PDA

View Full Version : This girl KEEPS hitting me! HELP!

raiductive
05-2006-28, 08:49 PM
im 17, and i've delt with alot of teenage girls.
one thing that occurs when im being very fliratcious is that the girl becomes physical.
ive just started doing that cocky and funny deal and i've been getting ALOT of poking, soft punches, pinching, and all these little play ground stuff. My instictive response would automatically make me hug them tightly and i would bite them on the neck. BUT that still doesnt cut it. And they'll pull out and go "You bit me!" and they'll start doing that playground crap again. . .DUDES! I'm getting irritated, what would u recommend to me.

Alpha Electro
05-2006-28, 09:12 PM
slap her ass

rangler
05-2006-28, 09:54 PM
Ahaha tuff problem dude. Just say, "fuckin hell", and start a Tickle Fight. Do you actually bite them hard?

johnny skeleton
05-2006-28, 10:00 PM
slap her ass
That's probably a poor idea, if the girl gives you physical IOIs like that you should push/pull.

Alpha Electro
05-2006-28, 10:18 PM
That's probably a poor idea, if the girl gives you physical IOIs like that you should push/pull.
lol yeah man, i was just kidding
on a more serious note, say stuff to her like "hands off the merchandise" whenever she touches you and also find a chance to run the Sexual Predator routine on her and then always accuse her of being this natural sexual predator designed to take advantage of you (and accuse her touching and hitting as being that predatorial sexual nature trying to take advantage of you).
could also try something crazy like screaming "sexual harrassement!" (and then of course smiling) or "hmm your hands are cold, i would appreciate if you would stop touching me" (and then smiling again).

ware_ru
05-2006-28, 11:17 PM
I can't find the thread now, but there's also:
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"
"Tell the hospital I fell."
"OH MY GOOOOOD. Call Charlene next door, she'll know what to do"
and after the "this shit aint free": "oh my god you must be rich" "you're running up a tab" etc.

Chucky Cheese
05-2006-29, 10:43 AM
"OH MY GOOOOOD. Call Charlene next door, she'll know what to do"
When I read this, I laughed so hard that I broke my desk.
There are so many times shit like this happens to me, I absolutely HAVE TO use this.
Best regards

IamCloud
05-2006-29, 02:00 PM
Bad girl needs spanking turn them and spank them. If they talk big afterword say you want more? Your not starting to like this too much...

ware_ru
05-2006-29, 02:36 PM
Bad girl needs spanking turn them and spank them. If they talk big afterword say you want more? Your not starting to like this too much...
don't give bad, un-field tested advice

Iceman
05-2006-29, 05:57 PM
That's ridiculous. Post constructively. If this was a joke, it wasn't a funny one.
And if it wasn't a joke, you really need to work on your game more.

IamCloud
05-2006-30, 07:06 AM
Interview of DD with Tyler was it I think that is what he said in this certain situation so ye maybe you should tell him to field test it more.
peace

raiductive
05-2006-30, 12:02 PM
i have used one of the ideas that was given to me and that was the "hands off the merchandise" line. this one girl kept stepping on the front end of my shoes. and i pulled my shoes out and said "hands off the merchandise". i dont think i said it loud enough because she kept pulling the playground stuff again. however, there was a different girl who was elbowing my chest. she wasn't elbowing because i was annoying her. she just came up to me and elbowed me. and she stepped back. and i said to her "don't touch whats worth more than you". the people who were around just went crazy. they were laughing hard. and she was like "im going home". what do u guys think? was it too harsh?
P.S. To Rangler, no i don't bite them hard. i lift off just right before i start to feel their neck resist from the bite. i do it in a playful manner.

Eccite
05-2006-30, 02:10 PM
Use Push pull more (this will increase tension and make her chase you more), make sure tension is high enough before you introduce ur playground games... If you have increased the tension to a high enough level and finished C3 Comfort, then it should be a natural progression that seduction follows. Perphaps they girl is push pulling you herself and just trying to make you try harder: 'You bit me' isnt a fuck off but perphaps a come on...

Nox
05-2006-30, 04:05 PM
I wouldn't use that "Don't touch what's worth more..." line.
It's harsh actually. I would use it on a 10 or something, MAYBE.
I would use something like "Don't touch the merchandise unless you're gonna buy it". It will start a teasing game if she is already attracted enough, something like "What makes you think I ain't buying?", wich I ALREADY have a response to, wich is "What makes you think it's for sale?".
That's a nice game to play.
Other good one is "ARE YOU GONNA KEEP TOUCHING ME? (Serious, anger look)" Yelling, so everyone can hear. And when she says "no, i'm sorry" in a submisive (sp?) way, I'll add "The leave the spot for some other girl. (smile) There's a lot of woman that would kill for yours."
Hope it helps,
Keep the game up,
Nox.

Ac3
05-2006-30, 08:00 PM
You cannot use a line like "don't touch what's worth more than you" on a teen girl, especially in front of other people and expect it to work. Even if she is a HB10, it won't work. You will offend her too much, and HB10s in highschool and whatnot don't already have their social circuits programmed that well still. Some of them are actually shy still.
Soften your game up a litle, try more funny, less cocky stuff.