PDA

View Full Version : Montreal PUA

Slasher1
10-28-2010, 04:39 PM
Hey guys,

I'm a newbie in Montreal who's looking for a wingman for day game. A mentor who could help me get better at the game would be nice, but anyone is welcome :D.

PM me or leave a reply if interested.

LifeLongLove
11-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Hey, Im interested.

Im also quite new 1 month or so, but I can help you.

Also looking for new wings

english or french, no problem!

Slasher1
11-06-2010, 12:07 PM
Cool, I sent a reply to your PM. Looking forward to meeting up with ya.

Soloblades
11-13-2010, 02:39 AM
Hey guys. im roughly new to pua too and im new to MTL so having trouyble finding people to sarge with. if you guys are interested im down to.. deffiantly want to learn and step up my game.. let me know if you guys are interested. my email is atg.leal@gmail.com
-thx Sol

Lucky Luciano
02-02-2011, 08:56 AM
Hi guys, i m from Montreal, speak french, and i m looking for a wingman who can teach me to be more confortable with approaches.

Thanks you :)

D_Artagnan
02-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Hey guys, I'm not from MTL, I'm in Québec but I'd like to keep in touch if you guys come up with good french gambits and openers. Lots of them I've read here or in the PUA books sounds great in their native language, but can hardly be translated efficently in french (at least they won't be as effective).

fitnessboxer
02-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Hello guys, I am also a newbie in the Montreal region and I am interested to be a wingman but I have no experience. I am presently reading the Game. I speak french and english. Send me a private message.

Cliff
03-18-2017, 09:44 AM
I am working on starting a new Montreal Lair - trying to decide if it should just be a Facebook group or on a separate site with a discussion forum. The new site will be montreallair.ca (nothing is set up there yet) but if you or anyone you know could be interested email me at cliff@cliffslist.com.

Best,

Clifford