PDA

View Full Version : Getting laid on Thanksgiving

TheHighVoltage
11-24-2010, 08:17 AM
I recently turned 20, I live in New York City. Don't know where to go for Thanksgiving 'cause I don't have a family here. I'm trying to hopefully get laid that day but I can't really get into bars or clubs being underage...

andrew1620
11-24-2010, 12:14 PM
http://pacha-nyc.clubtickets.com/us/2010-11/24/danny-tenaglia-on-thanksgiving-eve-pacha-nyc

and

http://pacha-nyc.clubtickets.com/us/2010-11/26/vice-pacha-nyc

Get drunk before you go there b/c you're underage and don't have a fake id. And even if you were 21, its gonna be like 8-16$ a drink. There are gonna be a lot of guys hitting on girls ss STAND OUT and ACTUALLY HAVE FUN!!! Don't be thinking you have to get laid tonight, thats desperate... Bring friends if you can. Remember having fun is key. Dance, smile, flirt, grind, etc.

Problem solved. No excuses

TheHighVoltage
11-24-2010, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the advice dude. I've heard of that club before...never been to it 'cause I'm more into rock and roll but I'll give it a shot. Prob sounded desperate 'cause I'm still a virgin. Lol.

definition
11-25-2010, 11:06 AM
Hello,

I think that a lot of guys are having fun, are smiling, trying to flirt and are dancing. To stand out use the Peacock theory and show social value by hanging out with a lot of girls. Since you live in New York I recommend you to use TAF to get a wing for Thanksgiving who can stand you by in achieving your goals. And last but absolutely not least: make sure you have atleast one opinion opener, negg, transition, DHV story, playfull game, and kiss close line ready for that evening, THAT will make you stand out and maybe ... achieve your goal. For any further questions or details, send me a private message.

cheers

Definition

Vinn
11-25-2010, 12:28 PM
You can just always try out day game... Might take a little longer, but it's a good way to get to women if you don't have a wing. I always find it a bit creepy if a guy just enters a club friendless.

Ofcoarse, if he leaves with a lot of friends then he's a boss haha