PDA

View Full Version : Pay for her or not??

Zeta
05-29-2006, 01:59 PM
Hi
There is this girl that I have only meet once (wednesday) and she told a friend of mine that she wants to take me out to the movies this wednesday.. I thought she was into me the first time I meet her too but I was drunk and didn't really go for it..
Anyway, I have heard that u shouldn't pay for her movieticket unless u are going steady with her and my question is how you can get away with it without coming off as a cheap jerk..?? Or does it matter because I know that she is allready interested.. I just want to practice my game on her, i'm not looking for a realationship..

Kalek
05-29-2006, 02:02 PM
What I do mostly when being in sort of a situation like yours is to buy the
tickets for the girl and me. But she has to pay for the drinks and the lovely
M&M's. Works great!!!:D

imonfire
05-30-2006, 11:09 AM
Buy her ticket but don't buy her food too; she should pay for something.

FallenAngel
05-30-2006, 11:42 AM
I saw a survey recently that said most women agree that whoever asks for the date pays, which they would do because it's usually the guy does the asking. In your case though, she's asking you, so going by the rule most women agree to - she pays.

Iceman
05-30-2006, 05:29 PM
Women are full of shit when they say stuff like that.
I pay quite often. But I do it because I want to, not because
some stupid women's advice column tells me I should.

Accent
05-30-2006, 09:48 PM
I think whole paying thing is overrated, I think the guy should pay if he wants to and just being gentlement.... there is a diffirence if you pay for her just to try to impress her you know...thats what women dont like when you give her a favors.
If you pay, pay with no strings attached, its not like you buying her a car...a movie ticket...

amylynne
05-30-2006, 10:24 PM
You should pay 100% of the time, Youre the one who wants something. If this whole thing is about getting laid for free with no strings attacjed I dont think it works and alot of these guys who say it does or theyre masters at it are full of bs.
and even if you dont pay for the date youre going to pay one way or the other. that is ccertain.

ware_ru
05-30-2006, 10:41 PM
See boys, this is why you should never listen to what a woman says. Just nod and smile.
As for you amylynne, I guess that I agree with you to some extent. There are certain rules of conduct, and it is best for everyone to stay inside the lines. But you have to admit that there are sometimes situations there fall outside clear cut boundaries. I mean check out my friend john. He's had this girlfriend for about a year now, but he's still friends with his old high school sweetheart. But he has this shoebox filled with pictures of the old crush, and his girlfriend freaked. She's telling him to burn up the box and the pictures and he thinks she's just overreacting. So it's not that clear cut, you know. I mean what would you tell him to do?

zimb
05-30-2006, 10:46 PM
Since she asked you let her get the tickets while you stand next to the ticket booth by just letting her talk to the teller instead of you...most of the time that should work...girls these days (most anyways) are not old fashioned anymore and for the more independent ones they rather either pay for themselves or pay altogether...so you have to decide which type is she...and if she does pay for the tickets...you better buy her a large bag of candy or something... :D

Accent
05-30-2006, 11:00 PM
You should pay 100% of the time, Youre the one who wants something. If this whole thing is about getting laid for free with no strings attacjed I dont think it works and alot of these guys who say it does or theyre masters at it are full of bs.
and even if you dont pay for the date youre going to pay one way or the other. that is ccertain.
you trying to say that whatever guy does for a girl its an exchange for sex?
There are moments with no strings attached, its called honestly and from a bottom of your heart, if you do gift for someone with hopes of getting something back, I feel sorry for you and your view of life...

Iceman
05-30-2006, 11:44 PM
I agree with Accent here.

MojoRising
05-31-2006, 05:22 AM
if i pay for the ticket, she pays for the popcorn. I've actually paid for both once before but thats coz she guinely had no cash on her........so told her she'll have to make it up to me in the cinema........suck it up biatch........back row all the way
:D

imonfire
05-31-2006, 05:37 AM
This is fked. I would never go out with a guy if I thought he just wanted to fk me. Unless I just wanted to fk him, of course. If you think that's the ONLY reason guys are going out with you, you should re-evaluate your thinking.
Some men actually LIKE women and want to be good to them. It's the women that act in that way are the ones who ruin it for the rest of us. I like it when a man pays because I think it's gentlemanly. I also like when he opens the car door and other doors. I don't expect them to pay and I don't mind paying.

ygirl
05-31-2006, 05:43 AM
[I mean check out my friend john. He's had this girlfriend for about a year now, but he's still friends with his old high school sweetheart. But he has this shoebox filled with pictures of the old crush, and his girlfriend freaked. She's telling him to burn up the box and the pictures and he thinks she's just overreacting. So it's not that clear cut, you know. I mean what would you tell him to do?[/QUOTE]
it would say he's not fully over this high school sweetheart. But, he can only get rid of them when he's ready and his girlfriend, if she stepped back alittle would know this.

imonfire
05-31-2006, 05:45 AM
I keep all my stuff. I just hide it.

