PDA

View Full Version : Need help reading female signals

jayk88
11-18-2010, 10:20 PM
Hey guys

I was at a public event with a friend and his set of mixed girl and guy friends, and after a beer and with the energy of the crowd, I was feeling good. I opened a set of girls beside me who were a bit tipsy and they kept asking me to take pics with them. Then I was feeling like I was on fire and nothing could stop me. I could feel a lot of eyes of girls fall on me, and a lot of guys were asking me simple questions all of a sudden, some shook my hand.

I simply opened and got an email in 30 seconds from a girl who was eyeing me.

There was a cute girl who was my friend's friend who was the sweet, cute friendly type and kept asking me questions. We shared a lot of interests like travel.

I isolated and our chemistry couldn't be better. I touched her back a couple times and she didn't resist. I touched her nose, her chin, her cheek briefly and she didn't object and acted as if everything was good. Mind you, this was done with some playful tension, teasing and laughing.

But after a while I took a break and my friend asked me where I had been, and later told me it was someone else's fiance.

Later on in the night, the group went to some singing bar, and there was a lot of smoking and her fiance was playing these swearing games. She said she doesn't like smoking, and also after talking about Canada she said her old bf was from Canada too out of nowhere.

Did I misread her signals as IOI's? Or were they real IOI's? Just trying to hone my senses.

Hitman47
11-19-2010, 12:52 AM
Well nobody knows for sure, lol.
Don't sweat it. If you "feel" like you're getting an IOI you should be good. And if you aren't.... well you'll never know 'til you try out

jayk88
11-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Well nobody knows for sure, lol.
Don't sweat it. If you "feel" like you're getting an IOI you should be good. And if you aren't.... well you'll never know 'til you try out

Haha, it felt like an IOI at the time. But I wasn't sure cuz she was one of those happy, talk to everybody, sweet, cheery girls, almost talked like a kid's voice if you know what I mean.

a11111
11-20-2010, 12:09 AM
She was having a good time. Then she thought about her boyfriend. That's about it dude. If you had a girlfriend you'd still flirt with other girls and shit, even though you may not cheat on her. I learned to stop giving a shit about IOI's a little while ago, I just assume every girl is into me and if I get shot down for making a move too soon then oh well, I'd rather get rid of the teases so I can move on to the girls who will be dtf without wasting time.

Tenmagnet
11-20-2010, 04:57 PM
She probably liked you, but that doesn't mean she didn't really have a fiance :)

You can get real IOI's from women who are "taken". Don't sweat it, you did a good job.

jayk88
11-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the input guys.

My interpretation was that she was into me because
1) she would accept kino in the lower back, face, without budging and laughing at the same time
2) kept acting like a little girl, talking about her costume, and talking playful
3) she mentioned her previous bf was from my country too, only cuz I was talking about where I'm from.

Have you guys ever "stolen" a girl from their boyfriend?

I guess that's a moral question that varies from person to person and is open to interpretation.

When I think of my first relationship, even though there was no third party, it ended badly because I had no prior experience with girls to relate to, had no idea what a stale relationship meant, and didn't know how to continue making the girl happy.

A lot of guys write that a girl wouldn't cheat on her bf or end the relationship or let it go sour, if it was a strong relationship anyways.

Kinda makes me wonder sometimes, you know when you meet a girl you really like and she really likes you, but your heart kinda sinks when you find out she's "taken". And if you had met her at the same time as the bf at a party, in a hypothetical situation, then she could have gone for you instead. But because you arrived late, she was "taken" already, that realization that makes you go "sigh"...

a11111
11-21-2010, 09:31 PM
^ Bro 99% of girls will cheat on their boyfriends. I could probably write an equation to predict the probability that a specific girl will cheat, but I don't feel like it. It involves her boyfriend's level of game, your level of game, the state of her relationship at the moment, and many other things. But yeah, I've taken a few girls from their boyfriends, I've had girls dump their boyfriends for me, and other girls cheat on their boyfriends for a one time thing. It depends on how good you are, how "open" the girl is, and some other factors out of your control. Morally I don't give a fuck, girls are gonna cheat anyway, so it might as well be with me.

the IOI's don't really mean shit, a girl can be insanely attracted to you one second and hate you the next, so they don't really matter. Also some girls are just naturally playful and flirty with everyone. Or they're bored and you're the "least bad" guy there. You never know.

robochicken
11-22-2010, 11:57 AM
^ Bro 99% of girls will cheat on their boyfriends. I could probably write an equation to predict the probability that a specific girl will cheat, but I don't feel like it. It involves her boyfriend's level of game, your level of game, the state of her relationship at the moment, and many other things. But yeah, I've taken a few girls from their boyfriends, I've had girls dump their boyfriends for me, and other girls cheat on their boyfriends for a one time thing. It depends on how good you are, how "open" the girl is, and some other factors out of your control. Morally I don't give a fuck, girls are gonna cheat anyway, so it might as well be with me.

the IOI's don't really mean shit, a girl can be insanely attracted to you one second and hate you the next, so they don't really matter. Also some girls are just naturally playful and flirty with everyone. Or they're bored and you're the "least bad" guy there. You never know.

