PDA

View Full Version : Tips on overcoming lmr from women who have a messed up past

big jay
05-26-2006, 12:55 PM
Hey wassup forum, so lately ive been dealing the same type of women. For some reason lately I always seem to find the girl who has either been hurt/cheated on, or been physically/mentally abused by their previous boyfriends.(You know the alpha jerk) Needless to say their defences are waaaaaaaaaay up and they have major trust issues! For some reason they dont share this info with me until the later phases of the relationship(perhaps they're embarrassed/ashamed or afraid that im gonna run away) now dont get me wrong here i have attracted women in the past without major mental issues like this but it just seems such a common occurence lately. I dont know if anyone can relate to this but for the most part these women seem to be pretty "normal" when i meet them and as usual i go through all my phases (A1-A3, C1-C3 and then i begin my seduction stages and boom major LMR.They are willing to kiss and suck but are afraid to have sex..go figure..lol!!..chick logic i guess..lol I get the "listen i just dont trust men anymore....men are all dogs...men are just out for one thing"..its not you its just that i have alot of mental issues from my past.....ect ect ect...! I believe for the most part that they are regular women who happened to come accross the wrong type of guy and would actually make good girlfriends just as long as they heal from their messed up past. Now i know that most guys will tell me to just move on and search for other ("normal.....is there such a thing..lol") women but i figured for the sake of conversation id bring this concern to you guys. So if any one can relate to this and give me some tips on overcoming this type of LMR please do so...im just very curious on how to do this.

mysterio
06-01-2006, 12:56 PM
I believe for the most part that they are regular women who happened to come accross the wrong type of guy and would actually make good girlfriends just as long as they heal from their messed up past
" normal " women dont " just " end up with f-up guys
if it happened to her once alright
twice...ask yourself serious questions
3 times lol
ask her how much serious relationships she had
how long she stayed in for
and how did the guys treated her
with those 3 questions you l know a lot about her
if shes a ho she l definitly won t have any long term relationships involved or if she did, she l probably break and come back or cheat on her b-friend during the realtionship
if she is very insecure she l stay with the guy who beats her or dumps her or whatever for 2 long
here you have a candidate
so what do you do from there?
go to a seduction location
get her to talk about it, let her become emotionnal
be gentle, receptive, try to look concerned
meanwhile, you start kino-whing her a lot, hips, thyes, caress her face
you can even go for the pussy kino-whing if she is VERY emotionnal
distract her with questions and so on...
this is where you have to switch it up
since she is an emotionnal stage you must take advantage
turn the situation around
turn this sorrow in desire
tell her you understand and that it s ok
pet her..." come here " and hug her
carress her face
go for kiss-close gently
keep intense eye contact like you love her ( u dont want to f-her but make love to her lol)
than bait her into coming on top of you
she will just unleash
and start being very ferocious
this is where you must meat her agression and be as intense as she is
i v done it a lot
worked for me
my theory behind this is by her opening up she feels a void
this void must be filled
she must feel validated more secure
this is why she will seek sexual intercourse with you
because she feel you deserve it
since you " understand her " and so on
ps: just dont talk 2 much, listen
make her emotionnal by aking questions where she will open up more
maker her disconnect from her body
take advantage of the body
kiss her gently
let her unleash
unleash
your in lol
good luck
and dont go out with a girl like that unless your f-up yourself
they ve had problems and they will have problems
you dont want to deal with that

Cactus
06-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Mysterio brings up some good techniques, but they seem a little...uncouth to me. If I were in your position, when the girl says, "I just don't trust men these days, they're all dogs." I'd stand up, and I'd look her square in the eye and say, "That is one FUCKED up thing to say. Just because you've had a few bad experiences with assholes, does not mean in anyway that I'm going to treat you like that. You know, I actually liked you up until just now. I'm gonna go, have a good night." Then turn and walk for the door. I'd be amazed if the girl didn't drag you back apologizing like crazy.
When she said, "Men are just out for one thing." I'd again, stand up, look her square in the eye, and say, "Well, there's one quick way to prove that I'm out for more than just sex." Then turn and walk for the door. Again, she should beg you to stay, and probably say something like, "I'm sorry I said that, I know you're different, blah blah blah."
"It's not you, it's that I have a lot of mental issues from my past," should be met with "Well...It's been my experience that pasts like this only hold you back from what could become beautiful things in the future. I'll be honest and tell you that I've had some pretty fucked up women in MY past, but I didn't let that change the way that I think about all women. There are something like, what...3 billion women on Earth? Just because I've been with 3 or 4 of them that turned out to be psychotic bitches doesn't mean that the rest of them are gonna be the same does it?" Roll with that one, change it up a bit to fit the situation and your past, but put in stuff that should re-assure her that you're not like every other asshole she's been hurt by, and that not all guys are the same.
If that doesn't work for you, fuck it. Do mysterio's shit, maybe that'll get you somewhere. Seems to me that it would work for girls who actually LIKE to keep themselves in fucked up relationships or something. Maybe dad hit/molested them when they were young and they're just lost causes or something.

