PDA

View Full Version : Follow up phone call

Toby Webb
06-01-2006, 01:44 PM
This is my virgin bash on this website so go easy....actually i hope you can rip my stuff down to the core.
Here is my delema.
Last sunday night i was out and met this cool girl. I wont go into the details of the pick up because that was all good. We end up back at her friends house and sleep together. I lost in the transaction. I went down but no return on the favour. In the morning we chatted for hours. The vibes were good ever since we met.
I got her number the previous night. In the morning without asking for my number she picked up my phone and rang her phone so she could have my number. In the morning we got a cab back into town so she could get her car. She had a pimping ride i might add. Anyway, we go check the surf and she dropped me home. Kissed goodbye.
Later that night I recieve a txt from her saying " Thanks for taking me to check the surf.....cheers mate" (the mate is a play on me being an ozzi).
So anyway i txt her back "Your welcome. We will make a surfer girl out of u yet."
Then the following morning god knows why i sent this txt "Good morning. Hows that cute rock and roll bed hair of yours today?"
From these txt's i have had no response. I really want to get the ball rolling with this one and would love some advice on how i should go about it.
Toby

GumBoy
06-05-2006, 04:13 AM
///"Your welcome. We will make a surfer girl out of u yet."///
- First of all it's not funny, and it's purpose is short lived. If you ended the txt by adding something like... "I'm going surfin next weekend...up for a challenge? Than call me and we'll set a time and date. Gotta go now...so you can stop reading this...I mean it."
//"Good morning. Hows that cute rock and roll bed hair of yours today?" //
If you don't get replies, then it's cuz she either got offended, or doesn't have credit or is playing hard to get. We can control all 3 to some extent. The next time you txt you ignore the fact she ingnored your txt and set up another date and make it sound like a challenge.
One of the best ways to get a reply is to have a combination of something interesting following by a question such as:
"I'm afraid of water as well as heights but love that awesome feeling when I surf. Guess I'm up for a challenge. Are you? Then call me & we'll make it happen!"
The thing I've realized is that girls keep in touch with guys they've slept with only if they enjoyed the "sex". Last year I had a one-night stand with a polish HB8 and she never txted me back. I wondered just cuz we fu**ed like rabbits for 2 hours don't mean she'll worship me like a god. 2 weeks ago with a 19 yr old asian HB10 I had the most amazing time with her. We had 5 sessions under 10 hours but it's quality not just quantity. Funny thing is, I even asked her to txt me to let me know when she reached home safely. Caring no Wussie. she txted me back to say she was home. Afterwards I haven't txted her or called her until she did. It took her about a week to txt me. I guess she was trying to get over the time where I wont bring up the sex or anything to embarass her.
Hope my personal insights help you in your quest.
Gumboy

LIBERTARIAN
06-05-2006, 08:05 AM
if you try and contact her again you'll come across needy. remember...she did recieve your text, shes just chose to not reply. it could turn into a case of one-itis. so nip it in the bud while you can. as thats what shes done to you.

Lucky13
06-12-2006, 11:25 PM
If you did your thing in bed right, it doesn't matter what you said or why she didn't respond. Fortuatly for you, you've taken it to a much farther level than text messages anyway. Just forget about her for a couple days and hit her up when you really want something. (Like a follow up piece of ass.)
Don't beat yourself up over it. You'll put your self at risk for over-correction. She's probly just establishing control of what she thinks may become a relationship.
Oh, btw... you already gave her control by going down on her but not demanding the favor be returned. It's not that hard. When you get her off just get up, whipe your face off and say, "your turn" in a pleasent manner. Convey to her that you earned it. The bedroom is the number one place to display manhood. Now you're going to have to correct this next time. Make sure that she goes down on you and you don't on her. Tell her it's her turn.
One thing i've noticed in this relm is that women have this attitude that they are giving you a gift by letting you touch them. I once had a girls shirt off, I figured out that she wouldn't be giving it up that night, so I frooze her out. She responded to this by asking that I thank her. Thank Her?!?! I said "bullshit. You need to thank me. I sucked on your nipples. That didn't do shit for me" I'm sure we've all encountered situations like this and never realized that we were loosing both time and respect. I won't be used like that anymore, and neither should you.

Lyon
07-23-2006, 05:34 AM
To Be honest mate my experience tells me that a girl who sleeps with a guy on the first night then txt's him the next day to say 'Thanx'. Well I Believe The term is WOOD.