MojoRising
05-31-2006, 06:11 AM
This is fked. I would never go out with a guy if I thought he just wanted to fk me. Unless I just wanted to fk him, of course. If you think that's the ONLY reason guys are going out with you, you should re-evaluate your thinking.
Some men actually LIKE women and want to be good to them. It's the women that act in that way are the ones who ruin it for the rest of us. I like it when a man pays because I think it's gentlemanly. I also like when he opens the car door and other doors. I don't expect them to pay and I don't mind paying.
Couple of questions dude
1) Are you a dude? you sound like a chick?!?!
2) What you doing in the under 21 section?
Girls are out to have these days as much as girls, when they young, they a little insecure, dont know what they want yet. Keep it fun, keep it fresh. Dont just fuck them and leave them, stay with them, keep them as a FB. How do you stop a FB from becoming a GF. Dont treat her like a GF. See her once or twice a week, dont call her everyday just to see how she is. COMMUNICATE ask her what she wants out of this from day1, tell her what you want out of this!! then there's crossed wires AND ABOVE ALL no hurt feelings!!!! I always tell them, i cant be their BF or just a plain old friend....i have sexual feelings for them therefore cant just be a friend but at the same time i cant handle manogamy therefore i cant be her BF coz 'll end up cheating on her and she'll get hurt......final solution FB.......FB dont have emtionless sex, they have great sitmulating sex, with massive energy and sexual chrage......its not no strings attached as touched coz if you ever had a FB, there is a connection....there is feelings....how do i know....coz when one of the FB gets a partner, be it you or her...the other feels hurt and left out!
Everyguy you meet for the first time just wants to bang your brains out, full stop (period). Its in our nature, now what happens from there depends, on two things.....how special your connection and how well the two of you communicate.......its not rocket science people.
There's nothing wrong with BFs and GFs, its a wonderful feeling inside when you just click with someone inside on a different non sexual level.
Imonfire....you are 30 in a under 21 section.........30yr old and 21yr olds have different motives when it comes to the oppostite sex and sex in general. Im 21 myself been in two vey serious realtionship, one with a girl your age, so i know how chicks your age think and feel and think.....
Life is one massive liearning, we all got to learn from our own mistakes. Yeh you can advise the masses but its up to them to take notice.....you can take a horse to water but you cant force it to drink it

MojoRising
05-31-2006, 06:16 AM
you trying to say that whatever guy does for a girl its an exchange for sex?
There are moments with no strings attached, its called honestly and from a bottom of your heart, if you do gift for someone with hopes of getting something back, I feel sorry for you and your view of life...
No not every guy pays for a girl, just for sex. But in the back of his mind thats what he wants!! Even if he wants a GF, ultimatley he wants sex! Sex and love makes the world go round not money and power!!

MojoRising
05-31-2006, 06:22 AM
[I mean check out my friend john. He's had this girlfriend for about a year now, but he's still friends with his old high school sweetheart. But he has this shoebox filled with pictures of the old crush, and his girlfriend freaked. She's telling him to burn up the box and the pictures and he thinks she's just overreacting. So it's not that clear cut, you know. I mean what would you tell him to do?
To destroy something from your past is a terrible thing to do!!! doesnt matter if its a object that brings back the worse feeling in the world, to destroy that object is criminal!! and to destroy something that provokes a good feeling is a sin!!
The GF is only pissed off coz she's jealous, she jealous coz she'll be think the BF is still hooked on the ex, hence him keeping the box......this might be the case.....but then again it might not........THE KEY TO ANY SUCCESFULL RELATIONSHIP IS COMMUNICATION.......she wont kow what he's feeling or why he's keeping the box UNLESS SHE ASKS WHY?!?!?!? otherwise she'll just assume why he has it......you know what.......ASSUMPTIONS ARE THE MOTHER OF ALL FCUK UPS!!!!!!!

