PDA

View Full Version : she doesnt wanna chill

babysapp58
11-19-2010, 05:43 AM
Ive been gaming this hb for a while and everytime we make plans to chill it doesnt happen... so recently i confronted her about this and she told me she doesnt know why she does this... she says she "I do really want to chill but whenever the day comes she doesnt wanna chill anymore it's weird".. what do i do about this ackward/weird flake

Rdawg
11-19-2010, 01:11 PM
not really much info here, but it sounds like shes not very interested. That excuse is so bad , its not even an excuse, shes basically saying "hey im not interested in hanging out with you"

but youd have to give me more info about your situation if you think she is actually interested in you.

babysapp58
11-19-2010, 01:23 PM
she's definintly interested, she tells me she cant be just friends with me and shit
ive told her plenty of times that if she doesnt wanna chill, dont talk to me, but whenever its around the time for us to chill she makes an excuse or flakes

brandon9897
11-19-2010, 02:18 PM
im in a similar situation - how did you go about confronting her?

b rabbit
11-19-2010, 09:35 PM
Sounds like you need more attraction. Make her chase you. Go out with other friends and talk to other girls. Then she will all of a sudden want to hang out with you bc she will feel she is losing control over you.

JIron
11-20-2010, 02:47 PM
Cut her out stop talking to her. She will come back and make her chase you.

Alpha Electro
11-20-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm with b rabbit actually - you need more attraction, which will in turn pull her in and make her want to chill with you. JIron has a good point to - become less accessible and you will be viewed a scarce prize. (pick-up 101 right there)

babysapp58
11-24-2010, 05:16 PM
thanks for the advice guys.. we talked and she told me that she wants to chill.. but she thinks all i wanna do is have sex with her.. how do i make her think thats not all i want to do

Alpha Electro
11-24-2010, 05:42 PM
1) Do not jump through her hoops which is putting up through the use of shit tests (ie. "all you wanna do is have sex with me").
2) Ensure that your frame is stronger than hers (ie. "I am a fucking awesome guy and I always have a fun time - therefore you are also bound to have a fun and fucking awesome time when you are with me").
3) Do not ever give her direct responses if she still accuses you of wanting to have sex with her (keep on denying it and changing the topic).
4) Do not try to push sex on her, but ensure that you are fun and alpha enough for her to want to jump you herself.