mysterio
06-01-2006, 11:27 PM
"Well...It's been my experience that pasts like this only hold you back from what could become beautiful things in the future. I'll be honest and tell you that I've had some pretty fucked up women in MY past, but I didn't let that change the way that I think about all women. There are something like, what...3 billion women on Earth? Just because I've been with 3 or 4 of them that turned out to be psychotic bitches doesn't mean that the rest of them are gonna be the same does it?"
nice one cactus
but i field tested be4...doesnt change much...you know a woman refutes the truth...it s purposeless trying to confront her on such a level
even if she knows YOUR RIGHT she l just isolate in her own fuckin steel bubble and it wont affect her thinking short term
because she l have to analyse it afterwords not on the moment when she is ALL EMOTIONNAL and 0 RATIONNAL...
i d go more with
" then why are we having this conversation, i m a man, your contradicting yourself "
then if she says she doesn t thrust you
then " ok then, i l just let you here become an old pretty single woman who wasted her life because of some low life boyfriends "
then back turn and leave
that would seem better for me

big jay
06-02-2006, 01:37 PM
Thanks for replying...I must say that you guys bring up some great points and techniques. Im tellin you man we got some freakin geniuses in here..gold baby gold...lol!!!:D
(First) an observation...(second) another question for you guys
Observation
Women like this always seem to be on guard against being used for sex and it seems like no matter how you approach a situation with them they are always skeptical about your motives........if you come accross as someone honest, genuine, and sincere...well then your just being nice to get into my pants...if you come accross c/f, aggressive and in control ...well you see your just a player and all you want is to get into my pants...wtf!!! its a f-in lose/lose situation. Its like they constantly have a radar out on all men! you know all men are out to fuckem and leave..(opinions anyone)
Another question
Lets take this a step foward now how would you handle women who (because of their messed up past and because they are skeptical of all men's motives ect.ect.ect)......show resistance towards even getting to the point of reaching the seduction location....i.e. i hope you dont think im givin up the booty you know...dont think because im alone with you that your fuckin me tonight.... or the best one is lol!!:) ......hotel room!!! why would i want to go to a hotel room with you?

mysterio
06-02-2006, 06:05 PM
Lets take this a step foward now how would you handle women who (because of their messed up past and because they are skeptical of all men's motives ect.ect.ect)......show resistance towards even getting to the point of reaching the seduction location....i.e. i hope you dont think im givin up the booty you know...dont think because im alone with you that your fuckin me tonight.... or the best one is lol!!:) ......hotel room!!! why would i want to go to a hotel room with you?
ok big jay
it s funny your mentionning this it just happend 2 me yesterday
i went to the movies with a chick i met off the net
we had a few chats on msn, that s all
after the movie i was figuring out my next move
my goal was 2 bring her to my place
she was reluctant about it...so what i did i took her to a nice park where we were isolated and had a nice view on the city
i k-closed her be4 briefly but there we k-closed a lot more while i was staying stuff like " it s 2 soon we should stop " and backing off
or when she started to touch me more " not here...we should go somewhere else"
then we went to her car...i told her i d take her somewhere nice
she told me she wouldn t go to my house
i told her " your crazy, think i d bring a girl i just met in my house...you got some wicked ideas you horny thing "
then she took me there knowing she would take me there
she wouldnt enter my house
then her car became seduction location, i had to work from there
she gave me oral sex and finally i got the f-close
don t mention the hotel 2 much..." it s not nice bringing a girl to a hotel " and telling her unless you really have no other options
it s better to go somewhere natural where sex COULD happen
not where sex WILL happen
even though SHE WANTS IT to happen
if you have no choice tell her you wanna bring her to the hotel
tell her it s nice and shit
if she reluctant about it
then just tell her, " hey, i just want to spend some quality private time with you, moment of intimacy that s it. Now if we happen to have sex we will, otherwise we wont unless you jump on me and rip my pants or something "
then if she doesnt want to, fack it
who gives
act like you dont care
tell her you l see each other some other time ( preferably in a distant future)
just go
if she comes back she will come with you to that seduction
down there you go for what i call " R phase "
Regulation phase
something similar to S3 lol
hope this helps

big jay
06-05-2006, 10:24 AM
Excellent advice mysterio....i'll apply it next time...thanks! i read your story and i began to laugh....its crazy how illogical women can get about sex sometimes....thier anti-slut defences take us on some wierd rides at times. I think I remember a story Maniac high has on his website about how he picked up some girl hed met earlier from the train station and tried to bring her to his house to have sex with her but she felt uncomfotable going to his house for sex( she didnt want to seem like a slut) but ultimately ended up banging him at the trainstation in broad daylight....lol!!!!...wtf is that about!!!! lol....(he refers to it as chick logic).......i guess what ive learned from this whole process is you have to calibrate how much a woman is willing to do in what location. The bottom line is as long as shes horny and the location makes her feel like you havnt manipulated her in any way then the booty is yours to smash!

