PDA

View Full Version : New "I like your fingernails" neg

Dr. Zeus
05-30-2006, 12:19 PM
I've always had great responses from Mystery's, "I like your fingernails. Are they real?" neg. I use it all the time. But the problem is, if there's nothing special about the girl's nails, you can't use the neg. So here's the new neg for chick's with plain nails. So far, it has been working pretty well for me.
Zeus: "Hey, I like your nails."
Chick: (Looks at her worn to the nub fingernails, then back to me as if I've got no taste whatsoever)
Zeus: "Yeah really, they've got that rugged natural look, like you're trying NOT to impress anyone. But guess what? It's not working." *Wearing slanted smile and cocking back a couple thumbs at myself* "Because I'm impressed."
The great thing about this neg is, you'll now never be without a canned, relevant neg. The girl's either going to have nice, polished nails. Or she's going to have plain, nothing special nails. For either case, you've got a neg to throw.

Phatlien
05-30-2006, 06:05 PM
I've always had great responses from Mystery's, "I like your fingernails. Are they real?" neg. I use it all the time. But the problem is, if there's nothing special about the girl's nails, you can't use the neg. So here's the new neg for chick's with plain nails. So far, it has been working pretty well for me.
Chick: (Looks at her worn to the nub fingernails, then back to me as if I've got no taste whatsoever)
Zeus: "Yeah really, they've got that rugged natural look, like you're trying NOT to impress anyone. But guess what? It's not working." *Wearing slanted smile and cocking back a couple thumbs at myself* "Because I'm impressed."
The great thing about this neg is, you'll now never be without a canned, relevant neg. The girl's either going to have nice, polished nails. Or she's going to have plain, nothing special nails. For either case, you've got a neg to throw.
I like it up to the point you add the but it's not working I'm impressed". As much as girls are used to doing their nails, competing against other girls simply pointing out that her nails are shitty will act as a neg.

Dr. Zeus
05-30-2006, 06:40 PM
Not sure I understand what you mean.

Phatlien
05-30-2006, 07:16 PM
Not sure I understand what you mean.Yeah I can be unclear when I think and type sometimes..
Zeus: "Yeah really, they've got that rugged natural look, like you're trying NOT to impress anyone
Good: This is a great neg. Is a backhanded compliment, but will feel like a neg to her (best kind of neg imo-- shows you aren't a dick but makes her feel DLV)
Zeus: But guess what? It's not working." *Wearing slanted smile and cocking back a couple thumbs at myself* "Because I'm impressed."
Bad: This is an AFC move IMHO. It makes you let her know that you are impressed by her (immediate DLV for you). You want to make her feel like she has to impress you, and especially at the meeting point (A1-maybe A2) you still want to make her think she has to impress you. Negs occur in a1-a2 not in a3 where you want this type of a qualifier to be. However, if you wanna include it in a3 you need so push pull too, so I'd also add.
Zeus: But then again. all the laid back/low maintinece girls I have dealt with had filty apartments so we'd never work out you dirty little girl -- while you pick a piece of lint, brush her shoulder etc
hey why not throw in a lil NLP/KIno too

ChokE
05-30-2006, 07:28 PM
Yeah, I would like to see this shit being field tested. It would be great to see you tell a girl she is filthy and get action after that. Be serious. Thanks.

Malibu
05-30-2006, 07:33 PM
Yeah I can be unclear when I think and type sometimes..
Zeus: "Yeah really, they've got that rugged natural look, like you're trying NOT to impress anyone
Good: This is a great neg. Is a backhanded compliment, but will feel like a neg to her (best kind of neg imo-- shows you aren't a dick but makes her feel DLV)
Zeus: But guess what? It's not working." *Wearing slanted smile and cocking back a couple thumbs at myself* "Because I'm impressed."
Bad: This is an AFC move IMHO. It makes you let her know that you are impressed by her (immediate DLV for you). You want to make her feel like she has to impress you, and especially at the meeting point (A1-maybe A2) you still want to make her think she has to impress you.

Correct....the second part comes off very needy....and opens you up for attack..."So!...who said i want to impress you" could very well be her next line. Its something you would say in comfort after a3

Dr. Zeus
05-30-2006, 07:35 PM
Valid point. But the ending isn't meant to be sincere. It's meant to be playful. It's a fake IOI, and if done with the right delivery, the girl will recognize this.
Though I've only used the routine as a whole, I'm sure it'd still work without the ending. Put it to work next time you get the chance. Let me know if you have any modifications.

ChokE
05-30-2006, 07:39 PM
A real man would not notice a girl's fucking nails unless she is scratching your back. Do you think John Wayne would be like...omg you have like the best nails! hayyyyyy.
You gotta be fucking kidding me.

Dr. Zeus
05-30-2006, 07:39 PM
"So!...who said i want to impress you" could very well be her next line.
Bro, the line I set it up with blatantly says she's NOT trying to impress anyone, which is a neg of it's own. I know the wording of the entire routine is all over the place. But that's why I like it. Lot's of mixed signals.

