PDA

View Full Version : escalating friends to hot lovers!!

kadeus
05-28-2006, 09:40 AM
Help! I have this really hot co worker whom I have worked with for about three years now. She's about an hb9 blonde hair, huge round hooters (i think she's had work done), small waiste and a nice round athletic booty! Although she's never given me the ljbf speach, it's kind of like we're friends.
However, I always flirt with her. AFC kind of stuff, ie telling her how good she looks etc. Funny thing is she always seems flattered when I do it. She also hugs me when she sees me, and she has even expressed interest in going to the gym with me for a work out!
but on the flip side, I can't seem to take it to the next level. I think she might be attracted to me but it's hard to tell. Anyway, how can I take it to the next hot level. I know this is oneitis, but I have to have this one!!
Can anyone give me some good tips here?:confused:

PUAmoxie
05-28-2006, 12:56 PM
Start learning Pickup. By everything you've written, she's probably just interested in you as a friend, though there is a smaller possibility she's somewhat interested in you. Either way, you're bound to blow it if you don't know what you're doing. We can give you tips for this situation or that situation (when she meets you at the gym, do/say this), or give you generalities (act like this; have this mindset), but you will, with almost 100% certainty blow it with this girl. It may be right when you try to advance the relationship, or if she is, in fact, interested in you, she might give the relationship a shot before you blow it for being too much of a niceguy/sweetheart.
Do not mistake this as advice to be an asshole/jerk. It's the badboy/rebelliousness and confidence of those attitudes that is attractive. I don't believe you can pull of those attitudes (yet) as you aren't that kind of guy. Besides, an instant 180 in personality is suspicious and hard to believe from people who already know you. No, my friend, you should start learning PU. Read the VAH, start sarging, find a wing, join a local lair (if you're lucky enough), do what it takes to become an attractive personality. Don't lose your current personality in the process, but rather integrate the stuff you learn with who you are. Learning PU will probably cure you of your one-itis, but that's not why you should do it. I personally think a guy can still be a PUA and end up with one girl. I think most people agree, though to be an actual Pickup Artist, you will have to lose one-itis for a while. But being a PUA is not everyone's aspiration. I'd say take the next 6-12 months learning PU (depending on how fast you pick up Pickup). If after you become solid at it, you still feel the same way for this office bombshell, begin advancing the relationship. That doesn't mean you shouldn't be gaming her before that time, though. Good luck!
-Moxie

MojoRising
05-30-2006, 07:31 AM
Back in the day, my AFC days when i had a bad case of one itis for a girl i really liked and who really liked me but only liked me as a friend. She once told me over a pint that she loves th fact how we're friends, after all the problems we've been through......being together, then me travellling for months, coming back finding she has anew BF BLAH BLAH BLAH
What she said was that she doesnt believe in BFs anymore but instead just friends, really good friends who sh can say anything to. Friends that have such a connection that they can have sex and after it wont effect their friendship, as if sex was just some perk about being friends wih eachother.
NOW
At the time i wanted a GF, and didnt realised she was talking about us.....well i had an incline that she was talking about us but was to AFC to do anything about it.
NOW
That i've become a PUA i cant be bothered with GFs and quote what she said to me about having sex between friends as a perk, to girls i meet so that i can obtain FBs and not have them worry or confused about whats ging on, coz i tell them from the begining i just want to be friends but fuck her brains out o=at the same time......it works most the time
FUNNY thing is
I get all AFC when i meet up with my one itis as we are still friends despite more complications that we'e had!! Im thinking of just quoting what she said to me ages ago, in the hope that she has forgotten that she said it originally or even better still....in the hope that she remembers that she said it, and when, and where, and what she was feeling at the time when she said it
If you work with this HB im guessing she doesnt want you as a BF as you work together and thats a dangerous mix.......by my guess she's a fun time girl.......she wants to have fun, by being your friend but fucking eachothers brains out at the same time.......it'll be your own little secret, no one at work will know and that'll turn her on even more
Good Luck Bro, tell us how it goes
x

MojoRising
05-30-2006, 07:49 AM
OK so i got this from a different thread by someone who i forget the name of
http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html
It quite interesting
im still browsing through the website but came acroos this and thought of you dude, kadeus
"You can see that a lot of problems can be avoided(though sadly not problem two) by declaring as soon as possible to a girl that you will not be friends under any circumstances. You can explain that she is too attractive or you can be blunt and say you don't want to bend your "friends" over a table and fuck them, but would rather play poker and go to the races with them, thus disqualifying her from friendship. As long as you are clear. This may scare a girl away. But if it does what would you want with such a skittish little twit anyway?"
x

Malandro
05-30-2006, 10:33 AM
This ladder theory is quite interesting... but I have to disagree now that Money and Power has more influence over a girl than attraction, when it comes to fucking a guy.
I believe its the other way around - with Attraction maybe being a 70% and Money/Power being 30%.
Now, to maintain a stable relationship, maybe the guy's right.

MojoRising
05-30-2006, 11:06 AM
This ladder theory is quite interesting... but I have to disagree now that Money and Power has more influence over a girl than attraction, when it comes to fucking a guy.
Yes das is true but if you look like you have money and power they will think you have both.
How??
POWER......leader of the tribe, confident, social proof, life and soul of the party, dont give two shits if you crash and burn......YOU'RE THE PRIZE
MONEY......well groomed. Cheap clothes can look expensive if worn right, accessorize correctly, get a money clip, wrap a 100/50 dollar round a wad of 5/10s

IamCloud
05-30-2006, 12:25 PM
MM covers it all :)

Jedii
06-28-2006, 05:12 PM
You've prob past the attraction stage and insted she just sees you as friends...but if your serious about being a PUA then who cares anyway...yea she's hot but if she see's you with a different girl everyday she'll consider yourself as the prize.