PDA

View Full Version : How many of you are constantly making new openers, games, etc...?

EgyptianPharoah
06-02-2006, 05:23 AM
I was talking to my boy Hitch the other day. We were discussing about coming up with new routines, openers, etc, so a female won't catch on. I mean in truth, you're supposed to be switching up your game constantly. How many of you guys have been making your own material?

Gamble
06-02-2006, 05:34 AM
Question to those that are making their own material.. how long have you been in the game etc? I am using stock material until at the very least I am done the newbie mission, personally.

EgyptianPharoah
06-02-2006, 05:45 AM
Question to those that are making their own material.. how long have you been in the game etc? I am using stock material until at the very least I am done the newbie mission, personally.
Well, I was experienced in dating before I found out about this community. I haven't even tried all of the openers yet, but I already working on fresh[ openers, and even theories. I was taught by my mentor that you have to tailor your game to the females surrounings. Sometimes I make up things on the spot. Not every woman is the same.
But to answer your question, I started making new openers after two weeKs of some of the canned material. I'll be sharing some with you guys, but I won't be giving them all away. I have to stay original. Can't have the ladies know my angle and throw salt on my game, or have guys using my stuff before I get a chance to shine on my own shit. *LOL*

Fader
06-02-2006, 06:10 AM
I use mostly my own material but there are some routines that you just cant escape (beauty destroyer patterns, qualification questions, etc)

EgyptianPharoah
06-02-2006, 06:31 AM
I use mostly my own material but there are some routines that you just cant escape (beauty destroyer patterns, qualification questions, etc)
I never had to use the patterns, but I want to try them out. Are they effective at all?

Fader
06-02-2006, 06:33 AM
I never had to use the patterns, but I want to try them out. Are they effective at all?
Yup. I dont use alot of long drawn out patterns (like blowjob, or discovery) but even smaller scripts can patterned. JD Fuentes - The Sexual Key is a great to read about this

Hatman
06-02-2006, 06:46 AM
yehman. i use all my own openers. ive got loads of openers that i want to post on the forum when i get the time. these hook within about 20 seconds. also, ive got an "opener generation technique" which allows you to create LIMITLESS QUALITY OPENERS. stay tuned..ill be posting this on the forum soon.
games are more limited. how many games can you honestly play in the field?!!? and anyway...you dont want to come across as a dancing monkey. play it cool, keep your a2 short and concise, and you'll get to comfort real quick.

Cedar
06-02-2006, 06:55 AM
...coming up with new routines, openers, etc, so a female won't catch on...
You don't get women. Getting caught is the BEST THING. When she objects and you PLOW on through she gets more turned on. Being able to handle a logically fucked up situation like that is GOLDEN. It hits ALL THE RIGHT buttons.
My game is stock routines with personal DHV stories.

I mean in truth, you're supposed to be switching up your game constantly. How many of you guys have been making your own material?
No you're not. Find what works for you and use it. Unless you're in a small town, or you insist on hitting the same bar every night, you're not gonna game the same chick over and over again,
Here's a note for all your clueless blokes. It AIN'T the words. The routines DO NOT CREATE ATTRACTION COMFORT or TRUST. It's your delivery. The words don't matter. It's your ability to lead the interaction DESPITe obstacles.
I love getting caught. It's fun.

The Prospect
06-02-2006, 08:18 AM
Folks,
Here's one that I tried for the first time last night. Picture the scene. I'm in a bar with some guys and their talking about strippers in Vegas, when I spot a table of girls nearby. Needing something that is going to get a response and start a conversation I needed something that would require an opinion.
I asked them that if they met a guy in a night out, and he arranged to meet them at a bar, what would they do if they turned up at the bar and found that it was a strip club ?
This worked a treat, all giving opinions I didn't expect (they loved the idea)
It only went wrong when I told them my name was Denver and I drove a mobile library... guess I need to work on that bit :-)

Cedar
06-02-2006, 08:44 AM
This worked a treat, all giving opinions I didn't expect (they loved the idea)
You didn't run an opinion opener. You asked for their opinion. They gave it, you were blown out. Had you used jealous gf and stacked into a few routines, they'd be begging for you to stay.

