PDA

View Full Version : Need help asap!

the vedder
06-05-2006, 09:49 AM
I got a huge dilema!
this weekend I went out sarging and I met this hb she was a nine. I performed good my wingman was impressed and so was the girl who basicly begged me to take her phone number.
I've called her twice yesterday.. she didn't answer (she made sure that she got my number by asking me to phone her when she gave the number to me)
after a while she send a textmessage saying she was bisy writing an essay with her group and answer saying ok I'll call tomorrow insted she replied do that with a smiley
today I already called her once and she didn't pick up...
what I'm I suppose to do.. call her again? that feels like I'm chasing her and I know that's wrong but I can't just sit and wait..
Anybody got any tips

MunichHawk
06-05-2006, 09:59 AM
I´m not an expert but I think it´s over.
I discussed that topic with a female friend of mine (definetely a HB8). I also got a #close lately at a club. I waited one and a half day and called her. She answered and we talked a little bit. The talking was good but when it came to meeting again she said she had to learn this week because her big history exam is in two days and she can´t go out. She sugested in meeting this weekend at a club but I new I´m not in town so I refused.
So, I discussed it with my femal friend and asked what she thinks or does if a guy calls her once and she can´t, then he calls her again next week suggesting her another meeting.
She said it may look needy and thats the last thing you want to be in her eyes.....
So I tossed the number.
But maybe we met again on accident in this club again....who knows?:D
In your case she never picks up the phone, it´s not a good sign I bet.
Maybe you can send her a message telling her in a playfull way that this is her last chance in meeting you.....but I´m not sure this works.

shummy
06-05-2006, 10:00 PM
forget her!!!
you didn't give her enough impression of confort. She give you her phone number because, she was attracted to you, you did a good job in Attraction phase but you left her there. And you should leave her in confort zone.
So when you call her, she don't who you are.
Read the Game again, everything is described in the first chapter
The only way, i see, will be to be lucky and meet her again by a coincidence

sPoNtAnE
06-06-2006, 12:23 AM
No, No, No, I just got off tha phone for 2 hours with a HB9 who I thought wasn't interested cuz she's out of my league 29 and successful. Ur girl is just busy, and doesn't have the time at the moment for the 1st conversation which usually last a long time. Keep her interested with a insulting but funny text me so she can think of you, but not feel the pressure of that long convo. If she responds txt back one last time b4 scheduling a time to call where she wont be busy that way she can make time for the long 1st conversation.
My girl told me to call the next day, I did and no answer, then i called the day after and no answer i left a funny voicemail. Finally i said fuck it, ima text her one last time and threaten to ruin the possibility of us meeting again, and that's my last attempt. I told her our relationship was over and that she'd have to petition for reinstatement as my club girlfriend (that's what i called all night since we met at a club and danced alot). She answered back and I gamed her good tonight we're going to hang out Friday, I don't know how aggressive I should be or if I keep it casual and feed off her signals... Already negged the her to death so I can't act intimidated. Shit I could use some advice as well...
-sPoNtAnE

the vedder
06-06-2006, 04:24 AM
I gave her a ultimatum in a kinda of a funny way (saying the train is ready to leave the station last chance to cach it) and she responded and said we should go out on thursday or any day after that because her big exam is on thursday.. so i'm in the clear again..

sPoNtAnE
06-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Hell yes, see told u she was just busy (theres the hindsight bias)was it through a text message?... Let us know how it goes
sPoNtAnE

MDS
06-06-2006, 12:54 PM
good for you. never give up, but at he same time don't put too much importance on one hb. always have other options, make sure u have 5 more to t follow up with.
however, in my opinion you called a little bit to early, but no big deal. she may see you as a little to much into her, so i recomend on the date to pull back and make her chase you. plus, bust her balls constantly.

FallenSaint
06-13-2006, 05:14 PM
exactly, dont give up so easily, if her reason is a pretty valid one, she may not be bullshitting you man, give it some time. and BE AGGRESSIVE!