PDA

View Full Version : She is playing hard to get, what must I do???

Kalek
05-31-2006, 04:09 AM
This woman is just like many more women, but I don't have experience with this kind of women. So hopefully one of you can help me on my way:) .
I was sarging with a couple of friends a month ago and then I saw this woman dancing in a club:eek: . At that time she was the most hottest person around, so I just had to open her. When she was standing at the bar to look on her phone, I standed next to her, smiled at her and said: where did you learn to dance like that? We got into talk and I said that I had to go back to my friends and I got her emailadress.
I came home and the emailadress was a fake one. But hell I opened a HB8,5 so I didn't give a fuck:D . A week later I saw her again and this time I didn't make it so easy on her. I punished her a little bit for forgetting my name and I negged her afterwards. But then we were dancing and I started to Kino a lot. She definitely liked me, because she asked me if she could have a look at my phone. I gave her my phone and she entered her phonenumber in it. So I was doing greatly I suppose. After more dances and more kinos I kissed the girl.
After we sent SMS over and over again she gave me her correct email and we talked a little bit. But I hate MSN... so I sent a SMS that I had a great idea and I asked her if she was a difficult eater.
Then she sent me a SMS wherein she said that she was in fact an easy eater, but she thought it was a bad idea to go out eating somewhere. She just broke up with her BF and doesn't want a relationship. Luckily I got great counters to that one and I said it wasn't an invitation for a relationship but an invitation for fun. She said she would think over it and I will hear from her.
Obviously this is her way to tell me forget about the 'date'. because she won't start over it again and I won't too. But how can I get this girl to 'date' me and how can I get her over the "I am just single and I don't want a relationship". I must play this very good, and I need YOUR help..:confused:

layers
05-31-2006, 10:50 AM
do you want to "date" this girl or do you want to fuck her?
you shouldn't have tried to set up a high-pressure date like dinner...that suggest something more serious. you should have gone for something more low-key like meeting for coffee...to get to know each other...near your house...where you just have to "show her something, really quick" :)

imonfire
05-31-2006, 10:53 AM
How much contact are you having with this girl? Frequency, I mean.

Tenmagnet
05-31-2006, 10:59 AM
These guys are right, don't make it a "date" - too much pressure.
Tell her that you're going shopping for clothes and you need a personal shopper.
Or that you're going out to a show with friends (including a girl). Tell her she should come along.

Sovereign
05-31-2006, 11:03 AM
How much contact are you having with this girl? Frequency, I mean.
Imonfire,
If he is texted her constantly, then I am guessing that outside of the first two meetings, he is having ZERO eye contact with her. Although yes, I know you like to have guys look you in the eyes, you quite simply don't trust the ones that don't!
And as for this girl, she thinks quite highly of herself....realize that before you pursue this. She is making YOU wait for her to decide whether she wants to just hang out with you. You need to ummm....remedy that situation.

imonfire
05-31-2006, 11:08 AM
No, I'm bad at eye contact so that's not it. I just think if you're MSNing, etc. daily, especially if it's more than once a day, that she would naturally assume you want to "date" her because you're spending too much time on her.
Too much contact = bad move.

