PDA

View Full Version : 3 UNIVERSAL Weapons of "GAME"

TooMuch
05-27-2006, 02:29 AM
This is UNIVERSAL, and important, noobs need to watch this so they have direction and don't get overwhelmed with LOADS of info.
This is not my invention, but my observation after 1year and 8 months in the comunity.
This is the "mindset" I use to keep FOCUSED and get fast progress.
Here We go:..
What is "Game" ?
It's a Social, Dating and Sexual Game. Most of us were nerds, I was. We come here for a better -> social, dating and sexual LIFE. (we got to get good with cool friends too and building appropriate networks)
What Are The 3 Weapons?
Some People tell you focus on Inner-game only. Exp: Stephane..
Some People say "Build The SkillSet, go out 4-7 nights a week...". Exp: Mystery, Tyler..
Some People say: "Lifestyle is everything". Exp: all the people who LEFT the comunity after "The Game"..
Don't take me too literally. And I'm not dissing anybody, I learn from EVERYONE, even from how lil boys interact :D
So, here are the 3 Areas Of Game: (exactly how I name them, you can change the name and keep the meaning)

--> Inner-Game Of Socialy-Healthy People
Beliefs, Value, Frame, reality, Long-term Direction.... and more
--> SkillSet Of Mating and Friendship
from Openning, Attraction to sex to listening to people, qualifying friends, Humor, Charm, Charisma, Voice Tone and Alll skillset stuff.....
--> A LifeStyle that is Fun (to you) and Social
Going out: to sarge, to eat, to have fun, to socialize...
Your hobbies, Music, cinema, festivals, adventures....
I got a huge list in every Category.
You can notice that THE MASTERS have this down. You can't get two areas together and ignore one. They ain't the same, and they're all indispensable.
I got this mindset, so I can consider a long term Improvement in my So, Da and Sexual life. I wrote them, with the details, and I work at (for example) 1 piece from each area.
For now, I work at:
- Inner-Game/ Positivity and keeping a smile :D
- Outer-Game/ Getting a convo going fast and putting A2 Routines (yes, I'm not a master yet)
- LifeStyle/Going Out to Socialize
And I'll work at each piece until I'm having all the fun I want. I'm 20, can you imagine, say, 10 years from now, how things will be for me if I stay on my course??? It's exciting.
Ps: You don't need to get aaallll this stuff together to make your first approach :D.
I hope this will help anyone get some focus.
-TooMuch

TooMuch
05-27-2006, 02:29 AM
Feel free to comment or correct!
It's me who put the 5 stars :D, but I really want to know what you think of this.

RockandSoul
05-27-2006, 10:59 AM
Nice post.

Le Loup
05-27-2006, 11:22 AM
Looks good to me. Makes complete sense.

Strutter
05-27-2006, 12:15 PM
I agree. It seems similar to what I am doing. I haven't been doing this long and am the same age but know that in several years things will be great. I continually practice a few things at a time until I've got them down solid. For instance:
Right now I try to maintain good body language by standing up straight with my head up, almost trying to mirror Alpha body language. I've also been working on eye contact in talking to anyone and while walking past people on the street. It's amazing how people have trouble maintain eye contact. During introductions I always let the person pull their hand away first from a handshake, it's crazy how long you can be holding a girls hand until they let go. I also work on never introducing myself to sets and wait for them to ask for it because I take that as an IOI. Next I really just need to move onto having a solid opener and getting a few routines down and then just keep progressing to learning more as the other areas get good.

TooMuch
05-27-2006, 12:56 PM
Nice, Stutter!
ps: I agree, eye contact 'entirely' changes the way people interact with you.
Keep going, maybe you can add a piece of improvement in lifestyle, and another one in inner game. That way you're working on all of 'em at the same time.
Cheers!

HITCH
05-27-2006, 01:01 PM
Lovely

Reian
05-27-2006, 01:25 PM
Good post.

TooMuch
05-27-2006, 01:27 PM
Thank You! I hope this is means something to anyone.
+ Feel free to add some insights into it.

TooMuch
05-27-2006, 01:45 PM
Some guys seemed interested so...
OK, Now Let's get Some Details Down
This is what I actualy wrote on my notes: it's the same as "small-chunking"
SkillSet Of Mating And FriendShip:
(not very organised stuff)
- Openning; Attraction; Qualification; Comfort; Connection; Trust;
- Arousal; LMR; Sex; Kino
- Fluff; Expressing yourself; Humor; Playfulness
- Sexual Tension; Flirting
- Network Management; Outing Organisation
- Qualifying Friends
- Listenning; Making Someone Feel Important, Appreciated; Understanding People
- Body Language; Voice Tone/Clarity
- Charm; Charisma
- Dale Carnegie's Principles
(credits to: The Comunity :p:D)
Want to add something?

PRiSM92289
06-27-2006, 07:29 PM
Impressive, I have been partly oblivious to this while realizing it all at the same time..
Right now I live by a mental filter that goes through and works for eveyrhitng. For example, I see candy in the pantry, my mental filter discards the notion of eating it because I am a bodybuilder. My mental filter keeps me out of the OT board and keeps me focused. It works like this:
1. I define my goals in 3 areas of my life:
1. Inner Game: Obtain the alpha male mentality HIGH PRIORITY
2. Outter Game: Memorize some A2&A3 stuff, project voice, buy Penguin Polos LOW PRIORITY
3. Academic: 35 on ACT HIGH PRIORITY
the filter then discards anything that will not let me reach my goals and keeps me in focus
So my system is similar to your system TooMuch but I put prioty to Inner Game and Academics because the two of those are life changing, outter game is simple