PDA

View Full Version : Sarging places under 21 yrs old

Spark
06-04-2006, 10:43 AM
What places do u guys recommend for sarging for us under 21, im preatty sure it would mostly include daytime sarging or early in the night because im usually always out and after 11:00 pm there are barely any girls my age outside mostly 20 yrs + by the beach (i live in miami) and i am 17 yrs old.
Also what would be some good openers besides "the girlfriend opener"?
any help is appreciated thx

Dream_
06-04-2006, 10:48 AM
Im pretty sure theres a previous post about where to sarge at our age, but i imagine the malls and the beach just like over here in fort myers.
As for openers do a search or just stop and say hi, do anything! Standing around and wondering what if will get you no where.
check the sig.
Yours Truly,
Dream:cool:

Fourplay
06-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Give anything a go. If something is on your mind, and you want an opinion, there's nothing wrong with approaching any set of girls and asking them. Worst thing that can happen is that they tell you to go away, hurting your ego. But, if you're a confident guy, you shouldn't be afraid about what people think. But, do learn from your mistakes if your openers arn't working too well.
As far as good places to seek girls, the mall, school, beaches, and practically any venue that houses people (ie: bookstore, coffee shops, ect)

Spark
06-04-2006, 06:21 PM
thnx 4 ur help guys I also have 1 additional question though, should i try 2 game older girls and sets for example girls that are 20 + yrs old considering the fact that i am 17 and not yet 18 (jail bait), i mean I would try it even though the idea is kind of nerve recking because it for some reason doesnt feel the same as gaming a girl who is my age.
And also if i do try 2 open an older set should I lie about my age?

Gandalf
06-04-2006, 09:50 PM
Yes, you can game older girls. The first girl I ever had sex with was 22....I was 16. It's all the same, girls are girls. LTR's may be hard becuase they can drink and you can't, but game is game. Calibrate a little...i.e. be just a little more mature, very little.
For openers, there's a sticky I think in the techniques section with a mass of them. Don't come up with your own yet. While some may work, with those fail you won't be sure whether it's the material or your delivery.

firefly20
06-04-2006, 09:57 PM
thnx 4 ur help guys I also have 1 additional question though, should i try 2 game older girls and sets for example girls that are 20 + yrs old considering the fact that i am 17 and not yet 18 (jail bait),
It's legal for you to have sex with someone up to 24 y/o in the state of Florida.
If you're 16, you can fuck up to a 24.

ware_ru
06-04-2006, 10:00 PM
Gaming older girls will make your game tighter than a jailbait's virgin pastrami. Younger girls are inexperienced and have almost no bitch shields, they've barely been hit on. They get hooked with "hello."
If you get solid with older girls, you'll be able to just walk into a high school and point at your crotch, initiating an impromptu rainbow party with you as the guest of honor.

firefly20
06-04-2006, 10:26 PM
:D :D :D
That was one of the most colorful ways of saying something like that I've ever seen. Props. Haha, I'm still laughing!

open_view
06-04-2006, 10:59 PM
Feel sorry for you guys, in Australia your allowed in the clubs at 18.

Fourplay
06-04-2006, 11:26 PM
You should probably lie about your age also. You can later disclose your real age, but as for first time, you should lie about your age, because girls tend to be judgemental as to what you are like, and what they would extend themselves to (ie: sleep with you) if you're 17 and they are 22.

ware_ru
06-04-2006, 11:50 PM
You should probably lie about your age also. You can later disclose your real age, but as for first time, you should lie about your age, because girls tend to be judgemental as to what you are like, and what they would extend themselves to (ie: sleep with you) if you're 17 and they are 22.
Actually there was a thread about this, i recommend for the orgiianl poster to do a search on it (not saying that in a dick way). i, for one, say that you shouldn't lie about your age. It'll help you develop your frame, yuo don't have to lie about who you are, and you'll feel better as well.

Vincent Chase
06-05-2006, 12:51 AM
do NOT lie about your age.
Never apologize for being fantastic so young.
We're so full of vigor and vitality they jump our bones when given the chance.
In all actuality there are more important things to women than age, just run your game baby, run your game.

Fourplay
06-05-2006, 02:43 AM
I find the only reason to the objection of lieing about your age is the discomfort you will feel about lieing, and more importantly, the way people can spot you are lieing or leaving something out. Otherwise, I would recommend lieing about your age, because while some females don't really care about your age, and enjoy the comfort of younger men, a lot of women rather the guys be older than them.