Racket
05-31-2006, 06:25 AM
If this whole thing is about getting laid for free with no strings attacjed I dont think it works and alot of these guys who say it does or theyre masters at it are full of bs.

See boys, this is why you should never listen to what a woman says. Just nod and smile.
As for you amylynne, I guess that I agree with you to some extent. There are certain rules of conduct, and it is best for everyone to stay inside the lines. But you have to admit that there are sometimes situations there fall outside clear cut boundaries. I mean check out my friend john. He's had this girlfriend for about a year now, but he's still friends with his old high school sweetheart. But he has this shoebox filled with pictures of the old crush, and his girlfriend freaked. She's telling him to burn up the box and the pictures and he thinks she's just overreacting. So it's not that clear cut, you know. I mean what would you tell him to do?
Aaaahahahahaha.
Nice. That's all I have to say. Nicenicenice.

imonfire
05-31-2006, 06:41 AM
Couple of questions dude
1) Are you a dude? you sound like a chick?!?!
2) What you doing in the under 21 section?
Imonfire....you are 30 in a under 21 section.........30yr old and 21yr olds have different motives when it comes to the oppostite sex and sex in general. Im 21 myself been in two vey serious realtionship, one with a girl your age, so i know how chicks your age think and feel and think.....

Yes, I'm a chick. I didn't realize that ONLY 21 year olds were allowed in there. I know that when I was 21 I would have valued advice from older people; just trying to help.
Last year I dated a 21 year old who became my stalker and I didn't have sex with him and recently I dated a 24 year old who wanted me to commit to a relationship after a week. He didn't try to sleep with me at all.
Maybe YOU are just looking for a piece of ass but not ALL men are. Even when I was much younger I found that guys were basically respectful.

MojoRising
05-31-2006, 07:20 AM
Yes, I'm a chick. I didn't realize that ONLY 21 year olds were allowed in there. I know that when I was 21 I would have valued advice from older people; just trying to help.
Last year I dated a 21 year old who became my stalker and I didn't have sex with him and recently I dated a 24 year old who wanted me to commit to a relationship after a week. He didn't try to sleep with me at all.
Maybe YOU are just looking for a piece of ass but not ALL men are. Even when I was much younger I found that guys were basically respectful.
Let me be the first to say, how nice it is to see a lady/chick/woman/hot piece of ass (as you you like to put it) in the forum
No this section isnt just for 21 and under, just was curious why you was here thats all......you dont really see many 18yr old in the 30+ section....catch my drift.
Sorry to hear tht your 21yr old became a stalker....we can be a handfull cant we.....ever cross your mind that maybe he stalked you because you guys never did the dirty deed??
Sounds to me that the two guys in question Mr.21 and Mr.24 are both looking for a mother figure or are quite insecure inside. The whole point of MM is to boost your cofidence inside.
I take it you must be quite a strong proud woman, which doesnt mean your arrogent, just that you have your views nd you stick by them?!?! You feel as though your the prize
MM teaches guys to feel as tough they're the prize. This isnt a bad thing, it builds their inner self...makes them men, and not needy boys looking for someone to just take care of them.
Lady, im am looking for the next hot piece of ass....AND I PROUDLY ADMIT. There is nothing wrong or unnatural about having a sex drive, about having lust and desire......ITS WHAT MAKES US HUMAN.
How many guys reading this, have seen a stunner walk down the street, and you think "fuck me sideways i would love to tap that barrel", bet you picture every possible position known to man under the sun. Go on admit it, it doesnt make you a bad person, to want to replicate! Just the same how its not bad for women to want to feel secure and safe with a man.
Imonfire....no i really am....sorry crap joke i know.....hey what can i stay, im british :D
Imonfire sex for me, is a very intimate and special moment, between me and a girl that i have very incredible connection with. I'd much rather have great sex with some run of the mill woman that ive got a connection with, than have sex with some insecure, brain dead, no personality HB10 that ive no connection with........id rather fuck a dead wet fish!!!
I pushed a HB9 off me whilst during the act coz, we had no connectio (plus i couldnt stand her voice). Ive done it before and so help me god i'll do it again
SO dont setreotype me as some bloke just looking for his next fuck, like some junky looking for his next fix. I dont believe in one night stands.
Ive a couple of GFs, they all no that ive other GFs, therefore im not cheating. They know that they are special to me in their own unique way. They also know that im living MY LIFE!! Im walking down MY PATH as they are walking down theirs. Unless we decide to get married, im staying on my path. Why should i commit myself to one girl for one/two/three/four/five/x amount of years, only for one of us to end the relationship......one us will end up getting very hurt!! I dont want to get hurt again and i dont want to hurt anyone myself. This doest mean im scared of commitment, i will gladly commit to someone, who i feel is the one.....
Now i think we better end this little debate as we have strayed from the topic of the thread and if a mod finds out, he'll close it, move it, or what ever i dont want to think about it.....those mods cn be ruthless!
Good day to you miss
xxx
:)

