PDA

View Full Version : How to be comfortable yet not show interest?

Vital
06-01-2006, 01:57 PM
I dont see how you can get a woman to be comfortable with you, but at the same time be alpha-male?
When I read the VAH, it made sense, but I just got done reading the players guide (the beginning anyway), and now it's confusing again.
The fs101 guide basically says dont let girls walk on you, and to push/pull them. make them jump through hoops. I do this in real life and it feels like i get a cold shoulder almost, over and over. the hoops aren't to big, i think it's just that i have the impression like im not playful enough, so it more looks like im bitter.
Either way, for me... i'm either 'nice' and playful, and build comfort, but not really alpha male at all.. or i intend to be alpha male and i come off as slightly cold and almost bitter, even when i try to stay positive.

Vital
06-01-2006, 01:58 PM
and yes ive tried a lot of reframing. its hard to get this ol bugger plane off the ground though :D

Paradox121
06-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Learn some specific routines, and pratice them before you go into set. Don't push and pull too early, you need the girl to want you first.
In short; if a girl doesn't jump through even smallest hoops then your not building enough attraction with her.

Vital
06-01-2006, 02:21 PM
What's a good test I can do ( a hoop) to see if shes attracted to me. I forget what chapter in the VAH thats in.

Paradox121
06-01-2006, 02:33 PM
IOI:
Preening of hair
Any touching
Strong eye contact
Starting up the conversation again
Body facing you
Mimicing your movements (body language)
Generally being friendly and flirty
Focus of attention on you
As for a hoop:
"Are you adventurous, because if your not, I can’t roll with you!"
If she likes you, she'll try and make out that she is (whatever she's like). If she isn't she; won't be eager to please you or even care what you think of her.

Vital
06-01-2006, 05:53 PM
IOI:
Preening of hair
Any touching
Strong eye contact
Starting up the conversation again
Body facing you
Mimicing your movements (body language)
Generally being friendly and flirty
Focus of attention on you
As for a hoop:
"Are you adventurous, because if your not, I can’t roll with you!"
If she likes you, she'll try and make out that she is (whatever she's like). If she isn't she; won't be eager to please you or even care what you think of her.
the particular girl i have in mind would wihtout a doubt jump through that hoop. she is an HB9 too.. so im surprised lol. I met her 2 days ago, and i see her when she comes to my house with her friend (her friend is my roommates friend). When shes there i smile at her and joke around, and we get along extremely well from what ive seen.
im not sure how i should escalate.. im not good with this. this is my plan.. does it sound any good?
im going to get in the vibe talking to her. take her out to the porch.
do the are you adventerous hoop.
play the question game/talk about sex/kino.
maybe try playing with a few emotions.
more kino.
i guess try and kiss her if she stays... but i assume she will leave when her friend does, so i suppose ill try and get her number.