PDA

View Full Version : What to do when a girl tries to hurt you emotionally?

Legion5
05-28-2006, 12:32 PM
I'm not just talking about teasing or anything, but she repeatedly tries to do it.
It seems like she is more interested in making me feel emotional pain, than having sex with me. Like she constantly disagreed with EVERYTHING I say, and is serious. Any time I try to make a move she is like no.
I'd drop her but honestly the situation does not feel good.
I teased her a little about it, and she said it was "just me".
I've gotten 3 or 4 of these in the past, and it just makes me sick to my stomach in a way. She has no problem being around me, but it just isn't cool.
I almost feel like this is her way of getting guys, by insulting them, and making them feel bad? WTF?
Does this chick only like loser guys, or did I mess up some how. I'm bothered.
I called her out on her attitude and she just got worse, I'm cutting her loose until I get a straight answer from you guys on what's up.
I'm not some little desperate dude, that will put up with being treated like shit, just to get pussy. I have options thank you very much, and this bothers me.
Input?

the piper
05-28-2006, 12:55 PM
drop her. you know why.

PUAmoxie
05-28-2006, 01:08 PM
I've gotten 3 or 4 of these in the past, and it just makes me sick to my stomach in a way.
I called her out on her attitude and she just got worse, I'm cutting her loose until I get a straight answer from you guys on what's up.
I'm not some little desperate dude, that will put up with being treated like shit, just to get pussy.
While you may not be "some little desperate dude," if this is behavior you've encountered 3 or 4 times before (making this a possible fifth relationship like this), you have to take some responsibility about the situation. It may be where you meet these girls, it may be that you feel more comfortable with personalities that end up having a higher probability of this shit, it may be that you subconsciously gravitate to these personalities for whatever reason (example: deep down you have lower self-esteem, some past experience(s) makes you subconsciously think that's what you deserve, some past experience(s) where you idolized on of these girls and they started doing this to you, etc.). I have no idea, nor do I pretend to, but what I am quite sure of is that you have a high track-record of these types of women because of some factor local to you.
Sorry if this post doesn't help since it isn't the type of answer you're looking for, but you need to further develop an internal locus of control, believe you deserve better women, and ACTIVELY seek out better women. I'm not saying you don't do any of those things, but you are missing at least one.
-Moxie

Speero
05-28-2006, 01:48 PM
do some testing on her for learning experience. then drop her. she's no good for you, but maybe there's these things you can pick up and learn. Then you'll now what to do in future with girls like this one.

Satyre
05-28-2006, 03:24 PM
There is a million other posts like this. All you have to do is read around and you really shouldn't even have to do that to make your decision.
"Should I stay in a shitty relationship?" Hmmmm....it's not a hard question.

Masters
05-28-2006, 03:56 PM
I'm not just talking about teasing or anything, but she repeatedly tries to do it.
It seems like she is more interested in making me feel emotional pain, than having sex with me. Like she constantly disagreed with EVERYTHING I say, and is serious. Any time I try to make a move she is like no.
I'd drop her but honestly the situation does not feel good.
I teased her a little about it, and she said it was "just me".
I've gotten 3 or 4 of these in the past, and it just makes me sick to my stomach in a way. She has no problem being around me, but it just isn't cool.
I almost feel like this is her way of getting guys, by insulting them, and making them feel bad? WTF?
I'm not some little desperate dude, that will put up with being treated like shit, just to get pussy. I have options thank you very much, and this bothers me.
Input?
Are you having sex with her?
At what point will you get tired of being abused?
Have her whip you and beat you, punch you and spit on you. See how far you can take this before you've had enough abuse and want a healthy relationship.

the piper
05-28-2006, 04:04 PM
wait wait...if she does what Masters says end it and give me her number, whips, spitting, punching, she sounds like a freak and a half. sorry i always have to be a bit of a jack ass. but what the guys are saying is right.

Legion5
05-29-2006, 07:32 AM
Well it seems like she treats me like shit for attention, because she WANTS to get rejected. Just like some women, are needy around me, because they want to on some level be rejected.
I don't know I did reject her, but I just thought this was REALLY interesting, because it did happen 3 or 4 times before, and when I met this girl, almost right from the get go, I told her I knew this wouldn't work out. I knew what was going to happen and it didn't end exactaly peachy.
I think I should have just personally led her on, and ignored her 95% of the time until she actualy got a clue. You know hung out with her maybe once every 2 months to make it known I have women and all this.
That was my input, but I just don't see people misstreating others as such a logical thing, it's for a reason, in this case because she was LSE and wanted to get rejected. I felt that, it was very interesting.
I don't know, good input all around though I suppose, keep it up!

theBeam
05-29-2006, 07:57 AM
dude, i had a similar relationship with my ex,although it doesn't sound as bad tbh. I'm just a young pup compared 2 a lot of u guys, we met last september when i started university...we really pissed each other off but we had instant physicaly comfort and crazy attractiuon for each other...so based on the physical, the emotional came l8r, it got gr8 for a lil while, we actually loved each other...she said i meant more to her than an ex of 2 years...but we lasted just shy of 3 months as her old attitude came bak once we were solid in the realtionship(kno it was a short one but we skipped d8ing complelety)we ended up rly fuckin each other up emtionally and we just self destructed.
basically what i'm saying is leave her for good now cause no matter if u can solve the stuff and her attitude temporarily that part of her will ALWAYS come bak at some point down the line.cut the bitch loose bro b4 ju develop feelings bro!