imonfire
05-31-2006, 07:36 AM
Mojo - I have no problem with taking a piece of ass if I feel like it, I just rarely feel enough connection to bother. Maybe I'm too picky, maybe I'm just impossible, who knows.
I think the young guys may have been immature/insecure, yes. I don't see much difference between them and a lot of guys my age, though.
I definitely do think I'm the prize. I don't know why I do because I'm not SUPER hot but I try to take care of myself. I honestly don't know why a guy wouldn't want to go out with me. I know it sounds arrogant or vain but that's really what I think. Any recent failure in relationships is because I'm a jerk/too picky.
EDIT: OK, end of discussion.
PS: I wanted to add that I don't think I'm better than anyone, or anything like that. I'm just confident.

MojoRising
05-31-2006, 08:00 AM
I don't know why I do because I'm not SUPER hot but I try to take care of myself. I honestly don't know why a guy wouldn't want to go out with me. I know it sounds arrogant or vain but that's really what I think
Just coz your not super hot doesnt mean you cant get who you want, you the prize baby. And you dont sound arrogant, you sound like someone who knows what they want.......sound like someone i would like to get to know better :D If you're ever in england, let me know. I'll take you to the cinema, pay for the ticket, open doors for you and even fight for your honour but you're buying the popcorn :) i wont even try and have sex with you but i wont be held responsible for you throwing yourslef onto me :p
Im guna start a new thread in Off Topic as to why a female has joined a very male dominating community about seducint women......im geuinely curious
PS you say you're not a SUPER hot babe, does that mean your just a hot babe :eek: but not a SUPER hot babe?!?!

imonfire
05-31-2006, 08:05 AM
I'm not SUPER hot but I do okay for myself, if that answers your question. And you better not talk to me while the movie's on.:D

MojoRising
05-31-2006, 08:16 AM
I'm not SUPER hot but I do okay for myself, if that answers your question. And you better not talk to me while the movie's on.:D
Hey its the female half of the date thats talks during the movie....i'll pillow talk to you in bed HAHAHAHA :D

Starman
05-31-2006, 08:18 AM
Hi
There is this girl that I have only meet once (wednesday) and she told a friend of mine that she wants to take me out to the movies this wednesday.. I thought she was into me the first time I meet her too but I was drunk and didn't really go for it..
Anyway, I have heard that u shouldn't pay for her movieticket unless u are going steady with her and my question is how you can get away with it without coming off as a cheap jerk..?? Or does it matter because I know that she is allready interested.. I just want to practice my game on her, i'm not looking for a realationship..
She's taking YOU out, so she should pay, or at least offer to pay. In that situation, I might offer to pay for myself at least, as I respect women who do that. Or let her get the tickets and offer to buy snacks.
I mean, what if she were "taking you" to the most expensive restaurant in town, where the tab would be over $200 for the two of you, minimum. I sure hope you wouldn't feel pressured to pay. The dynamic is the same even if the price is less at the movies.
In general though, a movie is a bad choice for a first date usually. She's taking you out, so her bad choice, but you might have something in mind for after the movie ready to go.

Racket
05-31-2006, 08:31 AM
I definitely do think I'm the prize. I don't know why I do because I'm not SUPER hot but I try to take care of myself. I honestly don't know why a guy wouldn't want to go out with me. I know it sounds arrogant or vain but that's really what I think.

