PDA

View Full Version : HB8 Text Game Advice? Thanks Guys

Forkball
11-27-2010, 02:04 AM
Hey, so Last night we got a group together and went out to a bar, unfortunately a lot of people I hoped would show up didn't. No big deal, but this pretty hot chick was friends with a lot of the people there, and I had been gaming her for a while, so I thought I would try to get her over.

Me: Hahaha I'm with all of your friends
HB: Speak in french. Where are you?
Me: X
HB: Ah really u didn't invite me! Joke ;)
Me: Haha well you should come
HB: But I have a party tonight! Who r u with?
Me: A bunch of people, x and y, some americans. Well alright no worries
HB: Ok next time! :)
Me: No actually never! ...hahaha see you later
HB: As you want bitch! ;)
Me: :o Shit your english is good... bitch
HB: Of course babe.

I think I fucked up on that last text I sent, I shouldn't have bought into her frame. What do you bros think I should have sent?

Caros
11-27-2010, 05:17 AM
I think it was a great. You didn't send anything else, right?

Forkball
11-27-2010, 05:58 AM
I think it was a great. You didn't send anything else, right?

Thanks for the reply--

Nope I haven't since last night. Think it'd be good to just start over with attraction shit and then get a date? My worry based on the interval between texts or possibly based on overevaluation is that the "of course babe" was sarcastic. Now that I think of it it was the only text she sent me that night that didn't end with a winky or smily face.

Midnight Bomber
11-27-2010, 02:18 PM
Think it'd be good to just start over with attraction shit and then get a date?

100% Correct.

My worry based on the interval between texts or possibly based on overevaluation is that the "of course babe" was sarcastic.

Probably meant to be facetious, not sarcastic. Overall, I think the convo went well. Don't over think it too much. You had her laughing and she seemed to respond well to all your texts. Keep up the good work.

Forkball
11-27-2010, 02:35 PM
100% Correct.

Probably meant to be facetious, not sarcastic. Overall, I think the convo went well. Don't over think it too much. You had her laughing and she seemed to respond well to all your texts. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the advice bro.

There's nothing like the feeling of solid improvement.