GameBoy
05-29-2006, 09:04 AM
I have known many women incapable of dumping their boyfriends directly - Instead they impliment a chick-logic cycle that allows them to end the relationship but not accept the blame.
She probably want you to end things.
She is doing these things to push you over the edge because she no longer wants to be with you.
The more you continue to put up with it, the more the dynamic of the relationship changes:
You are no longer the alpha in the relationship.
She is toying with you - amused by how much abuse you take, she is pushing you further and further out of sadistic amusement.
And, in the end, when you break up with her; she won't have to feel like she dumped a great guy - which she thinks you are.
But you're also being a Beta guy.
End it.

Legion5
05-29-2006, 09:11 AM
Oh shit man you have it down to a T. You're right she couldn't break up with me.
Gameboy that was litelraly the most spot on thing I have ever heard in my Life.
Maybe what I really wanted to ask was how do I get her to stop trying to break up with me and actually like me? Lord.
The answer don't put up with her bull shit and actually be alpha.
Let me ask you this also, do you think weather she logicaly says she loves you more than anything, or not so much, has anything to do with it?

HungLikeASeaHorse
05-29-2006, 06:59 PM
maybe im just arrogant, or lazy, or spoiled...but when the bullshit factor gets too high i just next them and thats that. i suppose it cripples your learning a little, but so long as your success rate is still high, who gives a toss
also, when you guys say the word 'next', do you also hear it in a chris rock voice? :D

Darius
05-29-2006, 07:45 PM
dude, ive been there. back in my AFC days, i had a couple of chicks like this. they feed of causing emotional pain like this to dudes; because dudes did this to them. in a sick sense, they are getting back at the guys that did this to them through you.
have you ever asked her why she acts the way that she does? if/when you are in an argument, bring it up. be VERY alpha about how you ask too. and no matter what she says, just blow it off and say it's an excuse. then just freeze her out hardcore and walk away; then go and do something else. when you do this, she will try to get your attention back or just leave.
when this happens, you now have the power. after a little bit of time during the freezeout, she'll try to justify herself to you. she'll open up a little and that's when you can do with her what you will.
trust me, all this stems from a reason. when you find the reason, you'll have her.

DjSuperstaR
05-30-2006, 12:04 AM
relationships are all about how equal everything is
right
she might be mad that you dont have high social value or good looks or whatever
but anyways; stop letting her treat you like a beta male; that is only making her less attracted to you
remember!!!!!! the male equivalent of a fat girl is a wuss
STAY ALPHA

echos
09-11-2006, 01:03 AM
also, when you guys say the word 'next', do you also hear it in a chris rock voice? :D
BWAHAHA, LOL. Man...that's gold.

sigma
09-11-2006, 12:49 PM
Give her the most calm, the most nonchelant, the most laid back break up ever.
be at a restaurant and take a bit of chicken and while chewing say "this chicken is dry, we are breaking up"
if she questions you on it tell her it's 100% true, you are not kidding, then ask her to pass the salt.
Break up with her like it really deosnt bother you in the least. She will start to remember why she liked you in the first place.

Lucifer214
09-11-2006, 01:15 PM
be at a restaurant and take a bit of chicken and while chewing say "this chicken is dry, we are breaking up"
if she questions you on it tell her it's 100% true, you are not kidding, then ask her to pass the salt.
That's beautiful.... I'll use that at some point, guaranteed. :D
lucifer

The Don
09-11-2006, 01:17 PM
She's sticking around because you are taking it. She will probably push it farther just to see how much shit you will take.
Why would you tolerate this?
Kick that bitch to the curb and move on. And don't be nice about it. Enjoy doing it...
If you don't you are a glutton for punishment and will draw more girls like this to you in the future.
Have standards. Don't put up with bullshit.

Cedar
09-11-2006, 01:25 PM
At what point will you get tired of being abused?
Have her whip you and beat you, punch you and spit on you. See how far you can take this before you've had enough abuse and want a healthy relationship.
Whoa now, Masters. Slow down. This is my idea of a good date!
Girls behave like this to see how far they can push you. Reacting emotionally won't help. You're best off letting this one go. Don, Masters or I could handle it. Fuck ten other chicks and you might be ready for something like this.

the piper
09-11-2006, 01:56 PM
The Don word to your mother!
Masters I love you.
Cedar I only re-read this thread because I saw you posted on it. Any plans to come back to the bay soon? I am starting a new job the pays quite a bit more and gives me every weekend off.
guy who started this thread (and I am not kissing any asses right now) the three guys mentioned above know what they are talking about. Listen to them and check their posts and threads if you see a title that catches your eye.
Master's I am kinda seeing eye to eye with Cedar on this one...whips, chains, and all of that other good stuff, don't knock it before you try it.

Whoa now, Masters. Slow down. This is my idea of a good date!
Girls behave like this to see how far they can push you. Reacting emotionally won't help. You're best off letting this one go. Don, Masters or I could handle it. Fuck ten other chicks and you might be ready for something like this.

VitaBrevis
09-11-2006, 02:15 PM
If you have options then why are you putting up with this shit? Even if you didn't the advice would be the same: NEXT!