Vincent Chase
06-05-2006, 09:01 AM
Lying about your age is the equivalent of altering yourself to better suit women, which they do NOT find attractive and which evidences your weak frame and insecurities. Besides you're lying about your age for the benefit of what you THINK women like, that's never a smart move.
Trust me, as long as you're not acting like the quintessential immature, jack-off 1x year old, then your age isn't even going to be much of a factor.

magnet
06-05-2006, 11:54 AM
i just thoght of a funny reply if a girl asks you about your age in a club.
her: how old are you?
pua: 14, turning 15 soon though. i got this siiick ID, wanna see?
haha, what u think, lol

godzilla
06-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Yeah! I'm 17 too. Have any of you other young guys sarged older (college age) women? There's a big college where I live, and lots of HB's, but I'm way too scared to talk to any of them. I'm afraid they'll be like, "WTF are you doing stupid highschooler?" I guess I'm using that as an excuse for being a wuss, cause when I'm in college I'd worry they would say, "WTF are you doing stupid freshman?"
But still workin' on the newbie mission, I'm making good progress. Making eye contact and smiling I've found to be key. It's basically being friendly, confident and not shy. In like two weeks I've went from being fairly shy to feeling pretty comfortable around people. I talk to a lot of girls at school, so I don't think I'm as intimidated by women as I am by approaching (older) women I don't know. I still haven't worked up the nerve to open any sets.
Do you fellow young guys have any first hand stories and expierences with sarging college chicks you'd like to share? I know I need to get confident, I have to do this by myself, and I know it won't happen overnight. But if anyone's had some similar expierences or advice about what worked for them I'd really appreciate it.

BornAssassin
06-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Oh dammit, i keep using openers on what? 15 year olds? and negging and stuff.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH should i just say hello and dhv and thats all and go to comfort?

Gandalf
06-08-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm in college now, but I've got an experience to keep you youngins motiviated.
Note: This was in my AFC days...and I was still a virgin.
I was at a party at my neighbors house. He was 21 and I was 16. I was by far the youngest one there, and had been drinking to my heart's content. With my alcohol inspired confidence, I started talking to some of the girls there. A few hours were just having a good time, laughing, drinking, and all that. The topic of sex came up, and it slipped that I was still a virgin.
All the girls, since I had been unknowingly DHV'ing and following the MM, then wanted to be my first. I picked the cutest one (HB 7.5) and let her...twice. She was 22.
I wasn't even skilled, and I could have f-closed any of them without being a virgin. When I was 18 I f-closed a 26 year old. Now I'm fucking a 23 year old. You being younger is kind of kinky for the girl. You're game needs to be solid though. My point? Sarging older women is the same shit, age is just something you need to have the stronger frame with.

godzilla
06-09-2006, 12:41 PM
You're game needs to be solid though. My point? Sarging older women is the same shit, age is just something you need to have the stronger frame with.
Thanks for the advice Gandalf. Your story was an inspiration to all us young shy guys.

The Two
06-10-2006, 01:45 AM
Barne's and Nobel dude, or any book store is good.

ToiBoi
06-12-2006, 11:03 AM
Feel sorry for you guys, in Australia your allowed in the clubs at 18.
hehe same here mate, UK rox :>
im 18 and i have been going into clubs and bars since i was 16 since i look fairly old, its good being well known in these places at such an early age :D
+ my town has more pubs/clubs/bars per square kilometre than anywhere else in europe :)

nightlif3
06-17-2006, 09:51 AM
i always go to bookstores during day game. when im not asleep in the day, i go in, and i find a very interesting book(read: prop) and start conversations with "hi, have you read this?" girls 16-26 are pretty chatty in bookstores, and i get many #closes, and have even(lol) gotten some kcloses in corners or behind bookshelves. other than that, ymca's, boysand girls clubs, and other social groups often have dances and parties. these are good also, day and night game.
--nightlife:cool:

Homeboy
08-26-2006, 01:52 AM
There is a local coffee place called the java joint that has high school bands play there thurs-sat nights and there are always tons of people there.
I have sarged there before and have gotten a # close and a k-close
(careful though, 80% goth 20% punk turnout) I'm prep so it was kind of awkward the first time i went there. and EVERYONE smokes. lol
Also, it's kind of weird, but the local McDonalds parkikng lot is ALWAYS packed with kids from a bunch of different schools.
See if there is anything like those where you are from.