PDA

View Full Version : need help!

MA822888
05-26-2006, 02:39 AM
i was talking to this girl and she recently broke up with her bf (i would say about a week ago) and we are hanging out tonight (friday) and after i got off the phone with her last night i get a text saying that i dont know if it is a good idea to do stuff this friday and she wants me to respect her feelings. So I kind of ran a pattern/eliciting values thing on her basically telling her that i completly understand and i just want her to be happy. so the main question is... if i dont hook up with her friday (ill take a stab at it), should i move on?

Destiny
05-26-2006, 03:43 AM
well make sure u dont fall into one-its. but be persistant but not needy stay cool. shel still be there in a few weeks when she ready. then she will have no excuse. " her to be happy" what about u? are u happy?

_Sunny_
05-26-2006, 07:59 AM
Hey man, think about it. If you've sub-communicated that you are an Alpha and get a lot of women, the whole allure of that to a woman is that she ISN'T your focus of attention because you can have many other girls. Most of the time you just use that to get you into the right mind-state to sarge, but you've got to live it too. Unless theres something incredible about this girl you're not telling us, I'd say move past it. Besides a woman who's just broke up with her boyfriend is like an emotional rollercoaster and just dangerous! lol

MA822888
05-26-2006, 08:18 AM
true, yeah i'll keep talking to her and everything but ill show her i have other options (which i do) so ill get start on my other projects