PDA

View Full Version : DHV or DLV story?

Jack Handy
05-31-2006, 08:59 AM
I dont know if this is either a DHV story or a DLV story or neither so I'll just write it out and let you guys give me opinions.
While talking to a girl or a group of people (usually about something to do with relationships) I pull this one out.
Me: Have you ever mistaken being drunk for being in love?
Her/them: *giggle* yes, no, whatever
Me: This was this one time I was making out with my ex at party in my friends room. We were standing there kissing. You know how in the movies when there is a romantic kiss that camera circles around the people?
Them: Yeah
Me: Well thats what was happening to me. The room was spinning. It was an amazing kiss. It was awesome. The problem was after we were done and rejoined our friends, that room was spinning too. I was just really drunk.
Them: *giggles and smiles* (guys hearing the story sometimes repeat a bit of the end then laugh)
What do you think about the story? Is it a DHV, DLV, or something for standup? All opinions opinions and feedback is appreciated.

Vital
05-31-2006, 09:04 AM
i guess the only thing i'd change is the ex part. if i were casually listening i might construe that as you can't get any sex except from your ex.

Jack Handy
05-31-2006, 10:27 AM
I like when people ask about my ex's. I go into a rountine about how relationships arent meant to last forever. How her and I were great for each other and helped each other out. How we will be friends forever. None of this in a lame way. Then I talk about not being afraid about opening up to others even if its hard. How we need to use the time we have with people who make us better. After a little bit of this I kiss them. Its some deep comfort stuff.