mysterio
06-05-2006, 11:45 AM
i guess what ive learned from this whole process is you have to calibrate how much a woman is willing to do in what location. The bottom line is as long as shes horny and the location makes her feel like you havnt manipulated her in any way then the booty is yours to smash!
you got it down man
i m gonna start using that " chick logic " haha
so funny

Dr. Zeus
06-08-2006, 09:48 PM
When a chick starts bringing up the conversation of past boyfriends, I change the subject quick. Letting her talk about that shit not only kills the mood for me, it kills the mood for her too. She's never going to get naked if she's still complaining about her asshole boyfriend (who she's still secretly in love with)The more you let her talk about him, the more she's going to be thinking about him, the more she's going to miss him.

wingit
06-29-2006, 04:34 PM
I think your missing the point here. she is the way she is because us men are users and want sex only. Can i just say, Girls love sex just as much as guys BUT they are treated like whores for this and in response hold themselves back. Being all sensitive or cocky is not going to work. win her respect because that is something rare that a woman feels. So really, its our own fault for the so called messed up women. In reality we make it that way. Respect I say!

Dr. Zeus
06-29-2006, 08:01 PM
That doesn't mean you have to be her therapist and let her unload her baggage on you. Women crave drama. That's why soap operas are so popular. If you're willing to let her drag you into her own little episode of General Hospital, then good luck to you. Maybe after she's done unloading her problems on you, you can let her dress you up and you guys can play house, maybe even bake some muffins in her E-Z Bake oven, quote excerpts from Cosmo and watch Julia Roberts movies together.

mysterio
06-29-2006, 08:31 PM
That doesn't mean you have to be her therapist and let her unload her baggage on you. If you're willing to let her drag you into her own little episode of General Hospital, then good luck to you.
i changed my views since my last post
i agree with you it is not necessary to play the therapist
and now i would not do it as i used do do it before ( and effectivly f-closed them)
i have 2 admit it is a risky strategy which will make her feel very unpleasant
however, the key to victory is to let her become overly emotionnal and turn this emotionnal drive towards you as i have mentionned before were she can literaly believe you are her boyfriend or that you have a very deep bonding to her where in this moment she will be at her most vulnerable and will "|give her soul " to you her " soulmate "
i believe now that it is safer not to enter that zone...since you are not here as a psychological helper...if you can avoid it avoid it, but some times, for some reason, you may get trapped there ( example: if you make a mistake )
the key is if you get there and she starts talking, you can t just change subject if she tells you something that s emotionnaly important for her
because you l sound as you have no consideration for what she lives
i made that mistake last week and lost an 8.5 HB...
i was in C1, everything was good but then she told me about her dad having cancer and so on...i cut her short and she was just hyper nervous/deceived/resentful at me whatever...i tried to do some damage control but i wasnt able to...
i d say get out as soon as you can, but don t breakthrough wait for an opening and get her back in a positive emotionnal state
mystery says it, make her live a range of emotions...then she will have had an incredible experience with you more than if you just let her live positive emotions
however, it is important to note that when she talks to you about her past relationships and so on you l learn so much about her by the choices she made in the relationship; how she dealt with difficult situations, if she was abused and so on. A whore will usually tell you she has suffered some abused in her past. She will be an open book to you and by telling her problems it will improve your bond with her ( in her eyes ) since she opened 2 you...She will still fuck with you because she is a whore and she seeks sex as attention/affection getting then Zeus there would be no serious consequences in playing the therapist or i d say here the listener.
She will basically just dig you more
and want to talk and cuddle you on the bed and so on...
to do the therapist or not?
it all depends of what your instincs and calibration tell you i believe...

Dr. Zeus
06-29-2006, 09:16 PM
Valid points on the whole bonding thing. My take on this issue is that you can bond just as well by avoiding depressing topics and switch to topics that will make her feel more positive emotions.
I mean, if she's having a problem that you could reasonably help her with, then by all means listen and try to help her figure out a solution. But in the instance like the one with your girl whose father has cancer, there's nothing you can do about it. I'd just be honest and say, "I really have a hard time with conversations like this. Tell me a happy story about you and your dad. What's your favorite memory you have of him?"

mysterio
06-29-2006, 09:21 PM
"I really have a hard time with conversations like this. Tell me a happy story about you and your dad. What's your favorite memory you have of him?"[/QUOTE]
nice one zeuz
works for the dad
but what do you have for the abusive bf
or her jerk boyfriend she secretly love but hates him verbally lol
i l call you zeuz for real if you can solve this one lol

Dr. Zeus
06-29-2006, 09:31 PM
You just say, "Yeah, but I bet the sex was good." Then you get her to move into some of her better sex stories. Get her talking about sex and blow jobs, and how her ex would initiate. If it worked on her once it'll work on her again.

mysterio
06-29-2006, 09:36 PM
You just say, "Yeah, but I bet the sex was good." Then you get her to move into some of her better sex stories. Get her talking about sex and blow jobs, and how her ex would initiate. If it worked on her once it'll work on her again.
strong indeed you are
hmm...much you taught me tonight lol