PDA

View Full Version : Soul-searching

Ocean
05-27-2006, 06:56 AM
In the game style mentions something about where he and a woman look into each other's left eye. Does anyone know the full routine for this or can tell me about the thread if there is one?
See i would try it, but after doing it i wouldn't know what to say and i reckon my bull-shit would be off-putting to the girl, "hmm yes, you have lovely eyes, can i touch them"
Without going down the comedy route that i can only think of, could anyone help me here?
cheers

Fey
05-27-2006, 08:42 AM
I think you mean soul gazing. Do a search on that, you'll find a few usefull information. But the thing is.. it's not a routine, and it's not a trick. That thing, will really bond two people together (well.. that's what they said anyway. I've never tried it) So, in that light do it to strengthen your bond with your LTR or something..
What if you use it on some random HB and it turnes out to be that you've bonded with some psycho stalker!?!?!?
.......actually, that will be sooooo funny!!!!! :D (for me anyway)

jackm
05-27-2006, 09:44 AM
yea, you are lookin for soul gazing, but as i remember its lookin deep into the right eye :) (your right into her right), and you are trying to breathe the same as she does. there was somewhere a topic where it was written about. do a seach.

Ocean
05-28-2006, 02:37 PM
lol, it sounds like some serious shit and i'll be careful to not use it on potential psycho-chicks, unless they are real feisty in bed or have some other trait that is classic of sexy freaks.
But anyhoo thanks for the help. Good link below
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2721&highlight=soul-gazing

Dashing
05-28-2006, 02:47 PM
I've done this before, it was really creepy not because in my eyes it worked but because she seemed very attached to me afterwards and then she invited me to a party of hers for the next night.
I find that there has to be good lighting and in a secluded part of the club for this to really work, good luck.
Dashing.