PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Kiss Close

ProblemChild
06-06-2006, 11:37 AM
Hey people,
Just wondering what everyone's favorite kiss close is, whether on the first meeting, day 2, etc?
I've always used the "Do you want to kiss me?" line, which surprisingly works very well.
What about you guys?

Rosso
06-06-2006, 12:15 PM
I like to slash prefer the teaseing her and making little bets that lead up to it...for example make a bet that you will clearly win :) and then say if I win I get a kiss and if you win you get a kiss...this usually ends up on the cheek...then keep building from there next bet I like to say if i win give me a real kiss...this i have found is good way to bait reel release bec. you are teasing her but still challengeing her

MDS
06-06-2006, 12:27 PM
So I do one of the things I do with my eyes* & whisper into her ear, “Look, I was going to say something to try to seduce you but it’s just going to go in this ear (I bite her ear) …&…. (move round to the other ear) out the other..." I bite her ear once & kiss her neck.
I saw this on one of Harliquin's posts and used it ever since. 1st I'd ask hb to sit on my lap. if she asks why [tell her you're gonna tell her a bed time story]. if she declines, just say 'damn u know how to ruin the moment" and keep working on making her more comftorable. if she does sit down, hten smel her hair [tell her how nice thay smell]. then i'd say LOOk... and stop like i forgot what i was gonna say. she'll ask me "what?". then i'd go into harley's kiss close.
another one, once she's on my lap, and let's say i'm shoing her on my computer, i'd just smell her hair, un my hand throuygh 'em tell her nice they smell, and just kiss her on the side of her neck. if i feel that her body is tense, i'd use Style's kiss close about animal's mating habits.

Chan
06-18-2006, 10:44 PM
Have you guys tried Craig's tic-tac kiss close? OHHHH I LOVE THAT ONE!
Give them a tic-tac(I actually use those mints from starbucks)
"Listen I'm really sorry"(They like, "What? Why??")
"I should have told you this before....." (BUILD THAt DRAMA BOYS)
"Well I'm an indian giver and I want my tic tac back"
*Kiss*
Ah it's so cheezy and cool.

Youngin
06-19-2006, 07:39 AM
"Are you a good hugger? because you cant be my friend unless you give good hugs"
(she hugs you)
"Wow that was awful, this is a good hug" (then give a big hug)
"Well are you good at whispering in peoples ears?"
(usually she will reply, "what?")
"Here I'll go first." (grab back of hair and whisper in ear say "nevermind")
"Well are you a good kisser?"
(This will lead to the kiss, I've gotten the reply "yes" and I say "prove it". I've gotten "I dont know" and I say "lets find out" and I've gotten "no" (once out of about 30-40 times I've done this) and I say "Wow, well let me teach you how to kiss."
This is by Craig as well and it is gold, works everytime but this is just the kiss close, don't open people with this. haha good luck boys

Chan
06-19-2006, 08:00 PM
Yeah I love Craig. Do you know what that Passion Chapstick is he talks about in his chapstick kiss close. I've never seen what chapstick he was talking about. Where can I find this?

Iceman
06-19-2006, 08:05 PM
I personally like the "Do you want to kiss me", or just "come here"-"kiss me" commanding kiss close.
As for the Passion chapstick...I've seen ones that taste like passionfruit...maybe thats what he's referring to...they are pretty common.