PDA

View Full Version : Usual case : Girl not answering anymore. Advice needed !

Nexus06
12-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Well Hi everybody,

Just a quick intro before going on the facts. I'm a French student doing a master in Hong Kong for one year. I've broke up with the gf i've been with for 3 years before arriving and decided to go back to the game. Well for now, many numbers, few flirts and kisses but just one warpig in my bed lol, it's been 3 months...whatever.

Well here's the story, I numclosed a girl at the library yesterday, after opening her with a question about my roommate's relationship with his girlfriend. I fluffed with her for like 5 min, tried to be cocky&funny. Before she left she came to say goodbye and I took her number then.

Today after waiting about 24h, I txt her with something like this : 'hey miss dr. martens, hope u study hard, we need you to prevent another world financial crisis'

(she's studying financial stuffs)

She answered a few hours later : " Hey, Nexus, i will ! - What about you, having some exams this month ? "

M : yeah a couple next week, but it's not gonna be a piece of cake, what about u ?'
HB : I have 5 exams, and just started my revisions.. : (
M : 5 ! you wont make it, let's fly together on a beautiful island and marry on the beach :D , where do u wanna go, Bali or the Seychelles ?
HB : haha crazy u ! : ) I love Bali Blabla.

(a few min later)

HB : Hey, Nexus, where do u come from by the way ?

(waited like 25min before answering)

M : Haha you're too curious sweetie cake, take a guess !

And then, well nothing.. It's been a couple hours, like 5 hours...

Would be glad if anybody could give me some piece of advice about the situation .. : /

Seems I've been a little bit too cocky with the lady : /

Ryuudou
12-05-2010, 10:21 AM
Seems I've been a little bit too cocky with the lady : /

No, you're too warm with her. You need to use the cute nicknames and relationship jokes more sparingly.

If you generated any attraction during the initial meeting (which you shouldve) what you need to do when you TXT is be nonchalant, and "cool". This will naturally make her more curious about you. Trust me.

You're giving off the impression that you're trying to impress her, and she can sense it.

OldFart
12-05-2010, 04:21 PM
There is a huge difference between text game and club game - so keep in mind that ppl are always more laid back, at ease and serious when texting from home/work, than had you been talking to them face-to-face in a club.
So try to adjust your game accordingly, and be careful to use more Comfort than frisky/cocky Attraction lines.
Be playful, but remember to also build comfort - and by constantly avoiding her serious Qs you may risk annoying her and coming across as TOO "funny" or unserious.
I have learned this the hard way - so be less "hardcore" if you will.
Perhaps adopt some of the approaches from Day Game...?

OldFart
12-05-2010, 04:22 PM
There is a huge difference between text game and club game - so keep in mind that ppl are always more serious and focused and less "Whoo-hoo" upbeat when texting from home/work, than had you been talking to them face-to-face in a club.
So try to adjust your game accordingly, and be careful to use more Comfort than frisky/cocky Attraction lines.
Be playful, but remember to also build comfort - and by constantly avoiding her serious Qs you may risk annoying her and coming across as TOO "funny" or unserious.
I have learned this the hard way - so be less "hardcore" if you will.
Perhaps adopt some of the approaches from Day Game...?