Note for any new guys wanting to brush up on their theory: This is EXACTLY why negs work.

imonfire
05-31-2006, 08:37 AM
Note for any new guys wanting to brush up on their theory: This is EXACTLY why negs work.
As long as they're joking around, I have no problem with negs. If a guy is bitter and insults me because I'm not into him that's different.

Rakly
05-31-2006, 08:37 AM
You have a sick mind. It sounds as if you offer sex as a reward for what he does. As if you don't want it!
You are the one who should be thankful.

Rakly
05-31-2006, 08:41 AM
I mean check out my friend john. He's had this girlfriend for about a year now, but he's still friends with his old high school sweetheart. But he has this shoebox filled with pictures of the old crush, and his girlfriend freaked. She's telling him to burn up the box and the pictures and he thinks she's just overreacting. So it's not that clear cut, you know. I mean what would you tell him to do?
it would say he's not fully over this high school sweetheart. But, he can only get rid of them when he's ready and his girlfriend, if she stepped back alittle would know this.
you're kidding right? RIGHT?!

Racket
05-31-2006, 08:48 AM
As long as they're joking around, I have no problem with negs. If a guy is bitter and insults me because I'm not into him that's different.
Here is the fastseduction definition of a neg:

Neg/Neg Hit: A negative remark towards a girl designed to break her indifference to you by showing her that you are indifferent to her beauty (or other striking features). Not an insult, that would be bad. More like "Those are interesting nails - are they real?" or "It's really cute how your nose wiggles when you talk - look, there it goes again! ". No more than 2 negs on an average HB (7-9/7-9), a maximum of 3 on a super HB (10/10). Negs are pretty much a necessity for 10s or strippers (whether they're 10s or not - simply because they are in an environment which is conducive to them thinking they are 10s).
So, you're right; an insult would be bad. But then again, an insult isn't a neg.
I stand by my original statement. Negs work because of the female frame. You proved it in your post. I just wanted to point it out.

Scotty
05-31-2006, 09:04 AM
Going to the Cinema is a low cost venue.
Don't make it an issue.
When going to the cinema it should be after you have met up a few times in non-paying or very low-paying environments. So the cinema should be a 5the "Date" or whatever.
At which point you buy the tickets, then say "Ohhh!! You gotta get one of those hotdogs!!"
You don't want to look cheap - so buy the tickets.
You are not a sucker, you are the prize - So you don't pay for everything, she gets the hotdog
You don't want to push the image out that you buy her stuff in exchange for sex - This is what nice guys do! Where do nice guys finish.....?
Don't spend money on women that you don't know very well, or your not sure that you like - once you get into a relationship, you have permission to spend some money.
But Don't make it a big deal.

GameBoy
05-31-2006, 09:19 AM
Belittlement and abuse like this will not be tolerated.
Amylynne - your tone and attitude have not been the least bit positive since you got here. You will be given a 3 day temp-ban effective tonight as a consequence.
Wile I understand that you have endured your share of backlash - I am not convinced that it is 100% unjustified, and regardless; we will deal with those persons based upon their own actions.
Take some time off:
Do a little soul searching
If your persistent condecending tone and abuse continue upon your return - you will be re-banned: Only this time permanently.

amylynne
05-31-2006, 10:12 AM
I am sorry for the harsh tone, it wasnt what I intended. I will be more positive and understanding from now on.
Please reconsider the ban and Ill take it as a warning. I did not want to upset anyone. I have changed my profile as you requested and will abide by the rules of this board.
Thank you!

Malibu
05-31-2006, 03:01 PM
This sounds like typical pretentious b/s talk.
This thread has moved totally away from the element of GAME....
Zeta...back to the original post....forget fucking paying for her to get laid....she is not gonna sleep with you if you pay or not.....
hold your frame....if that means you paying 100% then do it...but do it to hold frame not whether or not she will sleep with you because of it....thats fucking crap anyway.
I suggest comprimising or the like....."ok sweetie, Ill get the movie tickets, you go and get the popcorn and drinks...Ill meet you by the bar in 5"
HOLD YOUR FRAME....you are the prize...

GameBoy
05-31-2006, 03:09 PM
If I pay - it's going to be a "i've got this one, you get next."
But I wouldn't usually do this on a first date.
However I don't go to movies for first dates....

