PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Christopher looking for PUA partners in/around Hollywood and Downtown LA

christopherultimate
10-18-2010, 10:41 PM
I'm down for clubs and day game at the malls/beach also.

About me:
Masters degree Ivy League
own my own business

Sticking points:
Good openers
Good dancer
Good style
Not good at frame control

Advantages:
nice lil condo with full bar in Studio City (5 minutes from Hollywood; let's get em here and get em drunk!)
convertible
money's never an issue
I know a couple of great events in Hollywood
plenty of time for day game/consistent sarging

Girls:
white girls under 25
artistic emo tattooed up and Barbie types

I'm looking for partners who take the strategy seriously. I want to compare notes and get a gameplan together before we go out. I'm not robotic, though; I have a great time going out. I expect many laughs with great guys and sex with great women. PM me...let's do this!

christopherultimate
10-20-2010, 11:26 AM
Also, definitely looking for college kid partners. Fair trade: my sarging experience and TONS OF BEER MONEY for your college party hookups. Don't worry; I'm only 26 and I look 22 with my cowboy hat on. Send me a PM!

FullWindsor
10-22-2010, 06:41 PM
Hey, if I lived in LA, I'd be down. You sound like a fun guy. Hope you can find someone here

Vadare
12-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Hey mate,i just moved here from new zealand to play music.had some serious interest from barbies with my accent.keen as to sarge and score some LA hotties,lets kill it! Im keen as bro!. Been studying up on this stuff for 6 months and it blew me away how much more receptive girls were when I ran some minor routines! Anyways I live over in glendale area and am 23 and have a bsc(hons),so let me know if you or any of the other la boys are keen to hit some clubs.
Cheers
Brad 3103820088

Aztec_626
12-14-2010, 09:57 PM
if you think your good enough email me bro
we'll go sarge
aztecprince90@gmail.com

Vadare
12-31-2010, 10:55 AM
Keen to sarge mate,but cant send you a PM for some reason.send me one and well suss something. Im keen as for some young hollywood blondes!

Cheers
Vadar the kiwi