PDA

View Full Version : Viability of making a chick pay you for a flake?

Legion5
05-29-2006, 03:34 PM
Let's say a chick flakes on you, TWICE.
There are other underlying things there, don't lecture me, but what do you think is the viability of charging her a fee to be around you.
I mean this wasn't just a flake, she promised me and was sorry for doing it the first time, I was like oh Neat.
Anyway it seemed like the right thing to do at the time, what do you think? 10 bucks to see me again, I was just gona drop her.
Her voice mail was pretty much that (10 bucks to see me again!), and I admit it, I do want the money a little. Get's me a free meal!
Think she'll do it ha ha?
This is Kinda for Shits and Giggles too, taking yourself too seriously isn't the best idea ever!!

Fresno Smooth
05-29-2006, 03:49 PM
The last time a girl flaked on me I didn't charge her money so to speak.
When we did get together, I told her she was buying the drink cause she owed me for flaking out.
Just tell her your time is worth something and make her feel sorry about it
you are the prize
If she does it again drop her.

Legion5
05-29-2006, 04:01 PM
Define sorry, I don't exactaly want her to experience negetive feelings.
I want to feel like she had to work to get back in my good graces, it's only fair, as she stole my energy and trust ha ha.

Fresno Smooth
05-29-2006, 04:35 PM
Define sorry, I don't exactaly want her to experience negetive feelings.
I want to feel like she had to work to get back in my good graces, it's only fair, as she stole my energy and trust ha ha.
thats exactly what I mean when I say make her feel sorry about it
you are on the right track
keep us posted!

Legion5
05-29-2006, 07:51 PM
If I am on the right track why keep anyone posted? Isn't it more important to learn something rather than fix some one-it's thing?
One girl who cares? I've sarged thousands, it makes no difference, all I've ever kept from one woman to the next is what was inside me, not some silly random experience.
Life is too short of one-its.
Look, I know exactaly what I did wrong, to cause her to flake, I was merely asking on how to deal with a flake. If you want me to keep you posted on wether I suceed, in actualy having a day 1 with the girl, GREAT. Anything else such as what happens after does not encompase this topic.
-
Ok so here is what's up. She got my voice mail called me back, called me a fag, said I should pay her 20, then blew me a kiss. I persued the you should make up for it angel, it was going nowhere and creating a lot of shit energy.
She teased me about it.
-
I was weak, gave up, and went back to my old style of game. The End, story over, Logic Loses again to emotion, what the fuck ya gona do now?
-
then something interesting happened. I didn't lie, I simply said this, a friend of mine made me promise to make you make up for it. I simply said a female friend instead of you Fresno. Actually I replace a lot of my male friends with the word she, and her, and some person, then saying she, espetialy if the girl will never see that person.
Makes for a funny story if they ever do see them anyway. No risk here right?
She went with it. She went with it 100% because it was true.
So now I ask her to give a 10$ security deposite tommorow, and she said she was really sorry. How fucking interesting is that.
Number 1 rule Lie=Death.
-
Ok so how did it end? I don't know I'll let you know if she paid me the cash.
She's also trying to make me like her little value giver, I don't know if I like that. I also stayed a little too long on the phone with her.
-
My one question is, what's a good reframe for Hey we should party at your place, I want you too.
and trying to give up my accomodations so her friends can get drunk in them. I'd much rachter trash some poor dude's appartment which is one of her orbiter's than involve me :).
Make it a good one, it'll be over a day's delay in the whole thing. So I'm thinking I should just ignore it.
-
Ha ha this is kind of fun. I love this.

FallenAngel
05-30-2006, 12:27 PM
A girl i saw flaked on me then said she would do anything to repay me, so after ruling out sex or money (was only a day 2) she cooked me a meal at her place. Unfortunately didn't stop her flaking again which is why i stopped seeing her.

Legion5
05-30-2006, 04:18 PM
They just want more of the bad feeling don't worry about it.
-
Here's an update. She payed me, but I said I would give it back if she didn't flake, the 15 minutes to drop off the money, turned into a day 1.
My previous shitty game where I was testing some shit out, you know being bold because I'm cool created an awkward situation. Long Story short it was fun.
Long story short make her pay you money if she flakes! (as in security deposite), if she does, you make 10$, to go buy yourself an LED belt.
I'm actualy really interested to see where this is going to lead, if I will be able to fix my slip from being adventurous.

Youngin
05-30-2006, 04:26 PM
By making her pay doesnt mean she is a one it is at all. Experimenting with little things like these are what make average PUAs great. So I say make her pay for something or flake on her next time and then bust on her about it. Do something to get more knowledge out of it.

Columbo
06-03-2006, 06:19 PM
Flaking flakers.... (can't start a bloody thread of my own so I'll lump my question here).
HB8 flaked me couple of weeks ago, didn't really give a shit to be honest (haha yeh right).
Bumped into her again tonight, was all over me like leprosy. She made some bull up about flaking said would really like to get to know me more. I have her number....
What's the protocol in this situation, any MM jedi mind tricks?

Youngin
06-04-2006, 05:01 PM
Columbo, I would say go out with her but before hand tell her that she has to pay for a drink for you and that if she flakes on you again you wont be as forgiving