PDA

View Full Version : I'm feeling bold!

Azure
06-03-2006, 08:59 AM
Ok guys, I'm going down to Ocean City in a week for Beach Week. Last year I didn't do so hot, but this year I'm armed with MM. I plan on walking the board walk a lot, so I'll be able to experiment with many approaches. Right now I've got a few that I hope will have a group of girls following me around in no time. I'll let everyone in on the details once I field tested them. But as the title states, I'm feelin' bold! so if anyone has any suggestions, that would be great. I promise I'll try every suggestion I'm given (time permitting). The bolder, the better!

Satyre
06-03-2006, 03:15 PM
Take advantage of your boldness and PRACTICE. Get congruency down while you're experiencing confidence (ideally, you should ALWAYS feel confident, but I understand.) See how many approaches you can do, aim high!

Amp
06-03-2006, 07:14 PM
yo man pm me your aim i was in ocean city during spring break with my wing and we owned it up

Azure
06-18-2006, 09:38 PM
I did ok at the beach, and learned a good lesson: In that scenario, do not just collect phone numbers. The girls down there are only there for a short time, and don't answer their phones too often. Your chances of hooking up are much better if you just hang out with them after meeting up. Don't rely on them returning your calls. Four girls that I called while I was down there didn't return my call till after I had left.