PDA

View Full Version : How to Vibe and Flow

LiquifiedOne
05-30-2006, 07:03 AM
How do you guys get into a fun and free flowing state to sarge?
A sticking point of mine is being to analytical internally and thinking about which material I want to use instead of just naturally vibing. A few drinks helps kill the overthinking, but then too many drinks later it hurts my game cause then I'm to out of it to be smooth.

Vapor
05-30-2006, 09:36 AM
Also interested in Vibe, as the PU101 and Juggler guys talk about this and it's not entirely clear what they mean.

Dr. Zeus
05-30-2006, 12:34 PM
Hit your warm up sets. And hit them before you hit the bar.
Game the girls smoking outside the front door of the bar. Game the hostess as soon as you walk through the door. Game the girls waiting for drinks at the bar. Game the bartender. Get your beer, and before you take your first drink, turn around and game the girls standing in line behind you.

Cedar
05-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Story Exchange. Tell a story important to you on an emotional level. Lead her to relate. Change topics every 2-3 stories. Three topics min. Cycle back to the first topic if you need to.
Ideally, you're well rounded enough you can move from topic to topic for awhile.

A sticking point of mine is being to analytical internally and thinking about which material I want to use instead of just naturally vibing.
MM doesn't really teach vibing. They allow it to happen on its own. Thanks to Juggler, PU101 and RSD, it's become a popularized term. Now everything thinks they MUST be able to vibe. Or they'll never get laid.
Whatever. Vibing is deep and wide rapport. Badboy covers it on his CD. Juggler teaches concept to make it stronger. And PU101 covers a slew of related topics and concepts.
You're problem isn't vibing. It's analysis paralysis. You've digested TOO MUCH seduction material. Put it down. ALL OF IT. AND GET IN FIELD. Open sets and get social.
End of discussion.

A few drinks helps kill the overthinking, but then too many drinks later it hurts my game cause then I'm to out of it to be smooth.
No more seduction material until you get laid. I'm serious. I've taken a one month break from material MULTIPLE TIMES to fix what you're describing.

LiquifiedOne
05-31-2006, 10:36 AM
Thanks guys...particularly Cedar. Analysis paralysis is def my issue cause I'm social and confident and all that. I've just over done the material trying to produce perfect routines.

the piper
05-31-2006, 10:42 AM
karaoke. once you make an ass of yourself or showoff like a rockstar it doesn't matter. that is doesn't matter feeling will stay with you the rest of the night.

Sy
05-31-2006, 12:00 PM
Two words
Social Experience
One more
Frame
The combination of those two will give you plenty of natural vibe. You will find your vibe just "flows" being fun and outgoing with your friends translates very well into opening a set. Bringing the set into your world as such. I find after a few sets go well and I'm having fun with friends things start to flow. When you have a strong ENERGY, it will spread throughout the room and flow naturally. You already KNOW how to do this, you just haven't realised you can use it with very hot women yet. You are socially successful within your own groups, translate that to the wider world and you're all set.

SinductiveX
05-31-2006, 06:35 PM
MM doesn't really teach vibing. They allow it to happen on its own. Thanks to Juggler, PU101 and RSD, it's become a popularized term. Now everything thinks they MUST be able to vibe. Or they'll never get laid.
With all due respect Cedar, I think that your saying that "vibing" that is creating vibe and flow between yourself and a woman has become an over rated concept (you may correct me if I am wrong about what you meant). If this is the case, I tend to disagree, there has been alot of psychological material written in the past about flow and vibe, and it is one of those social psychology topics that has recieved alot of attention. I tend to look at seduction in a much more academic perspective alothough I always spend time in the field to test ideas and to practice (that is the whole point), and I think that the book: "Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience" by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi might provide an interested reader with some answers to questions.
Take care,
SinductiveX

Sy
06-01-2006, 12:59 AM
With all due respect Cedar, I think that your saying that "vibing" that is creating vibe and flow between yourself and a woman has become an over rated concept (you may correct me if I am wrong about what you meant). If this is the case, I tend to disagree, there has been alot of psychological material written in the past about flow and vibe, and it is one of those social psychology topics that has recieved alot of attention. I tend to look at seduction in a much more academic perspective alothough I always spend time in the field to test ideas and to practice (that is the whole point), and I think that the book: "Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience" by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi might provide an interested reader with some answers to questions.
Take care,
SinductiveX
MM doesn't teach method, but from what I can gather Mystery has a great vibe game himself. His stories are congruent with his frame, and he busts on girls quite a bit too in a playful way. This is essentially vibing as such.

Harlequin
06-01-2006, 03:08 AM
Vibing is the natural flow of energy interaction that elicits another flow of energy, sometimes said to be 'bouncing' off each other. Like muscle memory the brain is like a muscle, & when neural traces fire in the areas that you're well versed in, this flow will be more efficient. It's an astral thing, it's cerebration in celebration. Knowing how to react with your thoughts naturally like a reflex action in the physical body. The mental reflex is no different.
The way to cultivate it is to build up a subconscious data bank of intuition related to conversation. It's essentialy, S.E.X. Synergystic Energy Xchange. Vibing will be felt on various levels. It's largely a mental connection as it is the mind which actively guides this energy.
Forget the alcohol for a while, that's going to hinder your natural cultivation of this awareness. You're aiming to consciously & naturally create an atmosphere around you that encourages the free flow of this good energy between you & the person you're vibing with. Knowing yourself is knowing others.
Hope this helps.

Cedar
06-01-2006, 05:31 AM
...your saying that "vibing" that is creating vibe and flow between yourself and a woman has become an over rated concept...
When a thousand newbies scream 'I don't wanna use routines, I just wanna VIBE with the girl and be natural' then yeah. Overrated concept. When you're ready to vibe with girls it'll happen spontaneously. Until then, stick to routines.
P.S. I'm good at vibing except with really young girls. And I still use routines. As many stock routines as I can stand.

SinductiveX
06-01-2006, 09:45 AM
When a thousand newbies scream 'I don't wanna use routines, I just wanna VIBE with the girl and be natural' then yeah. Overrated concept. When you're ready to vibe with girls it'll happen spontaneously. Until then, stick to routines.
P.S. I'm good at vibing except with really young girls. And I still use routines. As many stock routines as I can stand.
I can see your point Cedar, I mean something like: "When a thousand newbies scream 'I don't wanna use routines, I just wanna VIBE with the girl and be natural' . . . " will make me get the same feeling.
One of the things that I worry about with stock routines, is my level of sincerity, women are very socially adept and socially intelligent as hell, since they have men looking at them and trying out some form of pickup all the time, and thewy can spot a liar or a insincere pickup attempt coming, so I worry about sincerity in the context of my believability, therrefore I do not use canned material at all, I write my own material and furthermore, I think that that is the whole point of canned material, to serve as "training wheels" until you know the structure of the material and can write your own - it also acts as training material in another context to build up your confidence and resistance to rejection - but the whole point is for you to get to the point of wtiting your own material. For example, new comedians often use canned material, material that has proven to others to be funny until he knows the structure of comedy and can write his or her own material, and that is the goal of the canned material in seduction; material that has proven itself to be appropriate to the stage - attraction, comfort, seduction - and that will build either attraction or comfort, but you must learn to write your own.
SinductiveX