PDA

View Full Version : re:problem

tommys
05-26-2006, 01:58 AM
hey guys...i managed to get a HB9 and set up a meeting for next week. now once we go for eat who should pay for it? i have read somwhere on the forum that the cost should be split up in 50/50?
what is the best way to put this point across? before we eat or after?

MA822888
05-26-2006, 02:28 AM
the advice that most guys will give is to spilit it 50/50. Personally i think you should, it will kind of throw her off and it will show her you arent some chump that is going to pay for her where ever you guys may go

Nox
05-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Don't pay all.
50/50.
Remeber, this is NOT a date. This is a day2. Nice guys go on dates. Venusian Artists go on day2s.
If she get's pissed, simply say "Pleasure meeting you" and leave. That'll be a lesson she'll never forget.

MDS
05-27-2006, 07:27 PM
I haven't field tested this one yet, but heard it on one of the Style's interviews with one of his students, and it worked for him all the time.
He'd constantly tease a girl that she's a golddigger. As soon as she'd point a nice car or something nice and expensive he'd say, see u are like every other girl, you're a goldiger and so on.
When the check would come, he'd pretened not to notice it and keep talking, then after few minutes he'd reach for it, and girls would offer to pay for it or split it in half.
Obvoiusly, you'd have to do everything else right, so she'll have a need to validate herself to you, and to show u she's not like others.
What I usually do is, when waiter bring the check I'd say w/a smile, she's gona take care of it. If HB looks like she's not gonna do it or says something, I'd tell her that I don't want her to feel obligated or feel like she owes me something. And I'd usually set all this up in previous convos, whre I'd joke about her taking me out and biuying me dinner and that i'm looking for someone to suport me and pamper me. I'd also say, didn't I tell you I was high maintance?
hope it helps, good luck.

Ethan
05-27-2006, 07:30 PM
Go with what feels right to you or it will just throw you off and she'll sense that.
When you get the check, she may offer to pay either outright or after you hold back for a second. You can either let her or you can offer to pay and tell her she got next time.
I want to see if she offers directly or indirectly after a few moments. It shows if she is just out for money or if she will contribute her share. I use it as a pre-screen for how far and where things will go.

Destiny
05-28-2006, 12:57 AM
Yea true.
Because you don't want to come across as an AFC.
Did she not eat half of the food (ect.)? prob not. lol

Familiar
06-02-2006, 06:02 PM
Does anyone else agree with "I'll get it this time, but next time its yours" line?

MDS
06-02-2006, 07:22 PM
Does anyone else agree with "I'll get it this time, but next time its yours" line?
no. why don't u use "why don;t u get this one, i'll get the next one."

GameBoy
06-02-2006, 08:13 PM
I use that all the time - with friends.
Or a woman I'm already seeing.
If this is your first meeting - you should have set it up as a casual thing, and there should not be an expectation that you are paying.