Vincent Chase
05-31-2006, 05:52 PM
Quick little rule of thumb:
Do whatever the fuck you want.
If you want to be dropping wads of cash on chicks that might not be there tomorrow, go ahead.
If you want to be a stingy cheap-ass bastard, go ahead and be one.
If you want to pay for yourself and she pay's for herself, that's only fair, ain't it?
Whatever you decide make sure you decide it, because when I say "do whatever the fuck you want" I don't mean 'go with the flow' I mean to literally DO what YOU want.
So it's your decision, it's hardly going to hurt you or help you to pay or not pay when your game is this pubescent still, wait for it to develop and by the time you'll need to worry about it I would hope you have it figured out.

Superhands
06-01-2006, 04:15 AM
ha ha

Ac3
06-03-2006, 07:23 PM
[QUOTE=imonfire] I know that when I was 21 I would have valued advice from older people; just trying to help.
QUOTE]
Last time i took advice from my grandpa on how to deal with girls.. I realised that rolling down the street on my bare ass to impress women just isn't worth it just for sex. Im sorry.

GameBoy
06-03-2006, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE=imonfire] I know that when I was 21 I would have valued advice from older people; just trying to help.
QUOTE]
Last time i took advice from my grandpa on how to deal with girls.. I realised that rolling down the street on my bare ass to impress women just isn't worth it just for sex. Im sorry.
Totaly uncalled for.
Play nice

Vincent Chase
06-04-2006, 06:22 PM
I've gotten a few PMs
"...So it's not going to matter if I pay for her?"
You know who you are.
Listen, I'm strongly suggesting that you not pay for her 1st as a cheap-dick that doesn't make a-lot of money and is constantly hanging out with tens of chicks. I'd have 0 money for my essential's if I spent even $10 on every girl I chill with in one week.
Fuck I hardly have enough money as it is. Sometimes I catch a little flak, "I always buy you everything, I take you out to dinner, I buy you clothes, I get into bars and you won't even buy me a taco."
Well let me show you how I deal'd with that:
"No I said we're not eating at Taco Johns. You buy me shit, but I'm giving you the best times of your life. You want a taco, stop right here and I'll get you one. Listen doll, I appreciate you, and I do things for you, but if you don't want to chill with me that's cool. ...Let's forget this, lets just go have a good time."
She didn't stop, she didn't get mad, it was just a matter of principle. She invests in me and wasn't feeling like I was investing in her, if there's one thing I've learned about women it's that they don't want you to have all the power, they want to be in control or at least have mutual power share. She felt like I was taking advantage. What I did was show her that just because i'm not throwing money at her doesn't mean I don't appreciate her, doesn't mean her vote isn't as worth as much as mine, I made the playing field level. She felt as if she had relinquished control over our relationship entirely to me, I was able to show to her that we both are investing in each other. Her appeal was aimed at putting me on a guilt trip so that I would hand-over full control to her, I stood my ground and rather than claiming to be better than her made us equals.
That's how you do it.
I'm strongly suggesting you pay for yourself, she pay's for herself. If you want to get women to buy shit for you make sure that you're not going to crumble WHEN, not IF, they confront you and make sure that you're not just getting a free ride, make sure that you are contributing something to the relationship.
In any case my opinion is moot because at the end of the day whatever I say is best for you is weighed against what you feel is best for you and ultimately you are going to choose that, so what I meant was take my advice to heart when deciding what you're actually going to implement.

imonfire
06-05-2006, 05:59 AM
I wouldn't pay for a man unless it was a back and forth kind of thing. If I was paying all the time (I can't see that ever happening) I wouldn't complain, I would just dump him.

Vincent Chase
06-05-2006, 08:58 AM
I wouldn't pay for a man unless it was a back and forth kind of thing. If I was paying all the time (I can't see that ever happening) I wouldn't complain, I would just dump him.
So I guess you've never been of one my girls. =]

imonfire
06-06-2006, 03:58 AM
So I guess you've never been of one my girls. =]
Guess not!

Vincent Chase
06-06-2006, 06:55 AM
...Jeez, you don't have to be so sarcastic.
:D

mississippi
06-23-2006, 12:50 AM
i think if your game is tight she will pay for you

mississippi
06-23-2006, 12:51 AM
if your game is tight she should wont you to go so bad she will pay for you

Vincent Chase
06-24-2006, 12:38 PM
Well depending on the woman not every woman is going to throw money your way no matter how much she wants you.