Legion5
05-31-2006, 11:39 AM
This woman is just like many more women, but I don't have experience with this kind of women. So hopefully one of you can help me on my way:) .
I was sarging with a couple of friends a month ago and then I saw this woman dancing in a club:eek: . At that time she was the most hottest person around, so I just had to open her. When she was standing at the bar to look on her phone, I standed next to her, smiled at her and said: where did you learn to dance like that? We got into talk and I said that I had to go back to my friends and I got her emailadress.
I came home and the emailadress was a fake one. But hell I opened a HB8,5 so I didn't give a fuck:D . A week later I saw her again and this time I didn't make it so easy on her. I punished her a little bit for forgetting my name and I negged her afterwards. But then we were dancing and I started to Kino a lot. She definitely liked me, because she asked me if she could have a look at my phone. I gave her my phone and she entered her phonenumber in it. So I was doing greatly I suppose. After more dances and more kinos I kissed the girl.
After we sent SMS over and over again she gave me her correct email and we talked a little bit. But I hate MSN... so I sent a SMS that I had a great idea and I asked her if she was a difficult eater.
Then she sent me a SMS wherein she said that she was in fact an easy eater, but she thought it was a bad idea to go out eating somewhere. She just broke up with her BF and doesn't want a relationship. Luckily I got great counters to that one and I said it wasn't an invitation for a relationship but an invitation for fun. She said she would think over it and I will hear from her.
Obviously this is her way to tell me forget about the 'date'. because she won't start over it again and I won't too. But how can I get this girl to 'date' me and how can I get her over the "I am just single and I don't want a relationship". I must play this very good, and I need YOUR help..:confused:
What in the world are you doing son.
Just invite her to hang out with you in a LOW KEY fasion. Nothing big let her tag allong while you run errands or you return a shirt. You guys like eachother right.
Eating Out=Date=Sex=Worry for her come on cool man.

Kalek
05-31-2006, 11:46 AM
First of all I really appreciate all your help, it means a lot to me. It was indeed to much pressure I think. Maybe going somewhere to drink or to go shopping would be a better idea thanks.
What I want is of course to date her and to have sex if possible and she indeed thinks very highly of herself, but that's what I like in women. You are all right. Even today she keeps texting me so she's definitely interested. It is not that I am constantly texting her, I think twice a day(action-reaction).
Thursday I will meet her again in the club, but this time not too long. My plan was to use a lot of kino's again and small talks, so that I can kiss her again.
Maybe this will loosen things up.
I still have a lot to learn, but thanks to you guys, I am on my way! :D

layers
05-31-2006, 12:35 PM
I think that meeting her in the club is a bad idea...low potential to isolate, obstacles, amog's, etc.
You have already hung out with her in the club...you need to focus on moving forward, which means isolation! Get some coffee, walk through the park, sit on the bench and chill, discover commonalities and build trust, etc.

Kalek
05-31-2006, 12:48 PM
I think that meeting her in the club is a bad idea...low potential to isolate, obstacles, amog's, etc.
You have already hung out with her in the club...you need to focus on moving forward, which means isolation! Get some coffee, walk through the park, sit on the bench and chill, discover commonalities and build trust, etc.
It was my intention to do this next week after all the comments :D . But I texted her today is she again was going out(after she texted me :D). She said she would come to that club where we met eachother but not for too long, and she asked if I would be there. She also told me she couldn't stay that long because she is with friends who go to another club.

layers
05-31-2006, 01:34 PM
ok, well it's a good sign that she is contacting you and wanting to hang out.
the bad part is that she is in control of the situation. she's inviting you to her home turf, to hang out with her friends, and has no intention of spending the whole evening with you. she's making you CHASE her.
at this point, you have a few options. you could tell her that you changed your mind, and you are going to be hanging out with another girl that night. or, you can show up and befriend HER friends, and ignore her for the most part. once her friends like you, it will help you. now YOU have to start to play hard to get. or, you can always turn her into a pivot, and after seeing you with other chicks she will get jealous and then you're IN.
Remeber, you are an alpha male who has lots of girls and you aren't going to waste your time playing games with some lame chick. if she can't follow your rules, then forget about her. it's her loss...don't put any value on this girl.

Kalek
05-31-2006, 01:53 PM
I didn't realise it, but actually I have another chick who wants to see me tomorrow in the same club :D . You are right, I am the one who has to play hard to get.
I let you guys know how this turned out. I will give little attention to her and more to her friends and to that other chick.

Kalek
06-02-2006, 01:15 AM
So I met her again in the club, it looked like she was happy to see me.
It was kind of hard to ignore her sometimes, but I tried. I went to other
women and got their attention. Usually thereafter she went back to me, but
she was by no means jealous. Next week we're going to do things together
maybe that will put some heat on the fire :D