PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a situation with girl I was having sex with (cliffs inside)

johnsonbhonson
06-24-2010, 08:42 PM
So I hung out with this girl like every day for past 2-3 weeks. We had sex ten times in this time period. She would go around the question some time about how we are so compatible for each other and how all her friends are telling her to get a boyfriend who is similar to her. I said yah I agree are personalities are pretty similar and left it at that. Anyways last night she invited me to come with her to this bar that she usually hangs out at.

I show up at the bar and she is sitting next to another guy and she seemed pretty into him. I go up to her and put my arm around her shoulder and say hey how is it going and she gives me a hug. Then ignores me pretty much the rest of the night and keeps coming back and sitting next to the guy. My friend who was with me told me that he saw him giving her a massage in the parking lot. I was playing beer pong in the bar and she goes I will brb with this guy. I told her before bar close that I am heading back home (usually we walk back to my house together which is close to the bar and get it on at my place) This time she didn't come with.
Now its the next day I have not talked to her since and she has not contacted me all day. How do I go about this? Just forget about her?

Cliffs
-------
bang girl 10 times over course of 2-3 weeks
she invites me to a bar and is all over another guy
have not talked for the whole day after
now what to do?

megamanV
06-24-2010, 09:12 PM
its all about timing...if you farted when she was in the bathroom, then she missed the punchline

johnsonbhonson
06-24-2010, 10:12 PM
its all about timing...if you farted when she was in the bathroom, then she missed the punchline

LOL!! that is awesome.

I just got done reading the magic bullets chapter about relationships. I definitely needed to read it lmfao I figured out what I need to do now. We are in like a medium relationship right now where we havn't discussed if we were exclusive with each other yet. I am not going to be upset with her at all. It is foolish to be jealous when we aren't in a relationship. Will text her tomorrow morning and ask how her day went.(something to that extent) I see potential though still for a future relationship if I want it.

The Geetis
06-25-2010, 07:14 AM
Sounds like you got played, player.

I'd fuk her best friend, but that's me.

The Geetis

z33
06-28-2010, 08:57 PM
sounds like you got played, player.

I'd fuk her best friend, but that's me.

The geetis

lol!

sdnightfly
06-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Kind of a weird way to make you jealous, if that's what she was trying to do.

But it sounds like she wasn't ignoring you the whole night, if she was talking to you here and there. Maybe she sees you as a FB more than LTR material, but that is kind of weird for her to do.

I would let her call me after something like that. Why would you initiate the phone call with someone who invited you somewhere then proceeded to ignore you the rest of the time?

So I hung out with this girl like every day for past 2-3 weeks. We had sex ten times in this time period. She would go around the question some time about how we are so compatible for each other and how all her friends are telling her to get a boyfriend who is similar to her. I said yah I agree are personalities are pretty similar and left it at that. Anyways last night she invited me to come with her to this bar that she usually hangs out at.

I show up at the bar and she is sitting next to another guy and she seemed pretty into him. I go up to her and put my arm around her shoulder and say hey how is it going and she gives me a hug. Then ignores me pretty much the rest of the night and keeps coming back and sitting next to the guy. My friend who was with me told me that he saw him giving her a massage in the parking lot. I was playing beer pong in the bar and she goes I will brb with this guy. I told her before bar close that I am heading back home (usually we walk back to my house together which is close to the bar and get it on at my place) This time she didn't come with.
Now its the next day I have not talked to her since and she has not contacted me all day. How do I go about this? Just forget about her?

Cliffs
-------
bang girl 10 times over course of 2-3 weeks
she invites me to a bar and is all over another guy
have not talked for the whole day after
now what to do?