PDA

View Full Version : Eliciting values and demostrating values

AIC
05-30-2006, 03:09 AM
hey i was wondering if u guys can help me,iv got my game pretty much planned out now but the only parts im not happy with are my demostrating values and elicting values,can i have some of your examples so i 100% understand what they mean.
Thanx guys
AIC

Jester
05-30-2006, 04:48 AM
hey i was wondering if u guys can help me,iv got my game pretty much planned out now but the only parts im not happy with are my demostrating values and elicting values,can i have some of your examples so i 100% understand what they mean.
Thanx guys
AIC
I worked on this a while back (about a month) and made a thread on values there were some interesting responses heres the link. [URL=http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8112[/URL]
It sounds to me that your trying to work out pretty much exactly the same as what I was doing then. That thread should be able to help you.
To know how to really DHV yourself you need to know what your own values are, of course you can use the generic ones but as you progress you will want to use your own.
Same goes for elicting values, you need to first know what values it is that your looking for before you can start eliciting them otherwise how do you know what your looking for?? Once you know what the values that your looking for are its pretty simple as to what you need to ask/do. All you will need to work on is delivery.
PS after doing this my game lifted ALOT. Your on the right track IMO (some will say otherwise, but thats a different style)

AIC
05-31-2006, 03:32 AM
Hey,
Thanx 4 the reply man,it all helps.
Take care
AIC