PDA

View Full Version : Where am I?

VenusianArtist10210
06-01-2006, 12:48 PM
I take classes with this girl and somewhere along the way of knowing her through school we exchanged phone numbers.
Since I've known her at school and a bit of emailing but apart from that not much.
We're getting together this Saturday. It's not called a date, it's not been called anything besides "get together"
Either:
A: What phase am I in? She's investing in me some I'm obviously not in A1. I don't know what her level of attraction is though.
or
B: How can I tell what phase I'm in?
This isn't the conventional: Meet-> get up to C1->time bridge. so I don't know where I am which means I don't know how I should act on Saturday
Thanks

Racket
06-01-2006, 03:54 PM
You didn't give us much to go on. This is not exactly very detailed (who suggested "getting together?" what is the activity? studying? what class?)
She's comfortable enough to see you socially. You've called and emailed. I'd say C1 or 2 is a safe bet, provided she's attracted to you. If she's not, either get out of there or throw it in reverse and hit your A game hard.

MojoRising
06-01-2006, 06:03 PM
This sounds like one of those threads you see all the time in The Worst Of......
But until it goes there.....
You sure she's attracted to you and this getting together isnt just as friends.....usually when there's attraction its called a Day2