PDA

View Full Version : The good old "Let's just be friends" . . .

ClinT
05-29-2006, 05:13 AM
OK, so i'm quite certain that I didn't kino escalate enough, I moved to slow. I didn't even make a kiss. I just fooled around with her, you know, pecs, massage and made her massage me, that I did quite early though, so I was on a right track, and then I just dropped it. I did excellent vocal work however, my lines were great, my neg, my attraction-building, pushpulling and all that shit. So after like 6 hours or so of time together summary (2nd meeting after pickup) I was walking with her home, and I was like "Damn, she's crazy for me", because I know she is. And anyway, so at the end, she's like "Look, I don't know how to tell this, but you're so great, you're like the best to talk to ever. You're funny and have a great style. And I really, really like you, so I don't want to mess this up, can't we just be friends?" And I handled that pretty well too actually, no signal body language or anything. She left with "God, I hate when you do that, I don't know how you feel, I'm never going to sleep now"
Anyway, I talked to my buddy (A natural deluxe) and he told me that the best way to turn it was to just ignore her. Completly. "You don't know what you've got intill you lost it" he said. So anyway, I've been freezing her for a couple of days, and I got an sms. And I don't know if I'm supposed to:
a) tease
b) don't answer
c) answer boring and out of character, one syllable words and such...
What you think?

Le Loup
05-29-2006, 05:38 AM
You've got it right. You moved too slow and failed to escalate kino.
You can still talk to the girl (use her as a pivot), but move on and hit on other girls. Don't tease her, that will make it look as if you're still hitting on her.

svt
05-30-2006, 05:04 AM
id choose option c and then use ross jefferies response to lets just be friends (search the layguide its on there).

Kalek
05-30-2006, 05:13 AM
I always want to win and I will do anything for that. I'm very patient too
even if it means years, so what I would do is set her on a sidetrack. Game
other women, let her see that you are wanted. Let everything cool down and
then when you decide the time is right, I should say hit it. Do a lots of Kino
and then don't mess it up like the first time. This time you should play more
agressive and then I know you will get her!:D