How have you not been banned yet?

I remember sometime last year when you first started posting on these forums. You already have nearly 900 posts? Your posts are still as narrow-minded and ridiculous as when you first started posting. Literally, everytime you posted someone would start to flame you about how nonsensical your post was. Every one of your posts was obviously written by a guy who had been beat up and spit on repeatedly by women. As a result, you seemed jaded with women due to a lifetime of being mistreated by them. I figured you would become wiser and change your ways as you spent more time on these forums. The only difference I see is you toned down your swearing. Still just as angry at your past failures with women as you were last year. You're the prototypical person who spouts BS from your mouth in every other sentence.

OP and to the rest of the forum, my suggestion is just automatically ignore any reply you see from this some guy's user name. It'll only steer you in the wrong direction and give you bad advice.

If you don't believe me about how invalid his posts are, then go read any of his messages and you'll realize everything he says is the exact opposite of any pick-up teachings from the books and instructors of these forums.

a11111
11-22-2010, 12:48 PM
How have you not been banned yet?

I remember sometime last year when you first started posting on these forums. You already have nearly 900 posts? Your posts are still as narrow-minded and ridiculous as when you first started posting. Literally, everytime you posted someone would start to flame you about how nonsensical your post was. Every one of your posts was obviously written by a guy who had been beat up and spit on repeatedly by women. As a result, you seemed jaded with women due to a lifetime of being mistreated by them. I figured you would become wiser and change your ways as you spent more time on these forums. The only difference I see is you toned down your swearing. Still just as angry at your past failures with women as you were last year. You're the prototypical person who spouts BS from your mouth in every other sentence.

OP and to the rest of the forum, my suggestion is just automatically ignore any reply you see from this some guy's user name. It'll only steer you in the wrong direction and give you bad advice.

If you don't believe me about how invalid his posts are, then go read any of his messages and you'll realize everything he says is the exact opposite of any pick-up teachings from the books and instructors of these forums.

Actually you're right, I have been "mistreated" by a lot of women, although I do attribute my past failures to my own lack of game. Now that my game is better it's easier to understand why girls do the shit they do. If you're seriously gonna sit there and tell me girls don't cheat and it's impossible for you to take a girl from her boyfriend, you're clueless. I've had it done to me a few times and I've done it to other guys a few times, so it's not impossible. There's a difference between being narrow-minded and realistic, and even Savoy can tell you girls cheat all the time, he even gives specific advice on how to get them to do it.

sometimes it gets on my nerves having to dumb shit down so people like you will understand it lol. hopefully that clears things up for you. if you still think im wrong, try outlining the specific parts of my post that you think are wrong and then correct them for me

a11111
11-22-2010, 01:22 PM
actually I'm just gonna unsubscribe so I don't have to deal with you. I drive an Aston Martin, my watch probably costs more than the yearly rent on your studio apartment, and I've slept with enough girls to where I don't even bother counting anymore. So obviously I'm doing SOMETHING right, and you're not. dont bother replying because I won't even see it

Game Lax1
11-22-2010, 06:30 PM
actually I'm just gonna unsubscribe so I don't have to deal with you. I drive an Aston Martin, my watch probably costs more than the yearly rent on your studio apartment, and I've slept with enough girls to where I don't even bother counting anymore. So obviously I'm doing SOMETHING right, and you're not. dont bother replying because I won't even see it

Relax, bro. That all sounds like bragging. Disagree and move on. I've seen a bunch of your previous posts and you seem A-OK to me. Just Chill lol

robochicken
11-23-2010, 12:02 PM

There you go. I just bolded the statement that takes away any validity to your post. You start off with complete nonsense. If something starts off with complete nonsense, then who is going to read to the rest of it? Most of your posts on here are full of such invalid, generic statements.

Yes, some girls definitely cheat. No question about it. 99%? Definitely not. Can you steal some girls from their boyfriends? Yes. 99%? Definitely not.

By the way, I own 5 aston martins and am a billionaire. My house probably costs more than you will ever make in your lifetime. And you know it's true because I posted it on the internet!!!

And I would put money on the fact that you didn't unsubscribe to my username, or if you did will resubscribe in the future hahaha. Why? Because you don't have any self-control to stay unsubscribed since you're so insecure. The insecure ones are the guys who basically try to wage a war on the female sex. Sounds a lot like you! Too bad you'll never respond to this because then that will prove you actually did resubscribe. At least I know you read this. Good enough!