" or "I know your sister"....stuff like that. A lot of the time I blow them off cause they catch me so off guard I dont know what to do...its different then when I have my plan in place and go up to them! lol. When they come up to me its like they expect a teasy flirty challenging exchange by my appearance so they just start right in. Usually it catches me off guard. As far as a girl approaching vs me approaching them and the value that it entails I would say I may give a girl that I approach a little more room to mess up with me then I would one that approaches me.