PDA

View Full Version : Amogging Skills

Hypnovibe
05-27-2006, 12:04 PM
I need to step up my Amogging skills. I am usually around naturals that are very good at Amogging. They immediately try to shut me down in the presence of a hotty because if they dont they know they are fucked. Are there any good free resources besides some posts on this site for this?

Stallion
05-27-2006, 12:18 PM
Are there any good free resources besides some posts on this site for this?
Yep, check out our good friend the Bristol Lair for some AMOG info, Click here (http://www.bristol|||||||||/outergame/techniques/tactics/amogtactics/)
Also click here (http://www.bristol|||||||||/outergame/techniques/tactics/amogfr/)

alphapunk
05-27-2006, 01:12 PM
Isn't or shouldn't bristol be listed under some kind of RTFM list? Also, AMOG Tactics are also in the MM Forum Knowledge Database on the keynote file. If such sticky RTFM exists the latter should be included to prevent thread startups like this.
But yea dude if at like the mall or something man can me & wing or me myself open a M/F 2set and try to AMOG the guy or a M/F/F 3set and try to AMOG the guy? I think mixed sets @ malls tend to be friends compared to the mixed sets @ clubs where strangers are mixed in etc.

Sheek
05-27-2006, 02:21 PM
Isn't or shouldn't bristol be listed under some kind of RTFM list? Also, AMOG Tactics are also in the MM Forum Knowledge Database on the keynote file. If such sticky RTFM exists the latter should be included to prevent thread startups like this.
But yea dude if at like the mall or something man can me & wing or me myself open a M/F 2set and try to AMOG the guy or a M/F/F 3set and try to AMOG the guy? I think mixed sets @ malls tend to be friends compared to the mixed sets @ clubs where strangers are mixed in etc.
If they're friends, befriend.
If they aren't friends, do what you think would be best, AMOG or befriend.

_Sunny_
05-31-2006, 12:36 PM
Ok so I'm making this AMOG look stupid in front of this girl. I'm going 'by the book', but rather than him backing down this guy starts throwing punches. It was totally unexpected. Luckily, I'm pretty adept in how to neutralize a threat (pressure points and other things), but what I want to know is: is this just a numbers game where some AMOG's will do this?

Hypnovibe
05-31-2006, 01:05 PM
Usually you should be able to avoid that with some tact...what did you do or say? I have no idea if you were out of line unless you describe the situation.

Malibu
05-31-2006, 03:15 PM
Have you tried the "agree and redirect method"...i find that it is honestly the best way to amog....I practice it at work among my collegues....lot of dickkheads around here!!!....when Im in the field im always prepared.

Rusty_84
05-31-2006, 03:31 PM
whats the agree and redirect method?

Malibu
05-31-2006, 03:40 PM
basically you agree and redirect...
Zod: Do you always wear hats like that...
PUA: Yeh man...hey I like your shirt....do they make it for men?
Agree with them...and then change the subject (redirect)...you can do this by throwing a neg at them or an insult at them or simply stack a routine or opener.
the reason it is so good is your not get angry...your belittling them but holding your frame and not crumbling under pressure....this makes you look very alpha...especially in the eyes of the girl.