Hatman
06-02-2006, 08:58 AM
You didn't run an opinion opener. You asked for their opinion. They gave it, you were blown out. Had you used jealous gf and stacked into a few routines, they'd be begging for you to stay.
i dont think we can deduce that from the information he's given. this maybe the case, but not with the info he's given. Prospect - this seems like quite a prospectful opener. you need to transition into a2 straight after the opener. remember to sit down with the sit as you give the FTC.
regards

CoolCat
06-02-2006, 09:28 AM
Maybe this isn't the answer you want, as it's may not exactly be mystery's method, but I rarely memorize specific openers, I usually make them up as I go along, and keep some "handy" in case I lose my creativity for a moment :p
I guess I can describe myself as a "natural", although there is always room for improvement, but I've never liked the idea of using stagnant "acts" to win a girl over. I do follow patterns of course, and in some situations a memorized opener is the easiest way to break the ice. I guess you can say I've memorized a way of behaving, although the words spoken are different for every girl.

Unless you're in a small town
Important point too. I live in a small part of town, and saying the same things to every girl around (I pick up a lot of my girls at work (selling clothes, both male and female)) would have me labeled as a cheesy, desperate wannabe-player in a matter of months.

EgyptianPharoah
06-03-2006, 05:40 AM
You don't get women. Getting caught is the BEST THING. When she objects and you PLOW on through she gets more turned on. Being able to handle a logically fucked up situation like that is GOLDEN. It hits ALL THE RIGHT buttons.
My game is stock routines with personal DHV stories.
No you're not. Find what works for you and use it. Unless you're in a small town, or you insist on hitting the same bar every night, you're not gonna game the same chick over and over again,
Here's a note for all your clueless blokes. It AIN'T the words. The routines DO NOT CREATE ATTRACTION COMFORT or TRUST. It's your delivery. The words don't matter. It's your ability to lead the interaction DESPITe obstacles.
I love getting caught. It's fun.
Looking at this response, it's seems that you don't have a personalilty of your own.(Social Robot)It's good you have your own DHV stories, don't get me wrong. Style and Mystery even stated that the stock routines are to get you going until you feel natural, then go ahead and use some of your own material. I mean, Style invented some of his own stuff, as he got better. You're not going to get better if you don't push yourself to try new things. I'm not dissing you, I'm just going by what you said. What I do agree wth to a certain extent is that pressure can bring out the best in someone. I have a rule that I constantly abide by:
"Do have an answer for everything. Don't be at a loss for words." The day you run out of words is the day you've run out of game.
It's weird how fad3r has his own stuff and he's a member of the lounge. Props to you my man and everyone else who is trying to be an innovator and not an imitator. You appreicate the the game for what it is. Let's get on our game fellas.

EgyptianPharoah
06-03-2006, 05:44 AM
Maybe this isn't the answer you want, as it's may not exactly be mystery's method, but I rarely memorize specific openers, I usually make them up as I go along, and keep some "handy" in case I lose my creativity for a moment :p
I guess I can describe myself as a "natural", although there is always room for improvement, but I've never liked the idea of using stagnant "acts" to win a girl over. I do follow patterns of course, and in some situations a memorized opener is the easiest way to break the ice. I guess you can say I've memorized a way of behaving, although the words spoken are different for every girl.
I feel you on this quote right here. I have expereince with women way before I hearf about this community, but I'm constantly trying to better myself. I guess I'm half natural and half learning. There are so many people out in the world who are not part of this community that have game.
I don't believe in one opening line, because every female is different, and you have to adapt to to sitution at hand. There have been numerous times that I've made them up on the spot.

EgyptianPharoah
06-03-2006, 06:09 AM
yehman. i use all my own openers. ive got loads of openers that i want to post on the forum when i get the time. these hook within about 20 seconds. also, ive got an "opener generation technique" which allows you to create LIMITLESS QUALITY OPENERS. stay tuned..ill be posting this on the forum soon.
games are more limited. how many games can you honestly play in the field?!!? and anyway...you dont want to come across as a dancing monkey. play it cool, keep your a2 short and concise, and you'll get to comfort real quick.
See, you're making up new techniques and concepts. I like that. I'm looking forward to seeing this limitless quality opener. I've been writing down openers, games, etc for every type of female. Stay tuned for that. Hatman, I got a feeling you and I can do a lot og good here.