PDA

View Full Version : "leave her better than you found her."

sungsu
05-28-2006, 04:59 PM
yea so wut exactly are some ways of "leaving a girl better than I found her." except for giving her incredible sex. esp. in ur own school.

Accent
05-28-2006, 05:57 PM
Give her good experienced and dont brake her heart, imho thats how i see it

svt
05-28-2006, 06:56 PM
Good luck with this one, girls our age are emotionally ridiculous. At least my first ltr was. Shit i even tried telling her i cheated on her. No matter what you do if youve gamed her at all shell think your the love of her life.

Ethan
05-28-2006, 06:57 PM
My philosophy is that relationships are about growing. I've been in relationships where I've learned to become a better person. I've also been in relationships where I've been able to help my partner become a better person. What does that mean exactly? Well I guess that depends on the circumstances.

sungsu
05-28-2006, 09:33 PM
I think I was looking for that "helping the partner become a better person." ......so.....how exactly would I do that? esp. at a hs for an example?

sungsu
05-28-2006, 09:34 PM
I think I was looking for that "helping the partner become a better person." ......so.....how exactly would I do that? esp. at a hs for an example? and yea I know, girls in hs are rediculously emotional sometimes.

Gandalf
05-28-2006, 09:49 PM
That could come in many forms. Usually it's that you learn new things, open your mind. Girlfriends I've had have introduced me to new music, books, and philosophies. As for me, I try to share some of my knowledge and distinct personality with a girl. Basically let her be exposed to new things and be better than before.
P.S. Great sex is important too ;)