PDA

View Full Version : i think im turning into an AFC

Gameguy236
06-03-2006, 10:38 PM
ok guys.. i know this is probably gonna go on the worst forum section ... ok so i recently got in a relationship with a girl that i've liked for the whole school year.. and i was good for the first week but now i think im turning back into an AFC.. im asking for fucking kisses and doing other AFC shit... is there anyway i can get myself out of this.. ??.. should i reread VAH ?...idk what to do

_Sunny_
06-03-2006, 11:23 PM
No worries bro, it doesn't matter where you're at, you can always join (or rejoin) the PUA ranks.
You've just go to start from the beginning. Sarge, number close, work into kiss and f-closes, and you're back in the game. SARGE YOUR ASS OFF. If you think about it the thing that makes any PUA socially wanted is the fact that they seem not to give a shit! People can feel it. If you break it down, you enter a conversation, convey that you're interesting and have better things to do than talk to these people, and then they work to gain your interest. Subsequently, thats where all the attraction happens. It's like Style says about dangling the yarn above a kitten. It goes crazy trying to get it....untill you drop it and it doesn't want anything to do with it. (man, people are weird! lol)
About your girlfriend, even if you really like her, you've got to move on. Not necessarily forever, but you've got to go build up that resistance to social pressure and especially your confidence. Once your fists exploding with cocktail napkins with girls numbers on them, you'll start caring less and less what one individual girl thinks because theres another 30 you could call if you get bored with her. Besides, when you come back oozing confidence shes going to be the one trying to win YOU back, not the other way around.
Or, you could be complacent and keep slipping back down the AFC slope.
Anyway man thats what I think. Goodluck.....either way

Racket
06-04-2006, 06:28 AM
ok so i recently got in a relationship with a girl that i've liked for the whole school year.. and i was good for the first week but now i think im turning back into an AFC..
Relationships are different than pick-up. Still, though, don't be a wuss.

im asking for fucking kisses and doing other AFC shit...
Don't worry about it SO much at your age. You've got plenty of time to fix it. Still, though, don't be a wuss.

is there anyway i can get myself out of this.. ??.. should i reread VAH ?...idk what to do
Reading the VAH is always a good idea, but it probably won't fix your relationship, assuming you want to keep it. Just be the best man you can be and don't be a wuss.

ok guys.. i know this is probably gonna go on the worst forum section ...
Maybe, just maaaaaaybe they will let you slide because you're 15, acknowledged your problem, and honestly asked for advice. I don't know though. Best of luck.
(P.S. don't be a wuss.)

GameBoy
06-04-2006, 09:05 AM
Being in a relationship will help you learn more about yourself and women.
At your age:
Have fun! Do whatever feels natural. If you burn out on this relationship and it fails, GREAT! Look back at it with regards to what went wrong.
If you don't fuck up - EVEN BETTER!
Either way, it is a positive outcome.
Just know that you can't loose. Do what feel right in the moment. Either you'll learn from it, or you'll enjoy it. Both are good.

HITCH
06-04-2006, 09:10 AM
Once again the old man comes to teach the youth!!LOL
Relax, you're 15 years old. If you become an AFC it's not the end of the world.
You have so much ahead of you.
Most of us 21 and older paid our AFC dues, so if at 15 you find yourself in love....GREAT!!
Love isn't bad. Yes she may break your heart but "that which does not kill you makes you stronger"
Am I saying you are too young to learn game? NO, Hell no!
But what I am saying is that having a girlfriend and going through some "shit" is okay. Trust me when you look back on all of your AFC shit you wouldn't wanna change any of it for the world.
That's some of the stuff that will make you who you are.
You will need these expieriences to make you a better PUA.
Style , Mystery etc. were AFC's well into their 20's.
So don't feel bad.
That is all...Peace!