PDA

View Full Version : Strawberry Fields

Fader
12-14-2005, 11:47 AM
Does anyone know what this tactic entails?
Seen it mentioned a few times but no one seems to know. I remember someone saying it had something to do with a scene in a movie?
Also if someone could explain the music game that would be great.
Def looking for good a3 / c1 techiniques besides story telling.
Thx

Maverick
12-14-2005, 11:51 AM
www.bristol||||||||| has it listed as a routine.

Fader
12-14-2005, 11:58 AM
www.bristol||||||||| has it listed as a routine.
Good lookin out.
Thanks bro

nuuro
08-17-2007, 06:57 AM
I've been trying to run the strawberry fields DHV routine when I'm sarging because I can see how it can easily set up a sexual frame, but I've found that a sticking point I have is transitioning in and out of the routine...The best I usually manage is "show you something cool," qualify, run the routine and finish with a lame "am I spot on?" How do you guys continue/escalate the sexual frame/transition out of the routine?

hotsauce34
09-12-2007, 09:37 AM
i searched and couldn't find an example of the strawberry fields routine. can someone explain it or give a link to it? also, when is the best time to use it?

maddogsuper80
09-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Strawberry Fields is a guided imagery excercise you I like to do during the comfort building.

You should have your target isolated at this point and you say to them, "I remeber a game from my psycology courses in college that will tell me more about you. Would you like to try?"

They always say yes, then I tell them that I am going to ask them a few questions, nothing to personal but your answers will tell me more about your personality, OK!

Then I begin by saying, "Imagine your self on a dirt road somewhere in the country, got it?" She says yeah,

"ok, now imagine a fence that is along the road, can you describe it to me, how high is it what is it made, etc..."

They usually say wood, some say metal rail, I have heard someone say a white picket fence once.

Then I say to them, "You need to get to the other side of the fence, how do you do that, climb over knock it down or go around, how hard is it to get over.

Once they tell me, I say, "ok now you find yourself in a field of strawberries, what do you do, pick some and eat them, lie down in the field, or conitnue to the other side?"

When she describes that the last thing is I say to them, "before you reach the other side, the farmer of the field comes up to you what does he say to you, and what do you say to him?

When she finishes, I say with a big grin, "wow, now I understand so much about you, but I don't know if I should tell you, because then you would be consciously aware of it." They usually grab my hand or slap me in the shoulder and beg me to tell them, which you can take as another IOI.

Now for the explanation, The fence represents obstacles in your life, most people say that it is made of wood, which means they see propblems for what they are, some say metal, meaning they make a big deal out of their problems. I guess the picket fence means she was living in a fairy tale world. I ask them to describe how hey get to the other side of the fence, if they say climb over that tells me they confront their problems and move on, if they go around, I tell them that means they find creative ways to solve a problem. Or if I want to neg them, I might say, "you avoid the issues in your life, you must not like confrontation."

The Field of strawberries represents, their sex life. I like to get creative here. If she seems a little shy, I might try to draw her out here. If she says, that she eats a few and saves some for later, I tell her, that she "must be a sexual predator, you are want to have your way with me then move on to someone else." Make it fun, make it playfull, don't get to deep with it.

The farmer represents authority. Most of them say, that they would have a conversation or they apologize for being in the field. I tell them that means they respect authority, and their elders.

Remember this should be playful, fun, and connect you on a deeper level with
them. I find the more general the observation, the more likly you will be correct. But don't be affraid to take a chance and go off on a tangent, like "oh my god, you are a sexual deviant aren't you, you would do that with strawberries, are you gonna do that with me?"

have fun with it!

hotsauce34
09-12-2007, 11:24 AM
thanks. that's exactly what i was looking for.

Mooks
09-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Captain Jack has an awesome version of it here in the field reports section. Do a search in there. It's gold.

Hshudo
12-16-2007, 11:37 AM
i cannot find Captain jacks, Strawberry fields routine anywhere,

can any one post it plz, i'm curious

Green Hell
12-16-2007, 08:37 PM
Heres how I usually run this...

It just so happens that the Beatles have a song named Strawberry fields forever...

I just say... hey you like the beatles right?
.. Ahh, hey, play along with this, it's like a cosmo quiz. I learned this from a psychology professor a few years back.

Run routine.... bust on her/transition after results. Always works.

sdnightfly
12-18-2007, 02:11 AM
I like this because it's one of the easiest to remember.

L Duke
12-31-2007, 04:09 PM
i cannot find Captain jacks, Strawberry fields routine anywhere,

can any one post it plz, i'm curious

http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49870 :p

or you can look here post # 7

http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43400

:cool:

BroesBeforeHoes
03-23-2008, 07:33 AM
Seems like a great routine. However, when in the game should I use it?

wakeboardr
03-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Comfort stage usually

Con
03-26-2008, 07:45 AM
It never worked for me. I have tried it 6-7 times and it left an awkward feeling after using it. It was like the discussion came to an end. Maybe it is not my style using games in field.