ChokE
05-30-2006, 07:42 PM
Just the fact that you are mentioning her nails is quite faggotish. I think anything dealing with nails or shoes would lower your hetero street credit.

Dr. Zeus
05-30-2006, 07:44 PM
I think someone's pissed off by my bottom feeder comment on his own post. Sorry dude, I didn't hurt your feelings, did I?

Malibu
05-30-2006, 07:52 PM
Lot's of mixed signals.
no...you dont want to give mixed signals....the alpha male knows what he wants and gets straight to the point ...dont beat around the bush or anything along those lines...
Do the line as Phatlien has described and dont wait for her response...just stack into your next routine straight away.

Malibu
05-30-2006, 07:55 PM
Just the fact that you are mentioning her nails is quite faggotish. I think anything dealing with nails or shoes would lower your hetero street credit.
i see what your saying...but as a tip...forget you said it!.....girls are actually attracted to guys who have a sensitive or "feminine" side....think about it as metrosexual....so no...it will NOT lower your hetrosexual street credit.

Dr. Zeus
05-30-2006, 08:00 PM
God damn, this has got to be the most fun I've had on a thread in a while.

no...you dont want to give mixed signals....the alpha male knows what he wants and gets straight to the point
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the attraction phase of MM based on being indirect? I've got no problems with direct game. But for someone who just got done criticizing others on another thread for not reading the VAH, you seem to be forgeting the first two stages of attraction.

Dominance
05-30-2006, 08:08 PM
no...you dont want to give mixed signals....the alpha male knows what he wants and gets straight to the point ...dont beat around the bush or anything along those lines...Disagreed. If that was the case, we wouldn't even talk to them. We'd walk over, pick them up, and bring them into the nearest hotel room.
As for mixed signals... it can be very good and very bad. If you do it well, the girl will wonder. Occupying the girls mind with thoughts of yourself=very, very good. It builds attraction. If you do it badly though, you can possibly blow yourself out.
Bottom line really is just find what works for you.

i see what your saying...but as a tip...forget you said it!.....girls are actually attracted to guys who have a sensitive or "feminine" side....think about it as metrosexual....so no...it will NOT lower your hetrosexual street credit.Once again, I'd disagree. While you can say anything and get away with it if you do it with the right body/language, tonality, girls are not *usually* attracted to feminine or sensitive guys. From one of my female friends-said on a guy shaving his legs-"Shaving is not for guys. If I wanted to rub my legs up against another pair of smooth legs, I'd go for a girl."
If you do tell her a vulnerability and she responds well, it's not *usually* because she digs the sensitive guys, it's because either A: The story builds rapport because you're going deep or B: It shows you're not trying to impress her (covered in VAH, were you trying to impress her you would not admit you had faults at all "I'm superman, never been hurt, can't feel pain, etc"-gives off a tryhard impression).

Iceman
05-30-2006, 08:19 PM
I've got to disagree with those who are saying that the
second part comes off as needy.
Sure, it looks needy on paper, written down as a theory,
but I think that with the proper playful frame, and
if delivered right, it could come across as anything but needy.

Malibu
05-30-2006, 08:24 PM
God damn, this has got to be the most fun I've had on a thread in a while.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the attraction phase of MM based on being indirect? I've got no problems with direct game. But for someone who just got done criticizing others on another thread for not reading the VAH, you seem to be forgeting the first two stages of attraction.
yes...it is about being indirect but giving mixed signals is being BOTH direct and indirect....not good. The only time when a form of mixed signals work is freezeouts and take aways...but that is slightly different to what you are saying in the above neg.

ChokE
05-30-2006, 08:26 PM
Yes, you hurt my feelings Zeus. Omg, that was like so amoging on your part...you're getting like so good at this pua stuff.
Seriously though, the whole nail bit is gay. If she has shitty nails, just say...smirk or heh...nice nails. Thats about all you have to say and she will start playing.
I do not comment on shoes, but thsi girl wore really funky shoes once to my place...like these chckerboard green and white converse, and all I said was heh, nice shoes. Thats all that was needed to get her on about how much I hate her shoes blah blah blah.

Malibu
05-30-2006, 08:29 PM
Yes, you hurt my feelings Zeus. Omg, that was like so amoging on your part...you're getting like so good at this pua stuff.
Seriously though, the whole nail bit is gay. If she has shitty nails, just say...smirk or heh...nice nails. Thats about all you have to say and she will start playing.
I do not comment on shoes, but thsi girl wore really funky shoes once to my place...like these chckerboard green and white converse, and all I said was heh, nice shoes. Thats all that was needed to get her on about how much I hate her shoes blah blah blah.
I agree with this....with negs just be short and sweet...get to the point and get out....Zues the second part of your neg goes outside this...thats why i say it comes off needy....just do the first part...which is great...and thats it.