PDA

View Full Version : Best lady friend is hard to get...

supreme
06-05-2006, 01:33 PM
One of my hot lady friends is the hard to get type of girls who talk to a lot of guys etc but she is not sexually active or anything close to that, just likes to play with a lot of guys who cant handle her.
Anyways she is now single, i was wondering if saying something along these lines could work to make one of those friends into a friends w/ benifets deal or gf.
Something like calling her and telling her "hey I just heard that you were into me, but i just think it would be better if we were just friends." Total BS but maybe it could work.
How could I modify that into making me more attractive towards her?
Anyone ever tried this before?
I know this sounds like onitis but ive meet plenty of girls who this could work on if it works.
Thanks bros

sail900
06-23-2006, 04:22 PM
Good Luck! This is a hard situation unless you have been working cocky funny all along. You need to start creating loops, negging her and stop showing her the time of day. You need to make her chase you otherwise you are going to get the "LJBF talk" if you make a move. You need to make her want you. Be hot and cold with her from now on. And do not act as her girlfriend. After you read this go buy the Art of Seduction by Robert Greene, read it and be patient. If you chase a shadow it runs...but if you run from a shadow it chases you! Remember this because this is how you are going to get her!
The Jimmy Rig

Oneiricon
06-24-2006, 11:09 AM
No one on here is going to help you get "that one girl", regardless of how you phrase it in your post to the contrary. This isn't a question about all girls that act hard to get, otherwise you wouldn't have spent the lion's share of the post discussing one girl who you want to game that acts this way, and then decide to throw in the token "This isn't oneitis guys, I'm talking about all girls".

Rain
06-24-2006, 11:37 AM
Moved to a more appropriate sub-forum.