PDA

View Full Version : Help finding quieter places to nightgame in montreal

SleekEnigma
08-27-2010, 07:06 PM
I've been to sir winston churchill and light ultra club on crescent st, and those places are just way too loud for me, even far away from the dance floor. I'm looking for some pubs/bars/lounges that are quiet enough to allow meaningful interactions and that would appeal to my age group (I'm 20, turning 21 soon). Also, my french isn't good enough that I'd be comfortable hitting on francophone girls, so I'm skeptical to go anywhere on st laurent. Any recommendations?

Polar26
09-08-2010, 12:52 AM
I took the boot camp there last summer and had no problem talking to ppl there as long as your at least 10 from the dance floor your fine, it's all about projecting your voice too, as mentioned in MB, even if you strain it to the point where your lose it that's fine, it's like a muscle, it's get stronger with training. But to answer your question, yes the other venue we took was at club Tokyo, they have a smoking patio that extends 2 floors outside, really nice, perfect for picking up, just make sure your picking up the legal one. Cheers.