PDA

View Full Version : They key to keeping the girl on lock down. (While dating) DISCUSS

lucaluca
11-17-2010, 02:23 PM
Hey guy's this was always an issue of mine. I could get basic attraction and get the ball rolling, but i always had trouble keeping it going. I was constantly getting one night stands or a few dates followed by it all falling apart. So my question to you all is..

What do you think keeps the girl on lock down and gets her chasing you during the dating process?

stayfresh
11-17-2010, 06:44 PM
being a high value male.

giving her mind blowing experiences and emotions that she can't get anywhere else.

lucaluca
11-17-2010, 06:47 PM
I strongly agree with the Emotions part. Girls get extremly high off that stuff.

HBK12
11-17-2010, 06:49 PM
Well said stayfresh...

I usually take them to a sporting event or to a 5 * lounge and get a bottle of wine and hang out...

What are some stuff you do?

a11111
11-18-2010, 02:03 PM
I'm in the same position as you, I lost count of how many girls I've had sex with but I've had literally 0 real relationships. I think it has something to do with not spending enough time together or not building enough comfort, but I'm still trying to figure that part out.

ZachE84
11-18-2010, 02:37 PM
It doesn't matter where you take them or what you do. Dave and Busters is my ultimate dating location. It's a combination of being a high value male and being a challenge. Women want a challenge, but you have to be chase worthy.

If they aren't chasing you by the third date then I'd try to work on that. They should be initiating texting and calling.

KnightToF3
11-18-2010, 06:15 PM
Laser Tag.