PDA

View Full Version : an opener but not yet field tested

centry
06-06-2006, 07:23 PM
sup ppl k check this out..
hey im looking for a quick opinion on something before i lose my friends
sure/no
i was at the mall the other day with a friend of mine we were looking at jeans she said for me to buy dark blue jean that they make u look tall, but i didn't believe her i thought it was her blond jeans kicking in.. so then later that day i asked my friend who is gay and he says that they do.
i think i just look sexy in them, what do u think.... i mean that dark blue jeans make u look taller..
open for alteration or any comments
and agin this has not yet been field tested

Sen
06-07-2006, 03:56 AM
It sounds all over the place.
Don't say "before I lose my friends." That's a DLV of sorts, as you're saying that your friends would bugger off without you.
You don't want to wait for the sure/no, just ask them anyway.
"Can I get an opinion? - Great. Do blue jeans make you look tall?"
Their reply
"I'm asking because..

Racket
06-07-2006, 06:37 AM
I gotta go with Indiana on this one. You're all over the place. It's WAY too much information and WAY too complicated. I would also like to point out the following:
1. How can you "test" this theory? Take off your pants and see if you look shorter? Openers work because people can offer an opinion. If these people have only seen you in dark jeans, they will have no comparison and therefore no opinion, only past experience, which might be okay, but I think canned material might work better.
i was at the mall the other day with a friend of mine we were looking at jeans ... i thought it was her blond jeans kicking in..
There is a difference between "jeans" and "genes." I realize you won't be spelling for your new friends, but telling a story with both kinds could get very confusing.
3. It's a good rule of thumb to Field Test ANY and ALL openers you "come up with" before posting them. Hundreds of guys (at all skill levels) read this all over the world. They will read and try what you post. It is your job to make sure it's quality before you post. It's just a respect thing.

SeksiWill
06-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Thats a horrible opener...stick to whats proven..

Satyre
06-11-2006, 11:16 AM
Yeah, wayyy to scattered. You're opener should ask something that girls are going to want to answer.