PDA

View Full Version : Phone game from girls prospective

socializer
05-29-2006, 03:48 AM
So I was asking a girlfriend of mine about phone game and she had some pretty interesting thing to say. One of them was that guy's should not call a girl more than once without a call back. She believes that if you call and leave a message the ball is in the girls court and she has to play over to you before you can call again. I don't know how I feel about this. Some girls are shy and won't call a guy they really like just for that reason even though they're dying to talk to him. This is where some of my greatest success's have occured.. by just being a little persistant. The girl answers the phone one day and game on.
But I'm gonna be perfectly honest here guys.. Phone game is not my specialty at all.. I'd say its what I'm least good at when it comes to pick up. If any of you are particularly good at phone game please post some tips. For me personally the emphasis is on how ofter you should call a girl and what to do or say if they're not calling you back?
..I understant if you call too much you telegraph too much interest and they get bored of you. But If you don't call enough they loose interest because they're not thinking about you. Finding that happy medium is the key but I can't figure out where that is exactly.

PUAmoxie
05-29-2006, 07:54 AM
Although I think your femail friend might be a little extreme in the only one call, ever, until you get it returned rule, I'd say she's not that far off, either. Give her a call one day. If you get a machine, leave a short and fun message. Say something like "This is socializer." Not "this is socializer...from Club Rockstar? We met just off of the dancefloor...I teased you about your bracelets..." etc. Act like you expect her to remember. Make the message short and fun. End it with "I'll call you tomorrow." Before you call (both times) call a friend and talk it up for 20-30minutes. Get yourself in the conversation mood. Anyway, if you said you'd call her tomorrow, when tomorrow evening comes, give her a call. Don't call her when she might be out for the night. Anyway, if you STILL get a machine, leave another short and funny message, and end it with something like "Well, I called as promised. It's your move...here's my number: 555-6789. Call me, you'll be glad you did." Or whatever. This is just off the top of my head, so you'll want to refine that second call ending. That should get the ball rolling for you, though.
-Moxie

Legion5
05-29-2006, 08:04 AM
don't listen to what she said, 100% of what comes out of a woman's mouth is game. Somewhere inside that is the true meaning of what is up. Kind of like ice cream covered in chocolate syrup. A woman will cover everything with game, and I mean EVERYTHING, it's like an insane addiction to get a man, it's kind of cute.
She is merely trying to set up "rules" for you to think about her, She gives you a rule and now the power goes into the woman's court because she has the ball, a woman should NEVER have the ball.
I'm not saying it's bad avice, you as a man would never think about it if it wasn't, it's just corrupted because she is trying to game you, learn to seperate out the total crap from what is actualy real. She won't give you all of the gold, only a part of it to make it look like you are getting something and game you in the process cool man.
It's better just not to even deal with it.
-
Here's the simple rule, call her whenever you feel like, do it as often as you want, eventualy you will see that it is useless to call her more than a few times, and that it is a good thing to promote her calling you.
Just look what girls do and follow that, get a girl to call you and only call another girl when the one that is calling you calls you.
Follow that? GREAT that is the rule if you are not sure. Hope that helps.

Cassio
05-29-2006, 05:38 PM
Dogs have more insight into pickup than woman do. Ask your girl friend how to pick up a woman and she'll fuck you up. Ask a dog, they won't say much, but they won't fuck you up.
Your words suggest uncertainty in the phone game. Be completely confident and congruent in all things you do. If you want to call a woman, do it, take care of why you wanted to call her in a charming way, then hang up.

Warhol
05-30-2006, 03:58 PM
Call as many times as you want, just make sure you are in control every time you do call, and the entire time you are on the phone.
Who cares?
Call her and tell her you need advice on a couple girls you like on her voicemail machine, if she doesn't start calling you back.

imonfire
05-30-2006, 04:25 PM
Well, I'm not playing a game here.. I think two phone calls are the maximum a guy should make without a return phone call or a conversation. If you call her and she doesn't call you back she's probably not interested. If a guy I was interested in called me I would call him back after the first time. Not right away, maybe, because I'm busy but within 3 days for sure.
If you call her more than once, put a couple of days between the phone calls.