PDA

View Full Version : Gaming on the Phone and Net(or long distance for that matter)

Methodist
06-01-2006, 10:03 PM
Theres this female friend, she is abroad for another 2 months. She is an HB 8. Messages me whenever we meet online, and has also called once from abroad. How shoud i create attraction, and comfort through phone and online chatting, leading to the next step when she comes back here for a lil while?

Wick Burnem
06-03-2006, 11:14 AM
BEWARE ONE-ITIS! If you've been talking a while, the attraction phase might already be over and now you're in the comfort phase. Any comfort you built without attraction will only solidify your place in The Friend Zone.
I'd recommend being cocky/funny. Add time constraints so she's competing for your time, not the other way around. Spice up your conversations with interesting stories. Show her that you are capable of living a fun, exciting lifestyle with or without her. While she's abroad she'll be experiencing the world, that's some tough competition for you. Make her miss the comforts from home that she knows and loves. By triggering her emotional strings she'll begin to associate the feelings she has for those comforts with you.